World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Stardust - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction Beyblade Burst: Stardust (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-Beyblade-Burst-Stardust)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Mar. 17, 2021

Chapter 3 has been rewritten, and some parts have been altered so consider it like a LN conversion.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Mar. 18, 2021

A little info on Neamhain's parts:

Radiant Neamhain Assault' 5A:

Ring - Radiant:
Radiant is a Right-spinning Ring that features three sloped wings with smaller blades on the ends of each wing akin to the Slash Base with more wings, as well as metal on top of the wings in order to increase its weight, attack potential and OWD greatly. Within each wing is more metal to increase its weight and attack power even more.

Sparking Chip - Neamhain:
Neamhain is a Right-spinning Sparking Chip that features a the side profile of a warrior's head with long flowing hair and a helm which is meant to represent this Chip's namesake; Neamhain, a female deity and wife of Neith, the god of war in Celtic mythology which is part of a trio of sisters named the Morrigna and represents the frenzying havoc of war in the trio. This version features a detachable Metal Chip Core, which increases weight but in some cases reduces Burst Resistance.

Chassis - 5A:
5A or 5-Attack is a Right-spinning Dual-Layer Chassis that features a somewhat triangular perimeter similar to that of the Zenith Disc or the 2A Chassis and a second layer in between which is spring-loaded, in order to increase attack power while reducing the recoil dealt to the Beyblade 5A is on. It features 1 moderately strong tooth followed by 3 incredibly strong teeth.

Performance Tip - Assault':
Assault Dash or stylized as αssault' is an Attack-type Driver that features a plastic flat tip similar to a wider Accel and sits at standard height. It features a golden, reinforced spring as well as a red spring-pad due to it being a Dash driver, which increases its Burst Resistance as well.

Extra Notes:
The primary color of the Radiant Ring is an opaque gold, with the metal being silver and the secondary color being white. The Neamhain Chip has its primary color as translucent golden, with the warrior being primarily golden and the secondary color on it and its hair being silver. It's Metal Chip Core is white, with some golden accents.
The Chassis is an opaque gold like the ring and the Driver is a translucent gold.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Mar. 25, 2021

I've rewritten Chapter 4 (and altered a couple of things, aside from my writing style lol). Hope you enjoy it! I'll be creating rewrites aside from new chapters if they don't match my current style.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - TheRogueBlader - Mar. 25, 2021

(Mar. 18, 2021  7:40 AM)Longinox Wrote: A little info on Neamhain's parts:

Ring - Radiant:
Radiant is a Right-spinning Ring that features three sloped wings with smaller blades on the ends of each wing akin to the Slash Base with more wings, as well as metal on top of the wings in order to increase its weight, attack potential and OWD greatly. Within each wing is more metal to increase its weight and attack power even more.

Neamhain is a Right-spinning Sparking Chip that features a the side profile of a warrior's head with long flowing hair and a helm which is meant to represent this Chip's namesake; Neamhain, a female deity and wife of Neith, the god of war in Celtic mythology which is part of a trio of sisters named the Morrigna and represents the frenzying havoc of war in the trio. This version features a detachable Metal Chip Core, which increases weight but in some cases reduces Burst Resistance.

Chassis - 5A:
5A or 5-Attack is a Right-spinning Dual-Layer Chassis that features a somewhat triangular perimeter similar to that of the Zenith Disc or the 2A Chassis and a second layer in between which is spring-loaded, in order to increase attack power while reducing the recoil dealt to the Beyblade 5A is on. It features 1 moderately strong tooth followed by 3 incredibly strong teeth.

Assault Dash or stylized as αssault' is an Attack-type Driver that features a plastic flat tip similar to a wider Accel and sits at standard height. It features a golden, reinforced spring as well as a red spring-pad due to it being a Dash driver, which increases its Burst Resistance as well.

