World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. (/Thread-The-Bladers-of-Destiny-Worldwide-accepting-new-members)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - 6 God - Jan. 22, 2013

Hey is it okay if I join
Name: Kyler
Number of beys: A lot
Skill: Great
Y I want 2 join: It would be cool to join a beyblade team like this one
Combo: Death Aquario ad145 wd
Favorite style of blading: balance
Number of people I blade with: 6

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Coach - Jan. 23, 2013

Kyler, I see you've been accepted elsewhere so good luck.

Tri, man I'm glad you're sticking around. Hey and btw. I need a sig and would love some tournament banners I could Type over and use for my OP's in my Tournament threads. also possibly something big to try and get printed on Poster Paper or Canvas maybe for BeyDays at least. If you and Syco could plan something out that would be excellent.

Gasher, I know you sent your app to Tri, which is nice but I still have yet to see it or you support your teams threads. Also of course Tri is sticking around and he's the man.

Also at all the captains, I wouldn't mind seeing your team members apps if they fill one out in your team threads or here. If somebody fills one out here and fits in one of your areas I'll definitely refer to your decision as I may offer an opinion too.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Tri - Jan. 23, 2013

(Jan. 23, 2013  9:21 PM)Coach Wrote: Kyler, I see you've been accepted elsewhere so good luck.

Tri, man I'm glad you're sticking around. Hey and btw. I need a sig and would love some tournament banners I could Type over and use for my OP's in my Tournament threads. also possibly something big to try and get printed on Poster Paper or Canvas maybe for BeyDays at least. If you and Syco could plan something out that would be excellent.

Gasher, I know you sent your app to Tri, which is nice but I still have yet to see it or you support your teams threads. Also of course Tri is sticking around and he's the man.

Also at all the captains, I wouldn't mind seeing your team members apps if they fill one out in your team threads or here. If somebody fills one out here and fits in one of your areas I'll definitely refer to your decision as I may offer an opinion too.

I'll make sigs and banners for sure. I'd need to look into the sizes you would need, though. Resizing something like would really lessen the quality.

PM me on what you want for the sigs and banners.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Dark Aquario 55 - Jan. 24, 2013

MAY I JOIN

NAME: DARK AQUARIO 55
#OF BEYBLADES: 14
SKILL: ELITE
WHY I WNAT TO JOIN: BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO BE ON ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS
COMBO'S : MF-H DUO PEGASUS III 230MB AND BASALT ORSO 230CS
HOW MANY BLADERS I BATTLE WITH: I BATTLE WITH EVER ONE THATS CHALLENGS ME TO A BATTLE
FAVORITE TYPE: ATTACK AND STAMINA

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Coach - Jan. 24, 2013

@BobMcDougal, I've been pming Dark Aquario about his interest in the team and what I expect of him as a member. So I now leave it up to you, as for he'd be on your team.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - SamD. :) - Jan. 24, 2013

Name: Samantha

Number of Beyblades: Around 25

Why I want to join: Cause Coach is awesome.

May I join, Coach?

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Gasher Master - Jan. 24, 2013

Sorry about that Coach, Ive been busy with school here lately and a lot of arangments and other things. Ill try to be more active. Although I usually don't have anything interesting to say.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - superiorblader - Jan. 24, 2013

(Jan. 20, 2013  3:37 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: That combo is not that great. Wait shouldn't you have Hades/Hell if you have Kerbecs? Also BD145? Also whats gonna happen to the Indiana team?

yeah i certantly do and i gained SOME history

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Bobmcdoogal - Jan. 24, 2013

(Jan. 24, 2013  12:51 AM)Coach Wrote: @BobMcDougal, I've been pming Dark Aquario about his interest in the team and what I expect of him as a member. So I now leave it up to you, as for he'd be on your team.
I except him because he has a good understanding about combos and his best combo is Top Teir besides the Energy Ring but anyways I accept him to be on the team.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Thunder Dome - Jan. 24, 2013

I'll fill one of those apps (If you don't mind)

Beys:About 120
Skill:Great (I'm not sure if I'm professional so I put great)
Joining:I have knowledge of tournaments and competitive combos. I also live in a place that has tournaments often and the majority of the people are competitive (Have 4D and up and make decent things to fight)
Combos:BB-10
MF-H Flash Scorpio S130 RF and MF-H Duo Aquario W145 WD
Zero G
MSF-H Killerken Dragooon BD and my own sway attack
How many people do I battle with:A lot at tournaments. Other than that none.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - superiorblader - Jan. 24, 2013

i improved my self since you declined my request
1:i gained history
2:gained friends
now im willing to try again
name:derek morton
beys:in the 150's
skill:unstopable so far
why do i want to join:3 reasons
1:for competion
2:i belive that you can train me harder than my regular training method
3:it would be a honor to battle along side great bladers
combo(best):diablo kerbecs bd wb
how many people do i battle with: on a regular basis ALOT
pm me if i made it

