World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! (/Thread-WBO-5th-Anniversary-Hooray)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - ashton pinto - Dec. 17, 2013

6 points Wut!?
Nice to see the updated points of all !
i love this scavenger hunt Tongue_out_wink still have to take part in the design contest Cool

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Pegasus78610 - Dec. 17, 2013

hey Kai-V can u plz updated the leader board plz

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 17, 2013

(Dec. 17, 2013  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And no, you cannot; I look at dates and everything.

EDIT : Do not worry everyone : my document is now updated with the points from the Face Contest. For some reaosn, I had only counted one of them so far ...

So every one that put in an entry has 2 points added to their points that are already on the leader board? Sorry, it's just my first time and I'm trying to do the best I can!

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Leone19 - Dec. 17, 2013

(Dec. 17, 2013  7:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2013  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And no, you cannot; I look at dates and everything.

EDIT : Do not worry everyone : my document is now updated with the points from the Face Contest. For some reaosn, I had only counted one of them so far ...

So every one that put in an entry has 2 points added to their points that are already on the leader board? Sorry, it's just my first time and I'm trying to do the best I can!

That's what she said, isn't it. Tongue_out

The contest is worth 2 points, so yeah, two points have been added to her board.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 17, 2013

Great!!!!! I should be hopping over quite a few people then Smile

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Kai-V - Dec. 17, 2013

(Dec. 17, 2013  6:59 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: hey Kai-V can u plz updated the leader board plz

No, I was not even supposed to post it in the first instance, so do not ask me to post an updated version of it : if I do, it will be completely random.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Classik - Dec. 17, 2013

My time with the Wbbo has been short but i love it
I hope that i will become a great blader
Merry Bey-mas Everybody!

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Mitsu - Dec. 18, 2013

I just attended A Year: The Month Of Frozen Heads. Do I get points for that?

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Kai-V - Dec. 18, 2013

(Dec. 18, 2013  1:32 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I just attended A Year: The Month Of Frozen Heads. Do I get points for that?

Yes, Kei had sent me the list of participants.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Mitsu - Dec. 18, 2013

(Dec. 18, 2013  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:32 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I just attended A Year: The Month Of Frozen Heads. Do I get points for that?

Wait! I also did upload two videos. What I like about the WBO And an official match. I should be having like 10 points.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 18, 2013

Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: How many countries have participated and been processed in the BeyPoint System? (1 Point)

So this means all the countries that happened after it was renamed the beypoints system right?

(Dec. 18, 2013  1:54 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2013  1:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Wait! I also did upload two videos. What I like about the WBO And an official match. I should be having like 10 points.

Not once have you sent me a private message in the history of this website, so you are lucky I kept track of anything at all despite you not following the instructions in the first post of this topic ...

(Dec. 18, 2013  2:28 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: How many countries have participated and been processed in the BeyPoint System? (1 Point)

So this means all the countries that happened after it was renamed the beypoints system right?

It has always been called the Beypoint System.

What do you know, there is a new Face to find! This time, it's Pegasis! [Image: pegasisface.png]

Good luck to everyone!

(I count weeks as from Sunday to Saturday, hah.)

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Leone19 - Dec. 18, 2013

It's on the Today's Posts/New Posts right hand corner of the page, near the Page Number tab, under the "Next" button.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Cannon - Dec. 18, 2013

That was quick LOL

There's barely anyone one, awesome. Not for them.

I was checking the Today's Posts when I saw that, then the thread was literally jut updated with the new face... So I reported in, haha. Grin

Oops, I wanted it to be only visible when you use the Search feature to find something on this website, but I suppose it indeed uses the search formula for the "View Today's Posts" hah ...

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Kaneki - Dec. 18, 2013

Haha, just as I left. Oh well, at least it was a good time for me.

Congratz Leone19 ! Grin

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Naijalak - Dec. 18, 2013

GRAH! You beat me to it! I was just about to post it Smile

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 18, 2013

This getting wierd.....everytime I'm not on someone finds it.........,.oh well. Congratz Leone19

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - The Supreme One - Dec. 18, 2013

Congrats, Leone! Smile I never would have gotten it anyway, myself, since I was in an exam at the time haha

Thanks, everyone.

I finally broke Ginga's winning streak, haha.

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Coach - Dec. 18, 2013

oh that face was too easy, I saw it and thought hey I bet that's for the scavenger hunt lol. that's the screen I view the most anyways...

(Dec. 18, 2013  7:11 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Thanks, everyone.

I finally broke Ginga's winning streak, haha.

the key is to posting it whle *Ginga* isn't online!

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - Thunder Dome - Dec. 18, 2013

I just come on and look through new posts and I'm like "A Face!!!". Look in this thread and it has already been found. I just got out of school almost 20 minutes ago so I wasn't able to look until now. Unhappy

RE: WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray! - *Ginga* - Dec. 18, 2013

Why the hell was that so easy to find ...

Congrats Leone19.

Oh by the way guys, just because I found two doesn't mean you all have to be against me.