Extra Notes:
The primary color of the Radiant Ring is an opaque gold, with the metal being silver and the secondary color being white. The Neamhain Chip has its primary color as translucent golden, with the warrior being primarily golden and the secondary color on it and its hair being silver. It's Metal Chip Core is white, with some golden accents.
The Chassis is an opaque gold like the ring and the Driver is a translucent gold.
what's OWD

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Mar. 25, 2021

(Mar. 25, 2021  4:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  7:40 AM)Longinox Wrote: A little info on Neamhain's parts:

Ring - Radiant:

Chassis - 5A:

Extra Notes:
what's OWD

Outward Weight Distribution, basically more weight is applied outwards causing more force for your attacks.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - PeppzieCola - Mar. 25, 2021

(Mar. 25, 2021  4:33 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  4:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: what's OWD

Outward Weight Distribution, basically more weight is applied outwards causing more force for your attacks.
Yup, how does nobody know what OWD is? It's just a little odd to me, but maybe it's because nobody cares lol

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Mar. 27, 2021

Chaoter 4.5 has been updated (and rewritten).

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 27, 2021

I can't wait till Ryujikki comes

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Apr. 03, 2021

Chapter 22:

Peter's Perspective

Natsumi's gotten stronger than last time, that spells trouble for me and Paladin. I need to think of something to counter that power of hers as well as her speed, So I suppose there are several ways this can go down. One, I send uppercut or aerial attacks to her- wait no, scratch that. Too repetitive and it's too risky for me to use, even if I manage to survive failing an aerial attack I'll lose most of my stamina and if I send uppercut attacks I'll slow down which gives Neamhain enough time to attack me. 

Screw that, I'll just think of something along the way then. For now, let's watch what Natsumi has to offer this time.

[Paladin and Neamhain regain their original speed shortly after gaining their balance. They then race across the stadium immediately before returning to the center to fight with one another again.]

Peter: (His voice raises as he points towards Neamhain) Paladin, beat em' up good!
Natsumi: You're on then, let's go Neamhain! (Her eyes glow gold for several seconds before returning to their original color)

[Paladin suddenly gains a spontaneous boost in speed as it crashed into Neamhain, overpowering it with one blow and knocking it away towards the outer ridge of the stadium.]

Well that was surprising, I suppose it's like Noble Bolt but somewhat weaker but the way it can be used continually makes up for it. I should do this more often I guess. Enough flattery, let's get on with the battle since it's not over yet. I hope that dad sees this as well, wherever you are please do come back. Ack, what the hell?!

[Paladin gets knocked away by Neamhain who had just shot itself towards Paladin with the 5A Chassis.]

Ah, come on. I forgot to take Neamhain's Chassis into account, that thing is deadly as well.

[Paladin lands near the outer ridge of the stadium and wobbles around.]

I lost that much spin? Bummer, move it Paladin!

[Paladin goes inside a pocket and moves around it, regaining its original speed before racing across the stadium again.]

Man, this is tricky. Well at least Natsumi won't unleash her best move right now as she uses it to finish a battle.

[Paladin and Neamhain crash with each other again.]

Peter: Alright now Paladin, do it! Noble Hammer!
Natsumi: Neamhain, Radiant Slash!

[Neamhain and Paladin collide with each other, resulting Neamhain being pushed down to the ground and wobble around while Paladin gets thrown away towards Peter's left hand.]

Peter: (He whispers to himself and grits his teeth for a second) Tsk, that was horrendous on my part. 

If I fail next round I'll be done, but of course that's what's gonna happen to me next round anyways. Either way, I'll just continue doing this.

I ready my launcher and get into position like with Natsumi. Marina counts down then... go.

[Both Bladers launch their Beyblades onto the stadium, causing them to race around it with great speed. Even greater than on the first round.]

They're faster now eh? I launched it harder than earlier I guess. Setting that aside, we're in the second round now so let's get serious Paladin.

[Paladin and Neamhain crash into one another again with great speed and force, with the last collision sending a fairly large shockwave across the stadium which blows both of them near the inner ridge.]

Okay, I really DID launch harder than before. That's nice. Anyways let's just focus on the task at hand now.

[Neamhain and Paladin regain their balance and speed before crashing into one another again, after several clashes Neamhain gets away from Paladin and heads for a pocket.]

So you're running away Natsumi? The hell?

[Neamhain races across the stadium with breakneck speeds, creating a vacuum within the stadium which drags Paladin towards Neamhain.]

Damn it! I can't move! Ack, are you serious? I'm going up now?!

