World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED) (/Thread-Selling-Deikailo-s-Excess-Beys-UPDATED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Byerg - Jul. 14, 2011

k, thank you for answering
wait, what i meant is if (for example) since Draciel is $8, is that including shipping?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - howdodelete - Jul. 16, 2011

Does Round Shell MS come with a launcher?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - pascal76 - Jul. 17, 2011

do u have any pictures of your black dranzer? and how much?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Benjohadi - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  3:56 PM)pascal76 Wrote: do u have any pictures of your black dranzer? and how much?
Read this carefully..Smile
especially the first few lines...

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - blank - Jul. 17, 2011

blank

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - whatevers2009 - Jul. 29, 2011

do you still have the polta?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Deikailo - Aug. 01, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  9:11 PM)Dannajude Wrote: Excuse me but do you have a galeon2 trygator or pink galeon
I have none of those.

(Jul. 29, 2011  9:26 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: do you still have the polta?
In clear red and solid purple, yes.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Poseidon - Aug. 01, 2011

hi, you doont happen to have a blue sharp base lying around anywhere ?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Flaming Aries - Aug. 07, 2011

shipping was fast! lol Deikalo knows what I am talking about.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - kanato dolsrin - Aug. 07, 2011

by any chance do you have any unopened flashleopards any where Wink im kind of on a bey spending spre!

btw im sending you a PM! so um i would watch out! Joyful_2

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - MakaCHOP! - Aug. 08, 2011

Hey!

Now I have no idea if this has been answered already but I am too lazy to go thorught the 12 pages...back on topic...you said you do discounts for bulk shipping. In your opinion what is bulk (like 3 beyblades or something) and how much do you discount. Thanks!

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Evolution - Aug. 17, 2011

I have questions but since u told me to post them here they are. 1. I am interested in Gaia dragoon dark purple,killer eagle, and black dranzer. 2. Can I see pictures of the black dranzer? And 3. Is the Gaia dragoon the one with wings?? O and last question 4. Do u got the Gaia dragoon with wings in black or yellow also??

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Futomos - Aug. 19, 2011

Can I see pictures of the opened Dranzer S (red) and the unopened Dranzer S (clear blue)? And does the red Dranzer S include stickers too?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - howdodelete - Aug. 23, 2011

Hai Deikailo. Do you still have Round Shell MS? Also, is Wolborg MS the regular silver color?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - naI - Oct. 03, 2011

Hey Dei, is you're unopened beys list updated? If it is, may I see the box condition of Driger V?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Balance Blader - Oct. 04, 2011

could i see a pic of Killer eagle please?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - DrigerG2 - Oct. 09, 2011

How much is a Seaborg with shipping? pictures?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Mosh - Oct. 12, 2011

HI
can you reserve me these beys dragoon v red , dragoon v2 red and driger v2 red please.
THANKS

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Ultra - Oct. 12, 2011

It says in the OP that she doesn't reserve things for people.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - gibsonmac - Oct. 20, 2011

I PM'd you an offer on 2 HMS.. never got a reply, I have no idea what the values of these things are, as they aren't on ebay often, so I don't have a good way to judge the value, except by the same few models NIB for $8-10 shipped...

So, If I low-balled you, it wasn't intentional, I just honestly do not know what the market value is, so If you could PM me what you think is fair, that would be much appreciated, as I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASING THEM... ask Akirasdaddy, NFBeybladder if you need references, I'm ready to 'throw down' lol..

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - blank - Oct. 20, 2011

blnak

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - othellog - Oct. 30, 2011

Deikailo, I thought you would have more pre-HWS for sale. Unhappy
I'm willing to buy stuff. I'm really interested in a pre-HWS L Drago. I mean, I would have sent you a PM with stuff I wanted, but I didn't want to piss you off...

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Deikailo - Oct. 30, 2011

(Oct. 30, 2011  2:54 AM)othellog Wrote: ......
I'm willing to buy stuff. I'm really interested in a pre-HWS L Drago. I mean, I would have sent you a PM with stuff I wanted, but I didn't want to piss you off...
You never piss me off. :p

I think I might have one coming in. If not, I have a NIP Gold L Drago.

This entire topic is going to be updated sometime this week.

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - othellog - Oct. 30, 2011

(Oct. 30, 2011  2:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:54 AM)othellog Wrote: ......
You never piss me off. :p

I think I might have one coming in. If not, I have a NIP Gold L Drago.

This entire topic is going to be updated sometime this week.
What's that?
A gold pre-HWS L Drago??? Sounds sweet, but expensive. I just got a Pieces, Ares, and Virgo today and I would just like to own some more of them. And I need one more bey to have 50.
I really like some of your recolored libras, when you update the thread can you send me some pictures of your pre-HWS for sale?

RE: Deikailo's Excess Beys (Plastics, HMS, and MFB) - Deikailo - Oct. 30, 2011

Sure. I have mold 2 purple libra. I think I'm getting a leone in.