World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion (/Thread-Virginia-USA-Tournament-Discussion)

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jun. 20, 2012

Good to hear it @oke. Keep watching here as I'll post it when I can figure out my schedule.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Thunder Dome - Jun. 20, 2012

(Jun. 19, 2012  2:24 PM)X-Saber Wrote: OK. I want to host a tourney in Ashburn Park/Dinosaur Park. I want it to be on July 21, 2012. I want it to be a Round Robin tourney. PM me or Post in this topic if you want to join. Location may change to Algonkian Park if 10 or more people join. Algonkian Park is about 10 minutes from Ashburn Park. Thanks!
Wink
~X-Saber
Your going to have to get 8 people soon, and get the thread up. Have fun

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - RagerBlade - Jun. 20, 2012

(Jun. 20, 2012  2:54 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  2:24 PM)X-Saber Wrote: OK. I want to host a tourney in Ashburn Park/Dinosaur Park. I want it to be on July 21, 2012. I want it to be a Round Robin tourney. PM me or Post in this topic if you want to join. Location may change to Algonkian Park if 10 or more people join. Algonkian Park is about 10 minutes from Ashburn Park. Thanks!
Wink
~X-Saber
Your going to have to get 8 people soon, and get the thread up. Have fun
Dude I'm not dumb. I know we need 8 people and a event proposal. ?Thanks for the info though?
Wink
~X-Saber

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jun. 24, 2012

(Jun. 15, 2012  5:47 PM)BigBang Aries! Wrote: Okay,... I'm just making future references but here's how I see it. I leave for a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains for an entire week.... If no one *except the people I have already talked to* Is bothered with trying to help get this tournament started *with the exception of my 4 friends and I* then I guess this tournament is completely screwed because I refuse to help out if no one is gonna make suggestions what so ever. Serious I might get back online between 1:00pm and 6:00pm so if you have any questions PM me before that time. Otherwise, I quess were not having a tourney... You guys make the decision.

Hey im back.......So since no one has said everything but my tourney...im guessing no one is interested in coming.TiredTiredTired

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jun. 27, 2012

Ayy, whos trying to start up another tournament in Richmond?Tongue_out I know pruebame said somethin about not until august but why not discuss it now? If we get this tournament started you can put me down as a confirmed and 3 as a maybe!Wink

EDIT: Or possibly Virginia Beach....???

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jun. 29, 2012

Does no one post on this thread anymore!?!? Pinching_eyes

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jun. 30, 2012

Hey Bazooka and I are on vacation and will be home this coming Sunday night. Sorry for no communication until now but you know how it is at the beach. Too many waves and no internet. Ill start ramping up the Richmond event when I get back. As far as Va. Beach. As long as im off, bazooka and I are in. Need to see work schedules before we can confirm though. End of July is a no go due to scout camp however. Until Sunday/Monday. Prue

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jun. 30, 2012

(Jun. 30, 2012  2:17 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey Bazooka and I are on vacation and will be home this coming Sunday night. Sorry for no communication until now but you know how it is at the beach. Too many waves and no internet. Ill start ramping up the Richmond event when I get back. As far as Va. Beach. As long as im off, bazooka and I are in. Need to see work schedules before we can confirm though. End of July is a no go due to scout camp however. Until Sunday/Monday. Prue

Thanks for letting me know. If I can get everything moving fast then it would be cool to have a tournament on July 21st. Thats a sunday in the middle of the month. If its in Va Beach then I have 5 other people and one dude on the WBO that might wanna come. His name is DrPepsiDew. He lives in Va Beach so I think he can make it. Also, Dark said he could make it as well as long as we met a few conditions. Otherwise... we have enough people right there to get this started.Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Jul. 02, 2012

Who's up for a plastics and/or HMS tournament on Saturday Sunday, July 21 22? I could get something going over here on my side of the state (guaranteed at least three players as of right now), but I'm sure it would be more convenient for the majority of others for there to be one in Richmond or that general area.

