World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) (/Thread-WBO-Anniversary-6-And-it-s-only-the-beginning-Scavenger-Hunt-now-free-for-all)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Vamp!re - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 12, 2014  2:42 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So,I can share it on any site?

Yes, (e.g Google+, Facebook, Twitter etc.)

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Classik - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 11, 2014  10:53 PM)Shido Wrote: Just shared a Beywiki article through Facebook, here's the screenshot, as well as the link.

[Image: Beywiki_Article_Image.png]

Now here's the link, click here.
Why'd you crop Credit Goes To Spectral?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 12, 2014

What is your feedback about the question on the metal poles, guys, hah ? So far, only one person tried to answer it and got it wrong. Is it that difficult ?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - 6 God - Dec. 12, 2014

I haven't tried, I might start reading through the question sometime during the break, but I did read it and had me baffled, hah. Don't really know what those could possibly be used for. Are ally four of them used?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Hato - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 12, 2014  10:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What is your feedback about the question on the metal poles, guys, hah ? So far, only one person tried to answer it and got it wrong. Is it that difficult ?
I have absolutely no idea what you can use metal poles for...

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 12, 2014

(Dec. 12, 2014  10:45 PM)Echizen Wrote: I haven't tried, I might start reading through the question sometime during the break, but I did read it and had me baffled, hah. Don't really know what those could possibly be used for. Are ally four of them used?

Absolutely, all four hah.

Remember : they are made of metal, but they could be made of anything, as long as they are strong.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Leone19 - Dec. 12, 2014

My only guess was it was going to be used to make like a giant-stadium from the show or something, haha.

That or you can hit your opponent and throw off their launch. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - MissingNo. - Dec. 12, 2014

For calculate the distance between players maybe ?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning!(Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Chaos Blader - Dec. 13, 2014

(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • WBO's inside jokes;

That reminds me, was a consensus ever reached about fish not being animals?
Perhaps someone could write an informative essay on the topic.

Apologies if this joke was already made, I only skimmed the thread.

Edit: More semi-noteworthy stuff.
Escolpioitus
Waterfall Technique
Kai-V's infectious 'Hah'
srs stuff
Dominance of MF Libra C145WB and subsequent banning of the Libra wheel.
Dominance of Basalt and 230.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 13, 2014

(Dec. 13, 2014  10:01 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2014  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • WBO's inside jokes;

That reminds me, was a consensus ever reached about fish not being animals?

Apologies if this joke was already made, I only skimmed the thread.

Edit: More semi-noteworthy stuff.
Escolpioitus
Waterfall Technique
Kai-V's infectious 'Hah'
srs stuff
Dominance of MF Libra C145WB and subsequent banning of the Libra wheel.
Dominance of Basalt and 230.

Great suggestions, we really appreciate it. Do you want to be on board officially, hah ?

For the metal poles, guys, remember that the question says to search the answer on Beywiki. The answer is really there, it can be found!

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - sarabscientist - Dec. 13, 2014

(Dec. 13, 2014  10:01 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: That reminds me, was a consensus ever reached about fish not being animals?

I thought we agreed that fish are legumes ...

I don't think this is the right answer to the pole question anyway, but look at this gem of a thread:

Quote: for example: rip your beys against hard stuff like wood and poles and anything else that you think will get your bey stonger to rip against. But make sure to have grass near the pole so then when your bey smashes off of the pole, it will land on the grass"

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Bladerguy2 - Dec. 14, 2014

epic more that one try Grin so if i answered before dis update will kia respond?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2014

(Dec. 14, 2014  2:25 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: epic more that one try Grin so if i answered before dis update will kia respond?

You should try again; no offense, but the error rate was very high, so chances are you did not get the correct answer in your first attempt.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! - Vamp!re - Dec. 14, 2014

Hey all, I have made some gifts for the WBO in Photoshop.

Cup wrote Wrote:AVATAR :

SIGNATURE:

BANNER:

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning!(Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Chaos Blader - Dec. 14, 2014

(Dec. 13, 2014  6:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Great suggestions, we really appreciate it. Do you want to be on board officially, hah ?

That sounds a bit daunting, hah. I can't promise that I can write anything substantial, but I can probably throw together a few notes about what I remember.

(Dec. 13, 2014  8:24 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: I thought we agreed that fish are legumes ...

nononononono

Fact: Fish are not animals.
Belief: Fish are legumes.

I, for one, am of the factual belief that they are fungi.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - The Supreme One - Dec. 14, 2014

Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What is the size of the smallest BeyStadium?" (1 Point)

Is this question exclusive to Takara Tomy/Sonokong stadiums?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2014

(Dec. 14, 2014  3:57 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Find the fact on Beywiki!: "What is the size of the smallest BeyStadium?" (1 Point)

Is this question exclusive to Takara Tomy/Sonokong stadiums?

It is officially made be one of the official companies.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! - Kei - Dec. 15, 2014

We're still trying to determine some of the placers for the t-shirt design Face Contest, but I figured that I might as well go ahead announce the winner of the November 2014 Giveaway!:

The winner is ... (Click to View)

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Dark_Mousy - Dec. 15, 2014

Il take face booster red Smile. Wow this is definitely a nice way to end the work day. After a 60 hour work week.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Pegasus78610 - Dec. 15, 2014

question on this question

Upload a video to Youtube showing your experience at an Official WBO Organized Play Event and post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot, minimum length: 2 minutes). (3 Points)

it says to post the video on WBO but where should i post it on WBO

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Shido-kun - Dec. 15, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  10:00 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: question on this question

Upload a video to Youtube showing your experience at an Official WBO Organized Play Event and post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot, minimum length: 2 minutes). (3 Points)

it says to post the video on WBO but where should i post it on WBO

Maybe in this thread?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Mitsu - Dec. 15, 2014

You can either post it here or send it to Kai-V. Smile

Of course, though, posting them here doesn't go for the questions.

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Vamp!re - Dec. 15, 2014

I have a question regarding this task:

Upload a video to Youtube discussing what you like the most about the World Beyblade Organization. (2 Points)

My question Wrote:In Pakistan Youtube is banned, can I upload it to Dailymotion?

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - Bey Brad - Dec. 15, 2014

THEY CALL ME FREAK AND BEAST is definitely my favourite WBO in-joke, even if it ended with someone getting arrested.

As for being featured on the front or back ... while I think it's important for the WBO to remember its past, it should be more concerned with the future. Smile So I don't think I should be too prominent. Unless I come back for whatever next wave of Beyblade there is ...

RE: WBO Anniversary 6! And it's only the beginning! (Scavenger Hunt now free-for-all!) - AerialSnack - Dec. 16, 2014

(Dec. 15, 2014  5:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: THEY CALL ME FREAK AND BEAST is definitely my favourite WBO in-joke, even if it ended with someone getting arrested.

As for being featured on the front or back ... while I think it's important for the WBO to remember its past, it should be more concerned with the future. Smile So I don't think I should be too prominent. Unless I come back for whatever next wave of Beyblade there is ...

First, I need to know about this, second, you should.