World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! (/Thread-Celebrations-WBO-Anniversary)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Clefairy - Jan. 04, 2013

(Jan. 04, 2013  2:09 AM)FlashKrieg Wrote: Here is the Beychannel video I shared on Facebook :

Send it to Kai-V in PMs.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Seanister - Jan. 04, 2013

Thanks sent. Also can anyone help me out how to share a Beywiki article on Facebook. Couldn't find the share button anywhere

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Tri - Jan. 04, 2013

Just copy and paste the link. It should appear embedded, it did for me that is.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kei - Jan. 04, 2013

(Jan. 03, 2013  8:08 PM)Ingulit Wrote: WALL-E is standing behind the stadium holding the WBO Anniversary image:

Hahaha, that is awesome.

I'm glad that everyone seems to have enjoyed the Scavenger Hunt! I can't wait to see the final results.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - bj3rdd - Jan. 04, 2013

Not much but here's my picture...

Me with the red on the right, my baby sister on the left (I got here playing beyblade while she is only 2 lol), my mom behind my sister and my grandmother behind me.

I've already contacted Kai-V and she gave me the points.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Thunder Dome - Jan. 04, 2013

This is a great contest! I better get my video up on YouTube soon to get face booster Vivid.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - *Ginga* - Jan. 04, 2013

Well, I think I finally got moderators without Face Of Soul thing right, so I should be at 18 points.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Draciel615 - Jan. 04, 2013

Happy Anniversary WBO! I'm very late!

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Janstarblast - Jan. 04, 2013

19 points, yay!
Thats it, then...
Theres one thing I'd regret- Being unable to answer the WBO T-shirt question...
I have just 5 names with links, so I am just halfway through; had the links not been compulsory, I could certainly try a few guesses, haha! But well...
About 12 hours before this contest is called off...

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Dual - Jan. 04, 2013

If I can take a last minute picture of four people playing beyblade with a sign, could one of the people be my two year old cousin? I'm desperate XD

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Luck - Jan. 04, 2013

(Jan. 04, 2013  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, there will be no more leaderboard update until the final results (after checking for cheaters, getting participants list, etc.), so don't be lazy and really do your best!

haha. i really have been trying ridiculously hard, i promise you. :3
can't wait for the contest to end... there is no more that i can do. :L
i must get a physical prize! XD

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Justaway - Jan. 04, 2013

Ah, I still can't find the "Bring on the Power!" on BeyChannel.
Anyway, the Scavenger hunt was awesome. I came to know a lot of things about WBO's formation, the members and how the community developed, while searching for the answers.

Now I realize, if my sister would have participated, she could have received a physical prize too. But, better not aim for too much XD

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - blader477 - Jan. 04, 2013

happy aniversity wbo

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Scout25 - Jan. 04, 2013

I wonder I wonder, will the answer to all the questions be posted here after the competition is over? I'm curious at some of the answers....I think I've lost the chance at a physical prize, *sigh*. I was so close. On well.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Kai-V - Jan. 04, 2013

Yes, we will post all the answers.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Ga' - Jan. 04, 2013

If anyone else wishes to watch my Anniversary video:

Note: I do ramble a bit, so the video is rather long haha.
I also decided to give an overview of the WBO as well, so it could serve as a semi-tutorial for new members I guess...

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Thunder Dome - Jan. 04, 2013

Nice video! You sound different than what I thought, but when I post mine people will probably stay the same. I can relate to things you said in the video (Being a newb). Really nice and great quality video. Good job Ga'Hooleone.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - thebeymaster45 - Jan. 05, 2013

happy anniversary WBO.I'm a bit new and I try to get points even though it ends today.

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Dual - Jan. 05, 2013

Ok, please please please work. My sister, aunt from California, mom and me, kicking it old school. I really hope this image shows (you have no idea how hard it was to convince my mom to do this, plus, she wouldn't allow me to include anyone's face) So, here it is, it wont let me put the [img] stuff around it. I hope its acceptable.
Edit: Wait, try this https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/mU3BLsH7h8gHGkKJ0P-FeGKmqhFivWpFfqqW90VYgIs?feat=directlink
is it working?

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Scout25 - Jan. 05, 2013

The link isn't working for me, outnumbered. Is it working for anyone else?

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Dual - Jan. 05, 2013

Is that working now?

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Raigeko13 - Jan. 05, 2013

If I got everything right in the PM I sent Kai-V, it should total me up to 13 points. Smile

I know I had to at least get one thing right, so it should bring me up to four, since I did get the new Rose Platinum Face. Grin

Unless I totally bombed the questions somehow.

And if so...

dayum shame :B

Anyways, can't wait to see if I get a face Joyful_2 Woo

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - bj3rdd - Jan. 05, 2013

(Jan. 05, 2013  5:56 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: If I got everything right in the PM I sent Kai-V, it should total me up to 13 points. Smile

I know I had to at least get one thing right, so it should bring me up to four, since I did get the new Rose Platinum Face. Grin

Unless I totally bombed the questions somehow.

And if so...

dayum shame :B

Anyways, can't wait to see if I get a face Joyful_2 Woo

Yeah I also sent answers to her, but I have a question. If she reads it after the deadline would it still count or no?

Well this is the last minute people, hopefully everybody did good! Grin

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - pyrus10000 - Jan. 05, 2013

The Scavenger Hunt deadline is officially over! I hope my 14 points will be able to keep me up in the Top 20. The Scavenger Hunt was so much fun! I hope everybody had a fun time participating. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

RE: Celebrations: WBO Anniversary! - Uwik - Jan. 05, 2013

(Jan. 05, 2013  5:54 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Is that working now?
Yes

-----
EDIT:
I'm glad that it seems like everybody enjoyed the Hunt one way or another. I'm certain everyone who participated had some frustrating moments trying to complete a certain task.

So, do share, which was the easiest/hardest goal? How many hours did you spend scavenging the forums for answers? What did you guys get out of this whole experience?

It'll be cool if this was an annual thing, similar to BeyDay. Anyway, share your experiences, suggestions, complains, whatever.

Thank you to everyone who celebrated the WBO's 4th Anniversary. You guys are what this website is all about. What a kick-carp bey community!