Natsumi: Sorry Peter, do it now Neamhain! Lightspeed Shoot!

[Paladin gets lifted upwards and Neamhain flings itself mid-air in order to crash into Paladin mid-air.]

Natsumi: Then, Radiant Comet!

Ah, it's the end for me. Or is it?

[A thin, green and circular barrier surrounds Paladin as Neamhain hits it resulting in a large wave of energy being produced and have it throw Paladin upwards.]

Natsumi: (She looks upwards in shock) What?

Thanks for helping me realize my strength Natsumi, sorry for this one.

Peter: Noble Hammer!

[Paladin sends an immensely powerful hit towards Neamhain causing it to crash down to the stadium and causing it to Burst as soon as it hits the floor.]

Natsumi: Heh, you see? (She smiles at Peter)
Peter: I guess so. (A smirk curls up on his face)

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - PinkRose - Apr. 03, 2021

Okay, out of all people to beat Natsumi, I didn't expect Peter to do it first. Congrats Pete!
Also, good on you for adding in those extra little details into the dialogue. And I really love how over the place Peter's thouhts are; that's kinda relatable XD

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Apr. 05, 2021

W.I.P, I misclicked something by accident lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - May. 05, 2021

Chapter 23:

{Natsumi's Perspective}

Amazing Kadoya, I didn't expect you to get all that strength in such a short time. I'm impressed! All that training really did pay off in the end.

Natsumi: Woo! That was a good one! (She stretches out her arms in the air)
Peter: (He blushes and looks away) Hey Natsumi, y-your chest...
Natsumi: (She freezes in place) Eh?

D-d-did he see it? Did he see my chest? I-is my hoodie open? N-no it's not... wait is it? No, never mind...

Natsumi: Did you really have to point that out? (She pouts in anger)
Peter: Well I'm bad at this kind of stuff, and you know that. Right?
Natsumi: I'll just let this slide I guess...
Marina: Hmm? A new couple I see? (A smirk curls up on her face)
Peter and Natsumi: Eh?

N-no we're not you moron! Where'd you get that conclusion from?!

Natsumi: You got the wrong idea! It's not like that! Right Kadoya? Kadoya...?

He's frozen in place! He must've died from embarrassment!

Marina: I know, I'm just playing with both of you. 
Natsumi: O-okay... anyways don't we have something to do?
Marina: Oh, that? Nah, I was just lying. 
Natsumi: What?
Marina: Well let's say Peter was feeling a little down, and I knew just the right person to deal with that.

Right person to deal with that? You mean me?

Natsumi: Me? Why?
Marina: Of course I picked you! We're friends after all aren't we?

Hm, I guess so. Even if Yumiya fooled me a little, it wasn't so bad after all. After that small conversation with each other, we head our separate ways. 

I remember a girl sitting there around the corner too, watching us from afar. Well if over 10 meters away from us is far, but... there's this aura she gave off that was similar to Nakazato's. Like he gave off this mysterious aura that... I can't really describe it, the same applies to Nakazato too. Speaking of Nakazato, was he just... holding back on me?

-To be continued-

Note: Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter, had to deal with schoolwork for the past weeks. (Had to make a script for a talkshow and script Flash games as our project too) And by then I've also experienced some form of writer's block.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - PinkRose - May. 05, 2021

(May. 05, 2021  2:44 PM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 23:

{Natsumi's Perspective}

Amazing Kadoya, I didn't expect you to get all that strength in such a short time. I'm impressed! All that training really did pay off in the end.

Natsumi: Woo! That was a good one! (She stretches out her arms in the air)
Peter: (He blushes and looks away) Hey Natsumi, y-your chest...
Natsumi: (She freezes in place) Eh?

D-d-did he see it? Did he see my chest? I-is my hoodie open? N-no it's not... wait is it? No, never mind...

Natsumi: Did you really have to point that out? (She pouts in anger)
Peter: Well I'm bad at this kind of stuff, and you know that. Right?
Natsumi: I'll just let this slide I guess...
Marina: Hmm? A new couple I see? (A smirk curls up on her face)
Peter and Natsumi: Eh?

N-no we're not you moron! Where'd you get that conclusion from?!

