World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: WBO Random Thoughts (/Thread-WBO-Random-Thoughts)

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - EarthHelios - Jan. 20, 2021

(Jan. 20, 2021  2:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I regret ever doing those frivolous post till this day

Tbh, we've all been there.

I'll be very surprised if you end up surpassing Kai-V and Bey Brad

I am not happy with any of my posts Unhappy

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 20, 2021

(Jan. 20, 2021  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I love how Kei spent 13+ years getting to 13k posts, and it took you under 4 months to beat that.

I regret ever doing those frivolous post till this day

Frivolous posts only got you to 4,000 posts and we can take out like 2,000 since the account wasn’t created for just frivolous posts leaving you with 13k posts.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 28, 2021

Ngl the whole expired certificate thing has made this entire site just a freaking ghost town.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Jan. 28, 2021

(Jan. 28, 2021  5:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ngl the whole expired certificate thing has made this entire site just a freaking ghost town.

You’re telling me, it’s pretty funny how so many people were scared stiff by it. One guy even made a thread to tell everyone he was hacked LOL.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Jan. 29, 2021

Is it wrong that this made me laugh?[Image: 3-E5-BFAB9-CCFB-443-C-89-CC-C9446666-EF13.png]

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  1:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it wrong that this made me laugh?[Image: 3-E5-BFAB9-CCFB-443-C-89-CC-C9446666-EF13.png]

nah it isn't. Actually made me laugh as well

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  1:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it wrong that this made me laugh?*snip*

Made me facepalm, die on the inside, and lose faith in humanity.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  1:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it wrong that this made me laugh? *snip*

no, i laughed as well and I may or may not have lost what was left of my own sanity.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  1:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Is it wrong that this made me laugh?[Image: 3-E5-BFAB9-CCFB-443-C-89-CC-C9446666-EF13.png]

He even spelled my name wrong Unhappy

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

He even spelled my name wrong Unhappy

What are you talking about, 6Jupitur9?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - EarthHelios - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:48 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He even spelled my name wrong Unhappy

What are you talking about, 6Jupitur9?

lol he spelled alot of peoples name wrong

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 29, 2021

'Oodbye', 'NamenSpryzen', 'EarthHelois', '6Jupitor9', 'ot hacked'. How much more screwed up can your spelling be man?

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:07 AM)Longinox Wrote: 'Oodbye', 'NamenSpryzen', 'EarthHelois', '6Jupitor9', 'ot hacked'. How much more screwed up can your spelling be man?

The strange thing is, that guy usually talks/types completely normal and spells perfectly as well. It’s as if he suddenly lost his ability to spell or form proper sentences in that very moment.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - BladerGem - Jan. 29, 2021

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:07 AM)Longinox Wrote: 'Oodbye', 'NamenSpryzen', 'EarthHelois', '6Jupitor9', 'ot hacked'. How much more screwed up can your spelling be man?

The strange thing is, that guy usually talks/types completely normal and spells perfectly as well. It’s as if he suddenly lost his ability to spell or form proper sentences in that very moment.

It's almost like he was hacked and someone else is posting 😉

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 29, 2021

In all seriousness they could’ve been hacked. I know that it happened to Beykid44 (who was hacked by you guessed it, our least favorite sexist person)

(Jan. 29, 2021  6:49 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: In all seriousness they could’ve been hacked. I know that it happened to Beykid44 (who was hacked by you guessed it, our least favorite sexist person)

I thought about it but I believe he described the issue somewhere and it just sounded a lot like the expired certificate so I don’t know.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Jan. 31, 2021

I think that people have forgotten about the leaving thread.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Jan. 31, 2021

Really makes me cringe when people use the going away/coming back thread to let everyone know they are taking a break from the site only to come back the next day 😅.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - GrinAndBarrett - Jan. 31, 2021

How would you guys feel about incorporating other TT stadiums such as the wide and dash stadiums into competitive events? Take the current WBO deck format up to 5 points. What if the battles rotated through the stadiums? For example, the first battle is on TT standard, second on TT wide, third on TT dash, fourth on TT standard and so on. I don't propose this as a replacement format or anything but rather a compelmentary format. I think it could be an interesting format for broadening the meta a bit. What do you guys think?

