World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations (/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - Jul. 01, 2012

Gravity Perseus - Attack (Bronze Knight Version) (Click to View)

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Sirius X Blazar - Jul. 04, 2012

(May. 31, 2011  12:28 PM)Serotonin Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  1:12 AM)Enzoxs Wrote: My Re-painted Hell Kerbecs BD145RF:

Top: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/50620009.jpg/

Bottom: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/541/50620033.jpg/

Black hell: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/50620037.jpg/

Yo, this is sick. What kind of paint did you use?

(May. 31, 2011  1:26 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Heat/Infinity Leone w/ Cetus Face 130BS

I took the paint off of the wheel. You're very welcome, people.

This looks really great too, haha. Definitely doing this when I get my hands on a spare Infinity.

---

Some recently dyed parts:

Really want to get some paint on those lines on L Drago, haha.

Awsome Paint, how'd you do it and can i get some more pictures

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - SpinnyGeezer - Jul. 11, 2012

I've got a repaint on the way. Yellow/black/green/silver motif. Will post pics when I'm done it.

My girlfriend has a high-end camera too ^-^ so the quality should be awesome.

*EDIT*

Black/silver/gold/red instead due to the green and yellow not setting well on the plastic rings.
Pics will be uploaded tomorrow

Here they are ^-^
And man, those are not flattering pictures. Considering spraypainting the ring rather than using just flat color.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Fantomu - Jul. 11, 2012

Might want to put the pictures in spoilers. Smile

That Ketos repaint is awesome! The Basalt one, I don't really like.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - sarabscientist - Jul. 11, 2012

Yep, spoilers are like this

Code:
[spoiler] IMAGE HERE [/spoiler]

The Basalt looks quite retro XD

^^; Yeah, sorry about the whole "no spoilers" stupidity. I would have done it myself, but I was away from the computer while you guys were commenting.

Thanks for the compliments though. Should I just go for a spray paint coat on the metal wheel or not? I'm not too fond of how uneven the gold/red looks.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - BeyKids - Jul. 11, 2012

Thats a nice custom painted grip reminds me of Driger MS.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cake - Jul. 19, 2012

Not a re-paint, but Phantom + TT Dark Cancer CW + Evil Befall face (Gah, I hate Hasbro's re-name) is great. Phantom + Hades + Horogium face is nice, too.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Omega12 - Jul. 19, 2012

(Jul. 01, 2012  1:17 PM)Nocto Wrote:
Gravity Perseus - Attack (Bronze Knight Version) (Click to View)

That looks amazing

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Olencia - Aug. 30, 2012

I recently bought a blade in a lot that someone had tried to paint >.>
How would I be able to get the paint off?
Would I need to know what type of paint they used in the first place?

P.S. It's a plastic beyblade from the old generation, so I woulnd't want to damage it, and I'm not sure if paint thinner would?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Cannon - Aug. 31, 2012

(Aug. 30, 2012  10:43 PM)Olencia Wrote: I recently bought a blade in a lot that someone had tried to paint >.>

P.S. It's a plastic beyblade from the old generation, so I woulnd't want to damage it, and I'm not sure if paint thinner would?

I would suggest leaving it in nail-polish remover for about 5 minutes, then just use your hands or glove and rub it off. It will remove very easily, but it dries up in a bout a minute. Repeat the steps, until all/most of the paint has been removed.

That is what I use to remove the paint off; but yours has probably been painted for quite a while now, but I don't think that will affect it in any way.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - zionson - Sep. 01, 2012

Nail Polish remover will absolutely melt your plastic. I highly recommend against it.

Get some Simple Green and dunk it in the stuff. Leave it there for a day or two. Remove from the Simple Green bath and scrub out.

(Aug. 31, 2012  2:33 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2012  10:43 PM)Olencia Wrote: I recently bought a blade in a lot that someone had tried to paint >.>

I would suggest leaving it in nail-polish remover for about 5 minutes, then just use your hands or glove and rub it off. It will remove very easily, but it dries up in a bout a minute. Repeat the steps, until all/most of the paint has been removed.