Natsumi: You got the wrong idea! It's not like that! Right Kadoya? Kadoya...?

He's frozen in place! He must've died from embarrassment!

Marina: I know, I'm just playing with both of you. 
Natsumi: O-okay... anyways don't we have something to do?
Marina: Oh, that? Nah, I was just lying. 
Natsumi: What?
Marina: Well let's say Peter was feeling a little down, and I knew just the right person to deal with that.

Right person to deal with that? You mean me?

Natsumi: Me? Why?
Marina: Of course I picked you! We're friends after all aren't we?

Hm, I guess so. Even if Yumiya fooled me a little, it wasn't so bad after all. After that small conversation with each other, we head our separate ways. 

I remember a girl sitting there around the corner too, watching us from afar. Well if over 10 meters away from us is far, but... there's this aura she gave off that was similar to Nakazato's. Like he gave off this mysterious aura that... I can't really describe it, the same applies to Nakazato too. Speaking of Nakazato, was he just... holding back on me?

-To be continued-

Note: Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter, had to deal with schoolwork for the past weeks. (Had to make a script for a talkshow and script Flash games as our project too) And by then I've also experienced some form of writer's block.
The man has returned!

Seriously tho, I missed this thing very much, so here goes a rating:

Plot: Imma skip over this one as it isn't a plot chapter anyway
Dialogue: 4.5/5. Feels a little weird at the bit with Marina explaining why she picked Natsu to cheer up Peter, but it flows generally well.
Characterization: 5/5. Nothing to say on this one; characters are on point as usual.
Grammar: 4.5/5. Just some minor stuff near the end, or maybe it's just me.

Final Rating: 14/15. It's nice for a breather I suppose. The ending feels a bit abrupt to me with how Natsumi's just thinking about something and then the chapter ends, but overall it was pretty good as usual. Looking forward to what's coming next (and hoping Pink actually does good on her word lol)

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SSJBDoku - Jun. 20, 2021

Hey longinox when is more content coming out

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 20, 2021  10:48 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Hey longinox when is more content coming out

Maybe soon this week, my motivation has been a bruh moment lately

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SSJBDoku - Jun. 21, 2021

(Jun. 21, 2021  12:23 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  10:48 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Hey longinox when is more content coming out

Maybe soon this week, my motivation has been a bruh moment lately
Yeah man i know how you feel my lifes kind of like that now

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Jun. 21, 2021

error for this one lol

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - Ryuga's Son - Jun. 22, 2021

Yo did you, @Longinox mention me?

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Jun. 22, 2021

(Jun. 22, 2021  4:06 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yo did you, @Longinox mention me?

Yeah I did, then I accidentally deleted the whole chapter ( ;-; ) and now I'll have to start from scratch all over again, sorry mate

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - Ryuga's Son - Jun. 23, 2021

(Jun. 22, 2021  9:22 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:06 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yo did you, @Longinox mention me?

Yeah I did, then I accidentally deleted the whole chapter ( ;-; ) and now I'll have to start from scratch all over again, sorry mate

It's fine. Maybe you should write in google docs then copy-paste it here...

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Jun. 24, 2021

Chapter 24:

Ugh... I didn't really sleep well last night I guess. I did have a decent amount of practice over the last couple of weeks though, and I somehow completed DMC3 and 5 as well... Speaking of which, what time is it? 7:47?!

Natsumi: Oh shoot, I'm late! Run for it! (She'd jump out of her bed and look for Neamhain) 

Where'd I put her last night? I'm sorry partner! Ah, there you are! Sorry for being careless, let's go now.

Natsumi: (She'd run out of her room with her clothes and a towel) I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

Gingka: (He sighs) Wake up a little earlier will you? 

Natsumi: Y-yes I know, I'm sorry! (She enters the bathroom to take a bath)

Move faster girl, or you're gonna be late!

Gingka: (Muffled) What were you doing last night?

Natsumi: (Echoing) Umm... nothing?

Gingka: (Muffled) I know you've been playing games last night, rock music was blasting loudly. How are you supposed to explain that?

Natsumi: (Echoing) Eh? Uh... haha... yeah, sorry.

Gingka: (He sighs) I'll let you off the hook for now. Just don't do it again, or else.

