World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Classik - Dec. 25, 2014

(Dec. 25, 2014  10:51 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: How to get the [Image: kivaface.png] face?
You can't,its only for beybrad

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Dec. 25, 2014

(Dec. 25, 2014  10:51 AM)Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Wrote: How to get the [Image: kivaface.png] face?

You should try looking at the descriptions for the Faces before posting here. The fact that the description for the Kiva Face is:

Kiva Face Description Wrote:A gift for the biggest Kiva fan around. HENSHIN~ (One of a kind)

and that only Bey Brad has it is pretty telling. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vamp!re - Jan. 09, 2015

If I write a draft in 'The Beywiki Project' and get approval, then I go ahead and write and publish the article on the wiki, will I be getting the 'Lapis Lazuli Face' just for doing that?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hato - Jan. 09, 2015

I don't think for 1 article. For the Alexandrite Face, it can't be 1 testing so I assume more than 1 Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - UltimateOrion - May. 26, 2015

Just got my 50th face last night!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Phantom Indo - May. 27, 2015

(May. 26, 2015  8:10 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Just got my 50th face last night!

That`s awesome dude!
--

Have the scavenger hunt/t-shirt face prizes be given out?
idk if anyone else got theirs yet, but i`m waiting on mine.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shido-kun - May. 27, 2015

My virgo face makes sense.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - UltimateOrion - Jun. 28, 2015

I just got my Alexandrite Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 21, 2015

I know someone probably asked this but how do you get the face of soul. I believe you need a certain number of beys then post a picture of them and your username. How many beys do I need? Right now I have 132

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 1234beyblade - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  7:28 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I know someone probably asked this but how do you get the face of soul. I believe you need a certain number of beys then post a picture of them and your username. How many beys do I need? Right now I have 132

You need to become a committee member of the WBO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  7:28 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I know someone probably asked this but how do you get the face of soul. I believe you need a certain number of beys then post a picture of them and your username. How many beys do I need? Right now I have 132

What 1234beyblade said, but to get the face for having over 150 Beyblades is called the Rose Gold face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Zoroaste - Jul. 21, 2015

I have over 150. What do I do to get it? Take pics of all of them and send it/post it... where? Just got my first face yesterday and I want more!!! Lol

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - UltimateOrion - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  7:52 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I have over 150. What do I do to get it? Take pics of all of them and send it/post it... where? Just got my first face yesterday and I want more!!! Lol

Take a picture of all of your beyblades with your username on a piece of paper. You post it in the Beyblade Collection thread.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Zoroaste - Jul. 21, 2015

Sweet. Now I just have to put them all together. Lol. I keep them apart. I was thinking of doing a stock tournament by myself anyway (or making my gf play, haha). Cool. Will do. Thanks for the info

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Jul. 21, 2015

Slight correction, over 150 Beyblades gets you the Rose Gold and Rose Platinum faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BLASTERJOKER - Jul. 21, 2015

Ruby face because I have over 50 victories and DJ face because I already know the rules for the game

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wombat - Jul. 21, 2015

This is actually really late, and I apologize for bringing it back up, but with all the interesting new Face features I just remembered all of this. Posting it publicly rather than taking it to PM because it applies to others as well:

long quotes (Click to View)

Paraphrasing because all of the qualifier threads have been closed, but were these extra faces/credits ever distributed? Or did I just miss them?

As of now I have 6 credits, but I should have at least 7:
  • +1 Participation in NC Qualifier
  • +1 Qualifier Bonus
  • +1 Participation in MFB BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for majority win in MFB BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for participating in Team BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for participating in HMS BeyBattle Revolution
  • +1 for majority win in HMS Beybattle Revolution
+ Any extra credits that might apply from the tournaments being Beydays/TBR (not sure if there are any).

I also bought a Passport at the Qualifier, but had one in the past that expired, so I don't know if I'd be eligible for the New Passport Holder bonus (another Credit and Face, for a personal total of 8 Credits and 3 Faces).

Again, sorry for bringing this up months after the events are long gone. If I'm still eligible for these I would like a RUBY and PURPLE, please. If I'm eligible for the third Face Booster I'd like YELLOW as well.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jul. 21, 2015

I've received the Face Booster from the Qualifier Series but not the Anime North attend one tournament per-day ones. Me, you and the following out of memory are.

- @[Kei]
- @[Dark_Mousy]
- @[Cye Kinomiya]
- @[Stormscorpio1]
- @[geetster99]
- @[Magic]
- @[OnTheDL]
- @[1234beyblade]

EDIT: Primus may also be, but I'm not entirely sure if he attended HMS BeyBattle Revolution.

If we're also still eligible, I'll take a Face Booster ORANGE and a Stone Face Booster AMETHYST.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hato - Jul. 21, 2015

Wait, we are supposed to get a face booster if we attended an AN tournament?

If that is the case, I will take a face booster Ruby please.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  7:30 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:

You need to become a committee member of the WBO.

Ok so I had switched up he rose gold and that. Thanks!

(Jul. 21, 2015  8:28 PM)Blasterjoker1 Wrote: Ruby face because I have over 50 victories and DJ face because I already know the rules for the game

Umm im pretty sure you have to actually judge at a tournament to get the show face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BLASTERJOKER - Jul. 22, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  11:58 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2015  8:28 PM)Blasterjoker1 Wrote: Ruby face because I have over 50 victories and DJ face because I already know the rules for the game

Umm im pretty sure you have to actually judge at a tournament to get the show face.

I have but I never got the face yet

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Stormscorpio1 - Jul. 22, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  10:47 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I've received the Face Booster from the Qualifier Series but not the Anime North attend one tournament per-day ones. Me, you and the following out of memory are.

- @[Kei]
- @[Dark_Mousy]
- @[Cye Kinomiya]
- @[Stormscorpio1]
- @[geetster99]
- @[Magic]
- @[OnTheDL]
- @[1234beyblade]

EDIT: Primus may also be, but I'm not entirely sure if he attended HMS BeyBattle Revolution.

If we're also still eligible, I'll take a Face Booster ORANGE and a Stone Face Booster AMETHYST.

I don't really know what's going on here but if I can get faceboosters I want that Shaphire m8.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - MissingNo. - Jul. 22, 2015

Man, this is totally off-topic, but what is this horrible signature ? haha

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dark_Mousy - Jul. 22, 2015

Ill take Ruby

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 1234beyblade - Jul. 22, 2015

If it is two face boosters I'll take 2 onyx face boosters please.