World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ultra - May. 18, 2013

Looks awesome. How'd you do it?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Yuko Ray14 - May. 19, 2013

Nocto No way bro! My dragooon looks Just like that!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tri - May. 19, 2013

(May. 19, 2013  1:34 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Nocto No way bro! My dragooon looks Just like that!

fixed

Haha, did both of you guys use marker or did you go in and paint it?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Yuko Ray14 - May. 19, 2013

Thanks, I used paint.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kei - May. 19, 2013

(May. 18, 2013  10:11 PM)Nocto Wrote: I did something something similar with Revizer once; this turned out better.

Awesome. The stickers are really what completes the look (sorry Yuko Ray14 haha).

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - May. 19, 2013

(May. 18, 2013  10:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: How'd you do it?

Apply a single coat of matte black paint and let it dry just enough so the paint is no longer wet: Rub off the paint with a piece of cloth and you are done. Mine was dull, so I polished it beforehand, and as I was rubbing the paint off.

Obviously, you can also apply the stickers, and apply a coat of clear, as I did.

----------------
Here is another picture. I find it looks more "evil" under that lighting.
[Image: p109045105.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - zarch - Jul. 01, 2013

I did my first re-paint. I spray painted my Flash metal wheel with Flat Black and I really like it because it works with the rest of the colors. It took me one coat on the top and bottom. Hope you like it.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - 6 God - Jul. 01, 2013

That looks really cool nice job!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - zarch - Jul. 01, 2013

Almost makes me not want to use it in battle since i know it will chip off

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ga' - Jul. 02, 2013

Wow, it looks amazing! That paintjob was executed extremely well.

May I ask what spray paint you prefer for doing this?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - zarch - Jul. 02, 2013

I used Testors brand that I got from Hobby lobby. Does anyone know of some that wont chip off in battles? I havnt used the one in the pic yet but the one I had down after just to see if it chips or not and it did.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Jul. 02, 2013

That looks nice.

Is it a black or slate colour?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - zarch - Jul. 02, 2013

Its black flat

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Coach - Dec. 14, 2013

Spare time, seeing it seems i wont be needing these wheels much anymore in competition:
The Flash was just a touch up but I think they both turned out fairly well.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Naijalak - Dec. 14, 2013

Those look great! Fantastic work.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DRAGON KING - Dec. 14, 2013

Oh my gosh! Those look amazing!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mitsu - Dec. 14, 2013

(Dec. 14, 2013  12:49 AM)Coach Wrote: Spare time, seeing it seems i wont be needing these wheels much anymore in competition: The Flash was just a touch up but I think they both turned out fairly well.
Great Job Coach! Smile They Look Sick!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - The Supreme One - Dec. 14, 2013

The blue Flash looks pretty sweet; nice work! I'll have to do a repaint or two once I get off break.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tri - Dec. 14, 2013

Oh cool! Is that hand painted? It looks like it was.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Coach - Dec. 14, 2013

Lol yes, I don't know whether that's a good or bad comment

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Tri - Dec. 14, 2013

Haha, just re reading that, it is confusing XD! I meant for it to be a good comment haha. As in for hand painted, it looks amazing, almost like spray painted work.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - DRAGON KING - Dec. 15, 2013

So I had an extra poison that I didn't really use much so I gave it a smexy color sheme, pleas don't criticize, it was my first try and I like how it came out Smile.

http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonking10/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf04cb1e0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Zenkoma - Dec. 15, 2013

doesnt look like launcher grips are sold in stores anymore. at least not in ANY of the ones in my area
so i set to quickly rig up some cheapo launcher grips for my two autistic step boys who have troubles using their hands. didnt need anything pretty, just something that worked
[Image: 1459140_499354673512853_1003614966_n.jpg]
the one with the black handle is a generic VFG for guns. i cut a slot in the top of the launcher and cut off the tab that sticks down on the bottom, and then drilled a hole in the rear of it. i slid the launcher into place in the vfg and then screwed the bottom of it in so that the peg that holds it in place on a guns rail slid into the hole drilled in the launcher. lastly i applied super glue to permanently secure it. its a lot more sturdier than id originally thought it would be

the second one i made was really simple. all it took was sawing a piece of a wood rod off and then sawing a cut out in one end for a launcher to sit. i then took a launcher apart and made 3 tiny holes in the top half. and then used 3 small screws through the inside of the launcher to attatch it to the wood and then i reassembled the launcher. super glue was used between the top of the launcher and the wood to keep the launcher secure enough to prevent it from wiggling loose out of the wood from use

my first prototype with the VFG actually works better, is more comfortable, and is easier to use than the one with the wood handle, but i trust the stability of the wood one to last longer

the launcher sitting by itself is my personal light launcher. nothing special about it. i just love the color scheme. purple launcher with turqouise ripcord and a hook wheel from a grey launcher. it puts me in mind of 80's g1 decepticon colors

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Kai Hiwatari - Dec. 18, 2013

Wow Zenkoma that looks awesome!
Very nice work!

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Naijalak - Dec. 18, 2013

That's impressive! I never though to make custom grips. OFF TO THE WORKSHOP!