That is what I use to remove the paint off; but yours has probably been painted for quite a while now, but I don't think that will affect it in any way.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - TentacleZooka - Sep. 03, 2012

I spraypainted a grip (that failed), and I tried to make grand capricorne's cw, which I colored red like klaus'. I need the Excalibur pack for the real capricorne.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Coach - Sep. 04, 2012

(Sep. 03, 2012  2:35 PM)Bazooka Wrote: I spraypainted a grip (that failed), and I tried to make grand capricorne's cw, which I colored red like klaus'. I need the Excalibur pack for the real capricorne.
the team pack comes with a lame team FB sticker and is missing half the stickers that should be on the CW, have to buy a storm Cap to get the correct stickers, nice job hasbro...

Ok got bored and these are some of my favorite wheels. L-Drago Guardian, Flash, and Phantom. So here's my work:
All Four:
Flash Orion, Phantom Dragonis:
L-Drago Guardians:

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Hakumen - Sep. 29, 2012

(May. 31, 2011  12:28 PM)Serotonin Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  1:12 AM)Enzoxs Wrote: My Re-painted Hell Kerbecs BD145RF:

Top: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/50620009.jpg/

Bottom: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/541/50620033.jpg/

Black hell: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/50620037.jpg/

Yo, this is sick. What kind of paint did you use?

(May. 31, 2011  1:26 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Heat/Infinity Leone w/ Cetus Face 130BS

I took the paint off of the wheel. You're very welcome, people.

This looks really great too, haha. Definitely doing this when I get my hands on a spare Infinity.

---

Some recently dyed parts:

Really want to get some paint on those lines on L Drago, haha.

my friend sold me a ldrago II that was black but the paint wore off and his parents wont let him get spray paint or any thing to paint his beys he told me that its rare do you think i was being lied to?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - dyingwilltsuna - Sep. 30, 2012

All you need is permanent markers, but dont put it on the metal wheel. thats how i did only one of mine

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - Oct. 13, 2012

So, I recently bought some "chrome" (finish) paint, and I'm rather impressed and satisfied with the results, on both plastic and metal. (Click to View)

And something I've done a while ago and didn't turn out too bad.
[Image: CustomFinish-KillerRevizer.jpg]

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Izhkoort - Oct. 13, 2012

What kind of paint would you recommend for painting plastic beyblades? (plastic and WDs) I painted plastic and metal miniatures from the warhammer wargame with acrylic and varnish to protect the paint, but i'm not sure if with beyblades is the same, can someone enlighten me?

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Oct. 13, 2012

(Oct. 13, 2012  5:12 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What kind of paint would you recommend for painting plastic beyblades? (plastic and WDs) I painted plastic and metal miniatures from the warhammer wargame with acrylic and varnish to protect the paint, but i'm not sure if with beyblades is the same, can someone enlighten me?

i prefer spray paint for plastics..
average brand(the brand sold at your country, i dont have that knowledge..haha) should be ok if Tamiya is not affordable..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Mandy© - Oct. 13, 2012

Benjohadi, most people that I know, suggest to use Mr.Color or another brand equivilant to achieve good colors. Not sure if anyone can afford to get Mr.Color ones. For me, it is affordable though.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Benjohadi - Oct. 13, 2012

yes..mr color..i personally never tried mr color..thats why i dont suggest it..but yeah..it is much affordable than Tamiya..
but if you want to try mr color, get at least spray can in which very convenient to use..

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Izhkoort - Oct. 13, 2012

I will ask my sister, she knows more of this than me, because i never heard of that brands, I'm from Argentina by the way. For being spray paint, i think you're right, if it's well applied it could look good. Thanks

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Nocto - Oct. 29, 2012

Phantom Blade (Click to View)
I've always liked Phantom's shape and performance, but never those giant faces with the obvious noses and teeth, so I've decided to try and make them less obvious. Now, I find it looks somewhat similar to Jiraiya Blade, hence the title.

RE: Your Re-paints And Special Customisations - Ultra - Oct. 29, 2012

Looks good. Painting the eyes red would make it look epic though.