World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - nupmuk - Aug. 09, 2013

Stamina and Attack are my favored types but I also use balance my favorites are Stamina Types like Genbull/Killerken Genbull SR200/TH170TB/CS for there ability to have great stamina while being able to withstand attack types and CF/XF/GF based attack or Balance types because they have pretty good stamina and usually have good smash attack. I also like Spin Equalizers but not Defense because Defense types have bad stamina and Stuff like Genbull Genbull can withstand attacks almost as well as defense while having great stamina. I don't like most rubber bottoms except Coated sharp because they have bad stamina and they wear down quickly. I like CS for it's good stamina and top tier defense, it even can be good for Attack!

Unfortunately I don't have those beys or parts but I want to get them soon!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - The Supreme One - Aug. 10, 2013

I just started making some good sway customizations... might be my new favorite style of blading now that my combos actually work.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - sheensies - Aug. 10, 2013

I say attack because its fun to keep attacking the beyblades and knock them out of the stadium.
I was battling my brother and my Cosmic Pegasus knocked his right out of the stadium Grin

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 10, 2013

(Aug. 09, 2013  10:11 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Because attack types are inconsistent...
Plus you're assuming you'll be able to get them out of the stadium.

I'm really getting into synchromes that use CF. Blades that can attack and take attacks, while spinning for a decent amount of time.
Classify that however you want.

That, I like! But attack types arent inconsistent... sure there is a risk of self ko but...

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Dual - Aug. 10, 2013

They are. They cant always KO the opponent, nor can they always stay in the stadium themselves. While this is true for all types, attack types have the least amount of stamina and a better chance of not doing their jobs.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 10, 2013

My style of blading is Balance and Stamina

Like Bottoms that have to do with WB, SB or even CF- if they are For Balance >_<.

My Balance combinations are:
Phantom Pegasus S130WB/MB/CF-Stamina
Death Cygnus BD145MB-Balance

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ★WindStarElite★ - Aug. 10, 2013

I'm an attack blader I prefer battles that are heated not stamina battles there boring and attack type battle have powerful hits.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Tri - Aug. 11, 2013

I've grown to now be in love with attack types. After getting used to them, I am in love. I am not the best with them I will admit but when I get what I call that "perfect sliding shoot" there is always a knock out even if I was using Flash against the heaviest synchrom combos.

Next in line would be spin stealers or anti-attack. I can't decide as I love both!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - 6 God - Aug. 11, 2013

If I'm battling with friends I'd use attack to give them a show, but in tournaments and such I'd use the reliable types: stamina.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Cake - Aug. 11, 2013

I love tornado stallers and destabilizers. I like confounding people by trashing their top-tier combos with really wacky customs, and then watch them try to use them/duplicate them and fail epically XD

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - [)ragon - Aug. 11, 2013

EVERYTHING!!!! XD

I really can't pick Tongue_out I enjoy attackers more than anything else (obviously... 'cause nothing else moves), but I use Dragooon a lot, and Duo, and Genbull, and Girago, and reviser, and Wyvang, and everything!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Bularieleone - Aug. 11, 2013

(Aug. 11, 2013  12:21 AM)Tri Wrote: Next in line would be spin stealers or anti-attack. I can't decide as I love both!
I've got a good anti-attack combo, PM me if you wanna know.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - 6 God - Aug. 11, 2013

He was specifically talking about eds for anti attack. BTW instead of being off-topic, why didnt you just pm him that?(PM me your response.)

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ShinobuXD - Aug. 11, 2013

(Aug. 11, 2013  1:34 AM)Cake Wrote: I like confounding people by trashing their top-tier combos with really wacky customs, and then watch them try to use them/duplicate them and fail epically XD
Yes. Just yes.

Totally agree.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Wombat - Aug. 11, 2013

(Aug. 11, 2013  2:42 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2013  1:34 AM)Cake Wrote: I like confounding people by trashing their top-tier combos with really wacky customs, and then watch them try to use them/duplicate them and fail epically XD
Yes. Just yes.

Totally agree.

Lol yeah, at my very first tournament, I went 1-3, and the only match I won was using Jade. I think I won two battles with it in other tournaments, and I almost beat a Flash custom with it. Makes me kinda wonder if Jade can beat all the Bearing Dragooons.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Cake - Aug. 11, 2013

woo Jade

It's my life goal to place in a tournament using Jade, Libra, and/or Thermal.

XD

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - [)ragon - Aug. 12, 2013

Let's necro the Jade testing thread! XD We'll create an onslaught of Jade combos and rock the foundations of the metagame...

I do enjoy a good ol' wacky senseless combo most of the time. One thing that's fun is going into like a 5-player match, and putting a stamina wheel on E230 and watching the other people's beyblades destroy each other while you sit there and let your track take all the hits. Tongue_out It drives them crazy...

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ShinobuXD - Aug. 12, 2013

I'm actually testing Jade right now lol... you guys have an idea for a good, compact track?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - DrPepsidew - Aug. 12, 2013

AD145

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Bularieleone - Aug. 12, 2013

That's what I'm using in my upcoming tourney.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - LimiTTrickster - Aug. 12, 2013

I think I prefer balance type... defense/stamina like make sure that my beyblade
doesn't self-ko or get knocked straight out.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - DRAGON KING - Sep. 29, 2013

I prefer stamina I guess I'm just hooked on it cause I'm used to using a hasbro stadium

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 29, 2013

Welll... My style has changed... It is now... Attack. Mostly because I couldn't resist it after I saw my flash Orion ch120r2f knock a battle striker into a wall in my house.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - GermanBeyBlader - Oct. 28, 2013

I prefer Attack...It's more fun Grin

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Samurai_Ifraid1 - Oct. 29, 2013

I prefer attack. When I want to play it safe I go with defense though.