World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Science thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Science thread (/Thread-Science-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Science thread - Ali Baba - Dec. 17, 2020

I'm going to explain the monkey business with pokemon. There is an evolutionary line with one pokemon that can evolve into 3 different pokemon, it is Tyrogue that can evolve into hitmontop, hitmonchan, and hitmonlee, suppose we're hitmontop, the monkeys hitmonlee and harry is hitmonchan, both we and monkeys evolved from tyrogue, hitmontop doesn't evolve from hitmonlee as humans didn't evolve from monkeys.

RE: Science thread - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 17, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: How could this turn to human. Like, the facial build is so different
[Image: MVNDPFu.jpg]

he is so handsome
no human can reach his level of beauty

RE: Science thread - Eclipse Force - Dec. 17, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:23 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I'm going to explain the monkey business with pokemon. There is an evolutionary line with one pokemon that can evolve into 3 different pokemon, it is Tyrogue that can evolve into hitmontop, hitmonchan, and hitmonlee,  suppose we're hitmontop, the monkeys hitmonlee and harry is hitmonchan, both we and monkeys evolved from tyrogue, hitmontop doesn't evolve from hitmonlee as humans didn't evolve from monkeys.

Who would human's evolve from then in this theory?

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:23 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I'm going to explain the monkey business with pokemon. There is an evolutionary line with one pokemon that can evolve into 3 different pokemon, it is Tyrogue that can evolve into hitmontop, hitmonchan, and hitmonlee,  suppose we're hitmontop, the monkeys hitmonlee and harry is hitmonchan, both we and monkeys evolved from tyrogue, hitmontop doesn't evolve from hitmonlee as humans didn't evolve from monkeys.

Who would human's evolve from then in this theory?
It's the lost bond between the humans and mokeys

RE: Science thread - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 17, 2020

This thread went from 2 pages to 6 pages in no time

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Who would human's evolve from then in this theory?
It's the lost bond between the humans and mokeys

But in this theory humans and monke would come from something. What is it.

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's the lost bond between the humans and mokeys

Nature. God.

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:26 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: It's the lost bond between the humans and mokeys

The lost bond, we still don't know for sure, just like hitmonchan and hitmonlee before the second generation when tyrogue was debuted

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: But in this theory humans and monke would come from something. What is it.

Nature. God.

Bruh, we didn't evolve from God. Human's were created in God's image. We could've changed alot from when we were initially made, but we didn't evolve directly from God.

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Nature. God.

Bruh, we didn't evolve from God. Human's were created in God's image. We could've changed alot from when we were initially made, but we didn't evolve directly from God.

In your opinion. I have different beliefs. I wish to end this topic since I don't want to get into a argument

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:27 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Nature. God.

If humans were created in God's image, why do they die, get ill, suffer?

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bruh, we didn't evolve from God. Human's were created in God's image. We could've changed alot from when we were initially made, but we didn't evolve directly from God.

I forget his name but that one dude killed his brother and ruined everything I believe. It was either that guy or some other one.

Nah it wasn't Cain's fault, it was someone else.

RE: Science thread - Free... Hoya - Dec. 17, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Bruh, we didn't evolve from God. Human's were created in God's image. We could've changed alot from when we were initially made, but we didn't evolve directly from God.

Its all part of life like a test who remains belief in God through hardships,the choices you make  then you get rewarded and go to heaven. That's what I believe and always will.

It was Adam and Eve

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: If humans were created in God's image, why do they die, get ill, suffer?

Its all part of life like a test who remains belief in God through hardships,the choices you make  then you get rewarded and go to heaven. That's what I believe and always will.

If humans had it all happy go lucky we would get power hungry. There has to be a good balance between good and bad. You flourish in the good and you can survive through the bad, its essentially a test.

Obviously you can't have some random dude who's committed various war crimes not get a punishment. However if the bad comes to a good person, its just a test.

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It was Adam and Eve

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Its all part of life like a test who remains belief in God through hardships,the choices you make  then you get rewarded and go to heaven. That's what I believe and always will.

If humans had it all happy go lucky we would get power hungry. There has to be a good balance between good and bad. You flourish in the good and you can survive through the bad, its essentially a test.
You wouldn't know the meaning of good if there wasn't bad

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:41 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  9:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It was Adam and Eve

You wouldn't know the meaning of good if there wasn't bad

Well yeah. Its sorta like what Kirby's says in what of the games. The reason stars shine to bright is because of the darkness. If it was all blinding light, that would just be the norm. Stars wouldn't be shining per say.

The stars were so beautiful. Darkness had its place just as much as light, he thought.

RE: Science thread - EarthHelios - Dec. 17, 2020

Looks like you people don't understand do you.

RE: Science thread - Piplup Person - Dec. 17, 2020

This isn’t the right thread to discuss gods will. God and science are 2 very very different things.

(Dec. 17, 2020  10:58 PM)Piplup Person Wrote: This isn’t the right thread to discuss gods will. God and science are 2 very very different things.

We were making a counter argument to Ali Baba.

(Dec. 17, 2020  9:31 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

To this post specifically

RE: Science thread - kai edits - Dec. 17, 2020

Anyone know the science behind the big bang?

I know it lol.

(Dec. 17, 2020  11:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone know the science behind the big bang?

I know it lol.

Thought you left

RE: Science thread - kai edits - Dec. 17, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2020  11:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone know the science behind the big bang?

I know it lol.

Thought you left
2 more days left

(Dec. 17, 2020  11:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Thought you left
2 more days left
By 2 days I meant left to live.

RE: Science thread - DeltaZakuro - Dec. 17, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2020  11:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Thought you left
2 more days left

(Dec. 17, 2020  11:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: 2 more days left
Stop being so negative and get some help for the love of god.

Back on topic has anyone took Earth/Space Science.

RE: Science thread - EarthHelios - Dec. 17, 2020

Science takes a different approach in everything it does

RE: Science thread - Piplup Person - Dec. 17, 2020

(Dec. 17, 2020  11:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  11:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: 2 more days left

Stop being so negative and get some help for the love of god.

Back on topic has anyone took Earth/Space Science.

I might next year why?