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Jan. 31, 2021

(Jan. 31, 2021  9:54 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: How would you guys feel about incorporating other TT stadiums such as the wide and dash stadiums into competitive events?  Take the current WBO deck format up to 5 points.  What if the battles rotated through the stadiums?  For example, the first battle is on TT standard, second on TT wide, third on TT dash, fourth on TT standard and so on.  I don't propose this as a replacement format or anything but rather a compelmentary format.  I think it could be an interesting format for broadening the meta a bit.  What do you guys think?
I like the idea of trying new stadiums competitively, not a fan of the cycling of stadiums. Perhaps someone running an unranked event with one of those stadiums would be nice.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Zeutron - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  1:53 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  12:28 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: When you get haunted by wakiya. The mental shock you receive when you lose a battle.

(Feb. 02, 2021  12:29 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Frick even Shu got bodied badly even tho the score was 2-0

(Feb. 02, 2021  1:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: 6 more episodes to go on sparking (excluding ep 46)
My theory/speculation on the last 6 episode of sparking 

This is the most likely scenario imo
Edit: im tagging Zeutron just because he likes these kinda stuff before this post is hard too see

(Feb. 02, 2021  1:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Welp hope Season 6 can hit it out of the park

How come EarthHelios is never offline?
Lol?!

I hate wakiya now

EarthHelios is practically an ancient deity of the wbo. Never offline and ultimately indestructible in nature. Rumoured to be so powerful that they surpassed 10,000 posts within a mere month.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Pixi - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  2:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:53 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How come EarthHelios is never offline?
Lol?!

I hate wakiya now

EarthHelios is practically an ancient deity of the wbo. Never offline and ultimately indestructible in nature. Rumoured to be so powerful that they surpassed 10,000 posts within a mere month.
ah yes my good friend globehelios. the man sent me a pm at 1 in the morning lol.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Feb. 02, 2021

(Feb. 02, 2021  2:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  1:53 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How come EarthHelios is never offline?
Lol?!

I hate wakiya now

Whenever i am on wbo, he's always on.

I'm kinda on wbo a lot, but I do wbo when I study. But HOW does EarthHelios have like 10000 posts?

(Feb. 02, 2021  2:55 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote: EarthHelios is practically an ancient deity of the wbo. Never offline and ultimately indestructible in nature. Rumoured to be so powerful that they surpassed 10,000 posts within a mere month.
ah yes my good friend globehelios. the man sent me a pm at 1 in the morning lol.

seriously? Lol? I remember I got 70 feed and I'm not joking it was all EarthHelios liking or qouting me.

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 03, 2021

Gotta admit I miss the old days when I was new here. The atmosphere was really welcoming compared to now. I don’t know if it’s just me or does anyone else notice that people are getting more and more hostile towards new people? I mean there’s people who expect newcomers to just know anything and when they make a mistake people just coldly tell them that they did something wrong (not even explaining what). What are your thoughts about the atmosphere to those of the rather older members (Zeutron, DeltaZakuro, BuilderROB, #Fafnir, UltimateMaster)? And to those that have felt unwelcomed what do you think we can do

RE: WBO Random Thoughts - CheetoBlader - Feb. 03, 2021

(Feb. 03, 2021  4:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Gotta admit I miss the old days when I was new here. The atmosphere was really welcoming compared to now. I don’t know if it’s just me or does anyone else notice that people are getting more and more hostile towards new people? I mean there’s people who expect newcomers to just know anything and when they make a mistake people just coldly tell them that they did something wrong (not even explaining what). What are your thoughts about the atmosphere?

Yeah, it’s definitely changed. Really missing early 2018 when I’d lurk here and love reading posts, and when I joined I liked being a part of a welcoming and friendly community.