World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion (/Thread-MFB-Standard-Competitive-Customs-List-and-Public-Discussion)

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - [)ragon - Sep. 09, 2013

(Sep. 09, 2013  4:14 AM)Kei Wrote: There's no point in debating whether CF or GCF is better for F230 at this point, in my opinion. They're both good enough to be listed.

Totally agree with that. Joyful_3

However... do you think it would be a good idea to list them now? I mean, few people on here actually have a good orange F230, and it hasn't been tested much in the BB-10 at all... sure, Death did pretty well, but do we have any formal testing for Dragooon yet? :\ I don't know... It's a little to soon IMHO.

Anywho, about a final draft, does anyone actually object to anything on this?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Sep. 09, 2013

For Revizer Dragooon SA165RDF, I would include BD145... IIRC some people prefer BD145 over the taller SA165.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Sep. 09, 2013

I agree, it gives it a defensive edge.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Sep. 09, 2013

Actually, the main reason is to keep the combo's height down... a few people claimed that the tall tip and Track caused it to be somewhat unstable.

(Sep. 09, 2013  8:53 PM)Cake Wrote: For Revizer Dragooon SA165RDF, I would include BD145... IIRC some people prefer BD145 over the taller SA165.

Well, Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF is already up there. Confused IIRC that's just an improvement on Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF... I don't really see a reason to put Reviser there when Wyvang is clearly superior.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Sep. 09, 2013

Wyvang only works with a agro RDF right?

(Sep. 09, 2013  9:55 PM)AZL Wrote: Wyvang only works with a agro RDF right?

Em... No, I don't believe so. :\ As long as it has traction, Wyvang can KO stamina types easily most of the time.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Sep. 10, 2013

(Sep. 09, 2013  9:45 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2013  8:53 PM)Cake Wrote: For Revizer Dragooon SA165RDF, I would include BD145... IIRC some people prefer BD145 over the taller SA165.

Well, Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF is already up there. Confused IIRC that's just an improvement on Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF... I don't really see a reason to put Reviser there when Wyvang is clearly superior.

Then wouldn't Wyvang outclass Revizer SA165 too?
Chocked_2

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ingulit - Sep. 10, 2013

I'm pretty down with that list.

Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF is a darn good left-spin defense type, which our current lists don't really address well. I'd say that adding left-spin defenders would be a good project for the next list's iteration.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - [)ragon - Sep. 10, 2013

(Sep. 10, 2013  1:07 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2013  9:45 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:

Chocked_2

Because Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF is a spin-equalizer, and if you increase its recoil it will be much less effective at stealing spin, whereas Wyvang Dragooon is a defense type, so adding smash just helps against its weakness: stamina. Wink

Ingulit: That's great! Smile Does anyone else object to anything? If not we might be able to send this off to the advanced forum...

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Leone19 - Sep. 10, 2013

I just checked it out...

really, really, nice job!

I think I speak for the entire community, when I say its amazing how much effort you put into this!

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - LMAO - Sep. 10, 2013

I personally like the list that TheBlackDragon has up!

But wait, where's F230 on that list? Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF?

Nice! Smile

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - ShinobuXD - Sep. 10, 2013

Personally, I think Girago Dragooon F230 GCF is good enough to go up, and like I said, hate H145, but I can agree with the rest.

@Left spin defense: I hate left spin defense. If you know what your doing, preeeety easy to KO. Just destabilize it and give it a good push, and there ya go...

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - 6 God - Sep. 10, 2013

Ok I'll try:

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Snoop Dog MS - Sep. 10, 2013

H145 is really good from my experiences... it also takes down those pesky Scythe combos... it has won in tournaments recently too. I haven't really seen tests on left spin defense besides Drgaoon SA165RDF

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Sep. 10, 2013

(Sep. 10, 2013  2:40 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2013  1:07 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2013  9:45 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Well, Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF is already up there. Confused IIRC that's just an improvement on Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF... I don't really see a reason to put Reviser there when Wyvang is clearly superior.

Chocked_2

Because Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF is a spin-equalizer, and if you increase its recoil it will be much less effective at stealing spin, whereas Wyvang Dragooon is a defense type, so adding smash just helps against its weakness: stamina. Wink

Ingulit: That's great! Smile Does anyone else object to anything? If not we might be able to send this off to the advanced forum...
Ah, so Wyvang is more left-spin defense while Revizer is a defensive equalizer, I get it Smile

LMAO: F230 just needs more testing in the BB-10 first... I'm not denying that it totally rocks, but we don't have any formal testing recorded for it yet. :\ I think it would be great to add eventually, but IMO it's not a good idea to put something on the tier list with no valid, standard test results to back it up... If you ask me, I think we should wait 'till next time, when we can get our hands on some testing. Wink

ShinobuXD: My opinion is the same here... Confused I don't believe Girago Dragooon has any results posted, much less confirmed ones.