Natsumi: Y-yes sir...

Dad's really kind and gentle, but I definitely wouldn't wanna get on his bad side. He's really scary when he's mad.

Natsumi: (She'd leave the bathroom and dry herself before wearing her clothes in a hurry) Is my gear downstairs?

Gingka: Yep, and also.

Natsumi: (She'd turn her head) Huh?

Gingka: Take care of yourself out there Natsumi.

Natsumi: Yeah Dad, I will. (She adjusts her cap before going downstairs and getting her things)

I'm running late now... I've got to go faster.

Natsumi: I'm coming for you, Beigoma! (She'd run faster)

|25+ minutes later, Beigoma High front gate|

I'm here, I'm not in the building yet though. No time for a tour right now, I'll probably do it later at lunch I guess. So err... what room was it again? Room 1-S? Yeah, I think so.

Natsumi: (She'd enter the room) Uh... hello?

Marina: Oh hey Sumi-chan! (She'd wave at her)

Wait, what? Marina's the only person here? Why are there just a few seats here?

Natsumi: H-hey, Yumiya-san. Why are there just a couple of seats here? 

Marina: Ah, it's basically because of the number of students that were picked for S-Class which is just ten.

TEN?! Are you serious? 

Natsumi: T-ten people? You're kidding me, right? 

Marina: Yeah, I mean the people who we were pit against were Legends. Household names in the Beyblade world, what do you expect from them? However, you could also just have 98 or more points in the Entrance Exams, which itself alone is hard enough.

I guess I might've underestimated them, big-time. I might've been just lucky there as well.

Peter: (He enters) Morning.

Natsumi: Ah, Kadoya-san. Hey there! (She'd wave at him)

Marina: Yoohoo! (She'd wave at Peter as well)

Peter: Hey. (He'd take a seat and drop his bag)

Later on after Kadoya's arrival, two more people enter the room. The Nakazatos? Yeah, never mind.

Akari: (Akari stops) Natsumi?

Natsumi: (She'd turn her head) Hm?

Akari: Natsumi! (She'd run towards Natsumi and give her a hug)

Ah! Akari-san?! W-what are you doing? You're too close, it's too embarrassing!

Tsukasa: (He'd pull Akari off of Natsumi) Cut that out.

Akari: Aww... I just wanted to give her a hug though! (She pouts)

Those two are completely different, one's a complete airhead and one's a genius.

Tsukasa: So, how's your training?

Natsumi: (She'd sweat profusely) I-it's fine.

I mostly spent my time completing DMC, I did train as well though. Although to a lesser extent in comparison to how much time I spent trying to beat Cerberus, I really suck at this kind of game.

Tsukasa: Good, you'll be needing a lot of strength if you want to beat Lean. (He'd take a seat)

A lot of strength... strength. Let's shut up about it right now, I might have some more things to worry about too as well as other people too. Speak of the devil, Tategami is here. Also hey there, Yamazaki-san.

Nira: Good morning. (She'd take a seat)

Natsumi: Morning. (She'd wave at her)

Fuuka: Hello. (She'd bow down then take a seat)

Nira: Say umm... Natsumi.

Natsumi: Yeah? (She'd raise her eyebrows)

Nira: Why're there just a few chairs here?

Natsumi: Well err... hehe. 

Peter and Marina: (In unison) There are just ten people that passed for S-Class.

Natsumi: Yeah...

Nira: (Hey eyes would widen before looking away) Oh, really? Oh, okay...

7 of us are here, who are the last three? The clouds... I thought the forecast said it was gonna have fair- ah! Red lightning, what in the hell?

A bunch of weaklings I see, hmph!

What the? How did he just do that?

Oh you poor thing, your mother ever taught you how to use doors?

I don't need to, you fool.

Okay, so we have a rich snob here. How'd he get into Class S anyways?

My goodness, this is rather awkward. 

That girl, isn't she from the park? 

Natsumi: Hey uh... miss.

Yes?

Natsumi: You were from the park back then, right?

Maybe, I suppose I have to introduce myself. My name is Pink Azariya, that's all you need to know.

