World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
When you were a noob...... - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: When you were a noob...... (/Thread-When-you-were-a-noob)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: When you were a noob...... - Primal - Nov. 21, 2011

I used my white-painted Bakushin wheel in battle.

Now I'm thankful that I did that, otherwise I wouldn't be able to contribute Bakushin tests because now I preserve painted wheels.

RE: When you were a noob...... - Thor Odinson - Nov. 22, 2011

(Nov. 21, 2011  7:02 AM)OneWingedAngel Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  11:03 PM)sky flyer Wrote: when i traded my CS for a R2F and meny more thing that were good.....NOOB

Right Rubber Flat is good... Serious

Anyways, when I watched my first MFB episode (the one where they infiltrate Dark Nebula), I first found about L-Drago. And thought it was spelled "El Drago" xD

OMG!!! i thought "EL" drago was an ancient mayan dragon. but that was quetz. I learned my mistake in social studies.

RE: When you were a noob...... - xSora10 - Nov. 22, 2011

I bought Metal Fusion beys based on stats. Big mistake.

I thought I knew nothing about Beyblades back then. Joining this reinforced it. XD

RE: When you were a noob...... - Hollow Driger - Nov. 23, 2011

My noob days were a bit short(a week),(quick learner).Yeah so in the beggining I used to think that Galaxy Pegasis was good.And then I met Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs which were me second beys after after my 10 euros waste of money on Galaxy Pegasis(Hasbro Edition)

RE: When you were a noob...... - Ga' - Nov. 23, 2011

Galaxy is decent at attack, and the bottom is top-tier attack, so IDK what you're talking about... :\

RE: When you were a noob...... - Nano - Nov. 23, 2011

(Nov. 23, 2011  8:46 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Galaxy is decent at attack, and the bottom is top-tier attack, so IDK what you're talking about... :\

Hasbro R2F...

RE: When you were a noob...... - Ga' - Nov. 23, 2011

Oh. Didn't see that, then the only thing really worth it is Galaxy, which is meh. Lol, sorry.

RE: When you were a noob...... - Xypherion - Nov. 23, 2011

Thought that Lighting L-Drago was unbeatable lol

RE: When you were a noob...... - TimelessOne - Nov. 26, 2011

Hasbro R2F difference to TT's peformance is almost neglitible.

RE: When you were a noob...... - th!nk - Nov. 26, 2011

(Nov. 23, 2011  8:54 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Oh. Didn't see that, then the only thing really worth it is Galaxy, which is meh. Lol, sorry.

It's not "meh", it's terrible.

RE: When you were a noob...... - stormpegasus053 - Nov. 27, 2011

ah the noobish things i did well during the plastic series first i put the bad ones in the street for "punishment of losing"(at the time i was like 4-5 years old) mfb i thought that the spintrack and tip had to stay together

RE: When you were a noob...... - Spdshadow - Nov. 27, 2011

When I was a noob, I used poison and thought it rocked... Haha

RE: When you were a noob...... - Clefairy - Nov. 29, 2011

When I was a noob I thought Special moves were real. I tried doing them and I was wrong.

RE: When you were a noob...... - TimelessOne - Nov. 29, 2011

LOL same here XD

RE: When you were a noob...... - MilitoTheMan - Dec. 17, 2011

I am still a noob.... but my biggest noob moment was when I bought my 2 first MFB's, Earth Ealge and Storm Aquario I thought they were automatically gonna begin fighting eatch other but they were just spinning there......
I felt ripped off....
(Nov. 29, 2011  3:34 AM)BladingKiller Wrote: When I was a noob I thought Special moves were real. I tried doing them and I was wrong.

so true... I thought that too

RE: When you were a noob...... - Goldchain3 - Dec. 17, 2011

Whene I was a noob... hmmmmmmmm... I thought the SVS was the best stadium ever, I thought Special Moves were real, I thought I was the best beyblader in the world after I JUST got the SVS Set, I thought Dark was AWESOME, etc., etc.....