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Coach - Jan. 25, 2013

@Superior please stop posting, begging is not how you make the team. Give it at least 3 months before you post again. Thank you
Sam D lol interesting app, I'll think about it.
Recently I've been thinking about adding people to add regions, but that's not what this team is about it's about adding the exceptional bladers and quality WBO members. unfortunately your win percentage, is a bit poor. I would be willing to add you to a NY team though, but not as a captain. I will maybe do a little recruiting to see if I can find a qualified NY Captain but then they would make the ultimate decision if you would make their team.
So for right now, it's a no, but it's not a never. If you know a candidate for a NY Captain point them to this thread.
Thanks

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - H3LLO - Jan. 26, 2013

Hello. I see there has been some consideration on a NY Captain or NY team in general. I have been thinking about joining another team after the team I was previously on was recently disbanded. Well, I might as well apply and hope for the best.

Beys: About 40
Skill: Great (Quite frankly, I tend to be modest, so I'm not that sure)
Reason to Join: I have a good amount of knowledge about competitive combo, I love competitive blading and to blade together with other people. I like to blade in my free time, though I'm not as avid as I used to be.
Combos:
MFB
MF-H Flash Scorpio S130 R2F, Phantom Aquario 230D, and Death Kerbecs BD145 RF/R2F (I don't use Death, but I have the parts).
Zero G
MSF Reviser Killerken E230RS/CS, Goreim Wyvang CH120RF, and Wyvang Dragooon CH120EDS (I either use Wyvang Dragooon or Goreim Wyvang).
How many people do I battle with: My father. I let him use my Beys when we battle. Other than that, myself.

If you need to know anything else, let me know. Oh, and I used the template that Thunder Dome used to apply. I wasn't sure what format to use to apply so I just copied someone else. I have never been to a tournament other than the un-organized Toys R' Us tournament.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Coach - Jan. 26, 2013

H3LLO, I know the points thing is getting worked on but have you been to any of the many tournaments in NY? I'm really looking for an active tournament goer for the Captain for sure, as well as I'd like everybody on my team to at least have gone to a tournament.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - SamD. :) - Jan. 26, 2013

Coach - I could be temporary captain, if you need. I'm serious about joining the team.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - H3LLO - Jan. 26, 2013

(Jan. 26, 2013  1:30 AM)Coach Wrote: H3LLO, I know the points thing is getting worked on but have you been to any of the many tournaments in NY? I'm really looking for an active tournament goer for the Captain for sure, as well as I'd like everybody on my team to at least have gone to a tournament.

Well, no, I haven't. mainly because my parents won't take me. My mom and I have been talking about going to NY some time soon though. Perhaps sometime when we go I can participate in a tournament. I'm very disappointed about the lack of tournaments in the other parts of NY, especially Albany, the Capitol. I would be more active if tournaments if there were some closer than NYC.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Ga' - Jan. 26, 2013

I appreciate the offer, Coach. Maybe a later time though.

H3LLO, I do not believe 'BB-10' counts as a combo...

EDIT: If you are so interested in going to a tournament, then host one yourself! That's what I did. The lack of fees during the Anniversary week on here allowed me to host a tournament even though I didn't have Paypal, and my cohost Cyber Blader handled all the Blader Passports and stuff.

It really isn't too difficult to host a tournament if you are knowledgeable and motivated enough, and this is coming from someone who is normally restricted by their parents and isn't even allowed to go on eBay anymore...

(Jan. 26, 2013  1:46 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I appreciate the offer, Coach. Maybe a later time though.

H3LLO, I do not believe 'BB-10' counts as a combo...

Haha, sorry. I was using Thunder Dome's post as a template. What I ment was that those are combos that I use for BB-10 stadiums.

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Coach - Jan. 26, 2013

I understood. Need to find you a Captain to make it official but your in the same situation as Tri just a little younger and I don't know you as well. We'll get you on the team.

Ok awesome!
So who exactly is going to be on the NY team so far?

LIVE BROADCAST of our tournament today in Lansing.
Catch everything right now on Google+ or The Event will start at 12:30 on my Youtube Channel!

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Tri - Jan. 26, 2013

I'll be watching a little, but I can't for very long. I'll be there once I get a shower.

It ended up being mostly a team meetup but we made it official thank goodness!

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Tri - Jan. 26, 2013

That's great. It was awesome to have a 'team meeting'! Of course I didn't talk much, but either way it was cool to sorta meet Yuko and the others!

RE: The Bladers of Destiny[Worldwide] accepting new members. - Thunder Dome - Jan. 27, 2013

Man I missed the "Team meeting". Maybe next time.