As for H145, what exactly was your problem with it? I think it's awesome... XD

Overall, for _______F230CF and Girago Dragooon E230GCF, I think it would be a good idea to wait until we have valid, confirmed test results to back them up. I have no doubt that they work, but no tests = uncertainty for people who don't own the parts. :\ Solid, confirmed information is always better to have, IMHO. Smile

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - TimeOut - Sep. 10, 2013

Death on e230 is another thing that needs to be looked into because of how deep e230 extends into the metal wheel.

(Sep. 10, 2013  4:45 PM)Time Wrote: Death on e230 is another thing that needs to be looked into because of how deep e230 extends into the metal wheel.

I hope you don't mind me asking... how exactly would that be beneficial? :\ E230 is used for defense, and putting a light metal wheel that extends lower (is more likely to make metal-to-metal contact) is just disadvantageous in the face of Synchrom (heavy, higher off the ground), IMHO, since E230 is absorbing all of the hits.

That's exactly why I don't like Duo on E230; I just don't think it's the most effective choice. Confused

Plus, you would probably just wanna use Duo anyway. Wink

EDIT: Is everybody down on the list so far?

EDIT#2: Kyler: No RDF for defense?? Crying You made it sad... JK XD

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - TimeOut - Sep. 10, 2013

The lower height allows death to use its grinding ability against opposite spin to outspin. I don't have any formal tests I have just seen it a lot at tournaments. Particularly, Death E230 CF

edit: shoot, my bad this is bb-10, I was thinking this was zero-g

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 12, 2013

does flash still deserve on the tier list? I mean it's said as soon as I find out I have a top-tier part I find out it's outclassed and I was a tad with the flash testing thread wich I read 3 times I already know Balro Balro and Wyvang Wyvang do it's job better but I think it should be on the tier list but what I want to know is wether you think it should be on the tier list or not cause according to the lis Kyler_thebest has it's not on there Unhappy

EDIT: how come rdf's not on there for defence?

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Cake - Sep. 12, 2013

Flash still has enough Attack power to be competitive, and its high Stamina in comparison to other Attack types makes MF Flash Orion W145MF a deadly combo. Granted, it's not as good as it used to be, but it's still a very viable option.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Sep. 12, 2013

Flash is beginning to be outclassed by synchromes like Wyvang^2.

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 12, 2013

yeah I stated that including Balro*2 but not alot of people have the money to buy 2 BBG-25's and don;t even get me started on the parents...

RE: Public Competitive MFB Customs Discussion (BB-10) - Ocean - Sep. 12, 2013

My draft:

ATTACK

MF-H Flash Orion/Belzeeb/Ionis GB145/W145/H145/S130/CH120 R2F/LRF/RF
Flash Orion/Belzeeb/Ionis W145 MF

MSF-H Wyvang^2 GB145/W145/H145/CH120 R2F/LRF/RF

Wyvang Dragooon SA165 RF/R2F/LRF (RF probably works the best).

MSF-H Balro^2 S130/CH120/W145 R2F/LRF/RF

Bahamida Ifraid H145/CH120/S130/SA165/W145 RF/R2F/LRF

BALANCE

Wyvang^2 BD145RSF

Revizer Dragooon E230CF/GCF (defeats many Wyvang/Balro combos).

Phantom Cygnus 90/85MF

Duo Aquario/Cygnus/cancer 230MB (it is weak agianst attack though).

Diablo Kerbecs/Striker BD145 RF/R2F

Duo/Death Cygnus/Aquario/Cancer F230CF/GCF

Wyvang Dragooon BD145/SA165RDF

MSF-L/F Girago^2 BD145RF/R2F

DEFENSE

MF-H Scythe Uranus/Picses/Horuseus (maybe) 85 RS

MSF-H Revizer/Killerken Revizer/Killerken E230/BD145 RSF/RB/RDF/CS

MF-H Duo Bull/Aquario/Cygnus E230/BD145 RDF/RSF/RB/CS.

STAMINA

Duo Cancer/Aquario/Cygnus/Hades W145/AD145 BWD/WD
Duo 160 PD
Duo TH170 D/SD
Duo 230 D/SD

Phantom Hades/Cancer/Cygnus W145/AD145 WD
Phantom TH170 D/SD
Phantom 230 D/SD

Genbull^2 SR200/TH170 TB/CS

Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD/WD

Need to test Girago KillerKen W145GF