RE: When you were a noob...... - pingasus - Dec. 18, 2011

i coloured my dragoon G with red sharpie all over.
regretted it ever since Unhappy

RE: When you were a noob...... - kbuno50 - Dec. 19, 2011

I thought Galaxy Pegasus and Cyber Pegasus were the bestbeys ever because they were attack types.

I found out they were bad.
I was like Wut!?

RE: When you were a noob...... - CosmicDestroyer - Dec. 19, 2011

I thought poison could destroy beys and storm capricorne could actually jump on beys! How nooby was I!!

RE: When you were a noob...... - JDBriggsBlader - Dec. 19, 2011

When i was a noob.... Please refer to the ENTIRE "Whine about your Breaks" thread....

RE: When you were a noob...... - toatanu - Dec. 25, 2011

When I was a n00b, I was a n00b. Nuff said. Smile

But in all (comical) seriousness, when I was a (worse) noob (than I am now), I did what MilitoTheMan did, except with the Pegasis vs. Rock Aquario 125SF set, I thought that Rock Aquario H145SF was one of the MOST FRIGGIN' EPIC BEYS ON THE PLANET, then I thought that Rock Aquario 100HF/S was one of the MOST FRIGGIN' EPIC BEYS ON THE PLANET, I thought that the star ratings actually meant something, I was considering either buying Storm Capricorne or Rock Scorpio and guess which one I bought XD , I thought that the PTW was a good stadium, I somehow invented a weird flower pattern-inducing shot technique before I found these forums and called it the Crouching Tiger Shot*, when I saw bad results in the Hasbro Testing Thread for the aforementioned Aquario I illogically attempted to defend it, I thought WD was the ultimate defensive tip, I thought that Hasbro was the only creator of beyblades, I thought S was ES, I thought that Special Moves were real (and thought that Aquario actually heard my commands, and I must admit that I still do sometimes say something like "Hang in there, Fireblaze!" or "GO FIREBLAZE! SMASH THAT BEY TO PIECES! MAGMA FLARE ERUPTION!**"), I thought air flow made an actual difference, I thought recoil was a good thing, I thought Storm was a great Attack wheel, I thought Galaxy was the ULTIMATE AND UTTERMOST FLIPPING EPIC ATTACK WHEEL!!!1111!!!!1111 ............. the list goes on and on........

*Involves shooting into the outer high parts of a Hasbro stadium, tilted to the right so the attack bey stays there for a while and makes a revving noise before shooting into the central "bowl," it took me a while to realize that the time the bey took sitting in the corner all Ninja-like was also wasting a mighty bit of spin power since it seemed to zoom so fast afterwards. I can't believe I was unable to recognize gravity's effeccts versus momentum's... >_<

**which normally doesn't do anything, but last time I did that Fireblaze whacked my Earth Wolf C145RS and it flew a foot and some away, coincidences FTW!

EDIT: Almost forgot, put a screw into my RF because I didn't have a stadium and noticed that it went zooming away as opposed to towards the other bey(on my porch floor Tongue_out ), and thought that you needed a wrench to screw off face bolts XD XD XD

RE: When you were a noob...... - Demon - Dec. 25, 2011

I used to think Killer Gemios was the Bomb.com

RE: When you were a noob...... - toatanu - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 25, 2011  2:10 AM)Nemesis Wrote: I used to think Killer Gemios was the Bomb.com

Epic fail. Even I didn't do that XD

RE: When you were a noob...... - Cojack34 - Dec. 27, 2011

I still am a noob and havn't realy compeated anywhere yet but i gotta say my newb moment is thinkin rock aries was daa buisness.but im keepin up on my top tier parts and plan to still use da aries clean wheel.

RE: When you were a noob...... - th!nk - Dec. 27, 2011

Which is a shame, because it's not a particularly good CW for anything and your combo's will always be slightly sub-par because of your insistence on it.

Might work with Diablo, though.