HMS!!! ConfusedUPABURN:

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kai-V - Jul. 03, 2012

(Jul. 02, 2012  11:25 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Who's up for a plastics and/or HMS tournament on Saturday, July 21? I could get something going over here on my side of the state (guaranteed at least three players as of right now), but I'm sure it would be more convenient for the majority of others for there to be one in Richmond or that general area.

HMS!!! ConfusedUPABURN:

It has to be on Sunday ...

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Eternal-E - Jul. 03, 2012

i wish i lived in Virginia

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Angry Face - Jul. 03, 2012

Wai wah...?!

So this can't be like BeyDays where it's the whole weekend? Derp, well, Sunday it'll have to be, then.

[Image: celestia_shrug_by_furrylife1-d42dylv.png]

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 03, 2012

(Jul. 03, 2012  12:13 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Wai wah...?!

So this can't be like BeyDays where it's the whole weekend? Derp, well, Sunday it'll have to be, then.

[Image: celestia_shrug_by_furrylife1-d42dylv.png]

Comw to nc then. We will try and have one.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 03, 2012

Im game for anything plasticsTongue_out ( Lol, I like how ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) and I keep going back and forth between plastics and hms.XD Arent HMS pretty much MFB?:\ )

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - TentacleZooka - Jul. 03, 2012

Angry when are you planning a Roanoke tourney?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 04, 2012

Ok, heres what it looks like for my tournament attendees, on July 7th. For everyones info, please remember this is a MFB tournament.

Confirmed:
1.Kaboom!!!
2.Seth
3.TDN-Swag
4.Derick
5.Travis
6.Dawson
7.Dark_Mousy

Possible:

Please bring friends and if any changes need to be made, either PM me or state it on this thread. Thanks!

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 04, 2012

Only possible way I would show on the 22nd is if it was plastics.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 04, 2012

(Jul. 04, 2012  3:59 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Only possible way I would show on the 22nd is if it was plastics.

Ok, Ill see what I can do so that every ones happy.

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Pruebame - Jul. 05, 2012

We will be unable to make it on the 22nd in Virginia Beach. At the same time, Richmond tourney in August is looking real bleek due to festivals in Carytown and One Eyed Jacques isn't hosting any events during them. It's their busy season. I'll keep looking for the dates after then. Is anyone planning anything on July 15th Sunday?

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Kaboom!!! - Jul. 06, 2012

Does no one from Virginia want to come to a tourney on the 22nd in Virginia Beach, Virginia....

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - Coach - Jul. 06, 2012

Just a request, That you guys get a hold of LegendBladers (His name is AJ) he's moving to Virginia on the weekend of the 14-15. He's a very good tournament goer, I bought him a passport at his sendoff tournament so he should have one less excuse. I figure he'd like to battle and make some new friends seeing he's leaving his whole team up here.
(Just a note they're a bit quirky and don't use combos only "Stock combos" but he does have far more success than you'd suspect with this method.) Have at him guys!

Kool, more VA bladersTongue_out Do you know what part of Virginia he is moving to? Like I stated a couple times, Im hosting a tournament on the 22nd. Maybe he'd want to come?Joyful_2

Ok everyone. We only need one or two more bladers to make this official!!! Can anybody make it to Virginia Beach, Virginia on the 22nd of July? If so please come!!!Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - WeirdWins - Jul. 08, 2012

(Jul. 06, 2012  11:40 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: Ok everyone. We only need one or two more bladers to make this official!!! Can anybody make it to Virginia Beach, Virginia on the 22nd of July? If so please come!!!Tongue_out

Hey, Its Max, I finally made an account so you can just put my username down instead of name.Tongue_out

RE: [Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion - DrPepsidew - Jul. 08, 2012

so the first tourney in va and i cant go >.> the ONE mnth ill be in louisiana... CARP