Natsumi: Pink Azariya huh, nice to meet you Azariya-san! (She'd extend her hand to her, smiling)

Pink: (She'd bow down before leaving to take a seat) You too.

She's probably the only normal person from the new three that were presented to us.

Hello there, my lady.

Natsumi: Eek! 

Sorry, did I scare you?  It was still funny seeing your reaction though, it's cute. My name is Rex.

Rex, huh? Okay...? He's kind of creepy though, to be honest.

Natsumi: Nice to meet you...?

Marina: Yikes, you really did a number on those windows didn't you? (She'd look towards the man standing on the table)

Do I care? I am Ryujiki, the Dragon Emperor!

And a chuunibyou?

Settle down now, class is in session.

Hey that person there, isn't that... Otori-sensei?

Tsubasa: (She'd look towards Marina, Peter, Natsumi, and Fuuka) I see, all of you have grown up. It's been a while.

Natsumi: Otori-sensei? 

Tsubasa: Yes, Natsumi. It is me.

Oh boy, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Note: Sorry for the long post, big bruh moment. Also, PinkRose, Ryuga's Son, and Golden Freddy your OCs are now here I suppose.

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - GenesisBlader - Jun. 24, 2021

nice series!

i like how it kinda synergizes the metal saga with the burst saga its pretty awesome

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - SpeedySuomi - Jun. 24, 2021

(Jun. 24, 2021  8:17 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: nice series!

i like how it kinda synergizes the metal saga with the burst saga its pretty awesome

Thanks! I'll try my best to put out chapters more often (considering how I took an unannounced hiatus for 6 weeks back then since I hit a creative rut).

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - GenesisBlader - Jun. 24, 2021

alright kewl tbh this series already is kinda making me want to make my own mfb/burst series lol

RE: Beyblade Burst: Stardust [we back bois] - Ryuga's Son - Jun. 25, 2021

(Jun. 24, 2021  7:57 PM)Longinox Wrote: Chapter 24:

Ugh... I didn't really sleep well last night I guess. I did have a decent amount of practice over the last couple of weeks though, and I somehow completed DMC3 and 5 as well... Speaking of which, what time is it? 7:47?!

Natsumi: Oh shoot, I'm late! Run for it! (She'd jump out of her bed and look for Neamhain) 

Where'd I put her last night? I'm sorry partner! Ah, there you are! Sorry for being careless, let's go now.

Natsumi: (She'd run out of her room with her clothes and a towel) I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

Gingka: (He sighs) Wake up a little earlier will you? 

Natsumi: Y-yes I know, I'm sorry! (She enters the bathroom to take a bath)

Move faster girl, or you're gonna be late!

Gingka: (Muffled) What were you doing last night?

Natsumi: (Echoing) Umm... nothing?

Gingka: (Muffled) I know you've been playing games last night, rock music was blasting loudly. How are you supposed to explain that?

Natsumi: (Echoing) Eh? Uh... haha... yeah, sorry.

Gingka: (He sighs) I'll let you off the hook for now. Just don't do it again, or else.

Natsumi: Y-yes sir...

Dad's really kind and gentle, but I definitely wouldn't wanna get on his bad side. He's really scary when he's mad.

Natsumi: (She'd leave the bathroom and dry herself before wearing her clothes in a hurry) Is my gear downstairs?

Gingka: Yep, and also.

Natsumi: (She'd turn her head) Huh?

Gingka: Take care of yourself out there Natsumi.

Natsumi: Yeah Dad, I will. (She adjusts her cap before going downstairs and getting her things)

I'm running late now... I've got to go faster.

Natsumi: I'm coming for you, Beigoma! (She'd run faster)

|25+ minutes later, Beigoma High front gate|

I'm here, I'm not in the building yet though. No time for a tour right now, I'll probably do it later at lunch I guess. So err... what room was it again? Room 1-S? Yeah, I think so.

Natsumi: (She'd enter the room) Uh... hello?

Marina: Oh hey Sumi-chan! (She'd wave at her)

Wait, what? Marina's the only person here? Why are there just a few seats here?

Natsumi: H-hey, Yumiya-san. Why are there just a couple of seats here? 

Marina: Ah, it's basically because of the number of students that were picked for S-Class which is just ten.

TEN?! Are you serious? 

Natsumi: T-ten people? You're kidding me, right? 

Marina: Yeah, I mean the people who we were pit against were Legends. Household names in the Beyblade world, what do you expect from them? However, you could also just have 98 or more points in the Entrance Exams, which itself alone is hard enough.

I guess I might've underestimated them, big-time. I might've been just lucky there as well.

Peter: (He enters) Morning.

Natsumi: Ah, Kadoya-san. Hey there! (She'd wave at him)

Marina: Yoohoo! (She'd wave at Peter as well)

Peter: Hey. (He'd take a seat and drop his bag)

Later on after Kadoya's arrival, two more people enter the room. The Nakazatos? Yeah, never mind.

Akari: (Akari stops) Natsumi?

Natsumi: (She'd turn her head) Hm?

Akari: Natsumi! (She'd run towards Natsumi and give her a hug)

Ah! Akari-san?! W-what are you doing? You're too close, it's too embarrassing!

Tsukasa: (He'd pull Akari off of Natsumi) Cut that out.

Akari: Aww... I just wanted to give her a hug though! (She pouts)

Those two are completely different, one's a complete airhead and one's a genius.

Tsukasa: So, how's your training?

Natsumi: (She'd sweat profusely) I-it's fine.

I mostly spent my time completing DMC, I did train as well though. Although to a lesser extent in comparison to how much time I spent trying to beat Cerberus, I really suck at this kind of game.

Tsukasa: Good, you'll be needing a lot of strength if you want to beat Lean. (He'd take a seat)

A lot of strength... strength. Let's shut up about it right now, I might have some more things to worry about too as well as other people too. Speak of the devil, Tategami is here. Also hey there, Yamazaki-san.

Nira: Good morning. (She'd take a seat)

Natsumi: Morning. (She'd wave at her)

Fuuka: Hello. (She'd bow down then take a seat)

Nira: Say umm... Natsumi.

Natsumi: Yeah? (She'd raise her eyebrows)

Nira: Why're there just a few chairs here?

Natsumi: Well err... hehe. 

Peter and Marina: (In unison) There are just ten people that passed for S-Class.

Natsumi: Yeah...

Nira: (Hey eyes would widen before looking away) Oh, really? Oh, okay...

7 of us are here, who are the last three? The clouds... I thought the forecast said it was gonna have fair- ah! Red lightning, what in the hell?

A bunch of weaklings I see, hmph!

What the? How did he just do that?

Oh you poor thing, your mother ever taught you how to use doors?

I don't need to, you fool.

Uh... how did a chuunibyou get into Class S anyways?

My goodness, this is rather awkward. 

That girl, isn't she from the park? 

Natsumi: Hey uh... miss.

Yes?

Natsumi: You were from the park back then, right?

Maybe, I suppose I have to introduce myself. My name is Pink Azariya, that's all you need to know.

Natsumi: Pink Azariya huh, nice to meet you Azariya-san! (She'd extend her hand to her, smiling)

Pink: (She'd bow down before leaving to take a seat) You too.

She's probably the only normal person from the new three that were presented to us.

Hello there, my lady.

Natsumi: Eek! 

Sorry, did I scare you?  It was still funny seeing your reaction though, it's cute. My name is Rex.

Rex, huh? Okay...? He's kind of creepy though, to be honest.

Natsumi: Nice to meet you...?

Marina: Yikes, you really did a number on those windows didn't you? (She'd look towards the man standing on the table)

Do I care? I am Ryujiki, the Dragon Emperor!

Another chuunibyou, again.

Settle down now, class is in session.

Hey that person there, isn't that... Ootori-sensei?

Tsubasa: (She'd look towards Marina, Peter, Natsumi, and Fuuka) I see, all of you have grown up. It's been a while.

Natsumi: Ootori-sensei? 

Tsubasa: Yes, Natsumi. It is me.

Oh boy, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Note: Sorry for the long post, big bruh moment. Also, PinkRose, Ryuga's Son, and Golden Freddy your OCs are now here I suppose.

YEET! My boi Ryujiki, it's time for the Dragon Emperor's Reign to start (please don't make my boi lose to a antagonist for the Sake of my pride)