World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! (/Thread-WBO-Second-Anniversary-Brad-Day--19414)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Daegor42 - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  6:51 AM)blah Wrote: It's not Brad's birthday, it's Brad Day, marking the second anniversary of when Brad created this site. xD

Brad Day is actually one day before his birthday and one day after the anniversary of the site. It's a happy medium.

EDIT: I guess that makes today Brad's birthday. *generic birthday wishes*

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - blah - Dec. 06, 2010

LOL, well I didn't really get to talk to Brad so I don't really know then.

Happy Birthday Brad ! ;]

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - milkychipz - Dec. 06, 2010

Yeah same here ^^

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Evan - Dec. 06, 2010

I love the new layout! Hahaha it's genius honestly

Brad and I have butted heads for a long, LONG time (more so during the first few months of Metal Fight than any other time, and it is very regrettable) but I've always looked up to him and appreciated all he has done for us. I was a member of Off The Chain years ago (as well as Damashii, where I met the few of you I actually know) and really enjoyed learning so much about the game. I would have never gotten so involved in this hobby if were not for Brad and OtC, and I would have missed out on some really good friends and memories I've made because of it.

My actions towards him as person (though not direct, but coming from my disrespect of his authority) and the rules of this community a few years back is something I really regret doing and I'd like to reconcile with Brad...but after knowing him for many years, I know that it probably didn't bother him too much after I got my warnings and shaped up; he'd probably laugh about my attempt at forgiveness, but hey I love this game and I do owe a lot of my being able to love this game to him. So, here's my apology to you Brad. I'm sorry, and I hope it kind of clears your image of me just a bit. I was an immature freshmen at the time, and I honestly should not have gotten mad about you enforcing the rules....they are there for a reason. Good reason.

And now I'm done with the sappy, suck-up, "I'm sorry" dribble I've been putting everyone through.

THANK YOU BRAD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BRAD-DAY TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD FIGHT! (I dunno, it's the holiday season.....tried to tie in Brad Day with the rest of the holidays Tongue_out_wink)

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - BlueTsunami - Dec. 06, 2010

Nice...brad day...interesting...
Happy birth-and-brad-day-to-everyone.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Pimpju - Dec. 06, 2010

Happy Birthday Brad, hope the years aren't catching up on you! Hope you'll do well throughout the rest of your life, stop by and leave a little message now and then hah.
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  1:27 AM)blader108 Wrote: what is brad dayGasp

i'm going to come and eat you and your family

Too bad we can't stick this in the banner now.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - UDC - Dec. 06, 2010

Brad, happy brad day and thanks for the WBO and other things!
Too bad i cant enter the drawings Unhappy
New layout is awsemone too.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Zander Soulwind - Dec. 06, 2010

I can't believe I forgot about this but then again I don't remember a lot of things. XD Anyway happy late Brad day and anniversary. Also, I'm still yet to look over Brad's posts which I will do now because I'm sure there a lot I missed and it should be a good laugh.

Blader D.J in the 'post reply' box. XD

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Bey Brad - Dec. 06, 2010

Yo Evan, don't worry about it. Not in the habit of holding grudges.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Jason Flav - Dec. 06, 2010

CONGRATS BRAD AND HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY WBO!!!!Smile

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Evan - Dec. 06, 2010

(Dec. 06, 2010  3:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yo Evan, don't worry about it. Not in the habit of holding grudges.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys.

Thanks Brad Smile It means a lot....and I really didn't think you'd be one to hold grudges anywho.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - |Joe| - Dec. 06, 2010

Happy Birthday dude! Enjoy this one like its your last, but be hopeful it isn't haha.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Wraith - Dec. 06, 2010

Happy Birthday! I wish I was on when you still played, or whatever.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Deadpool - Dec. 06, 2010

Happy B-Day Brad ! And happy B-Day to the WBO !

Edit : I dont even know Brad , XD

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Ray Joker - Dec. 06, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brad!

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - LeonTempest - Dec. 07, 2010

Thanks to Bey Brad! Happy bday WBO!

btw, why did Bey Brad leave us for battle strikers, and then quit entirly?

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Pimpju - Dec. 07, 2010

Well, he did write a long thread about it. Go find it.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - C a o S³ - Dec. 08, 2010

Happy Brad-Day! :'D

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - BeyScorcher - Dec. 08, 2010

Happy late B-Day WBO! Grin

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - fragbait - Dec. 09, 2010

Brad Wrote:hahahaha people who play smash bros PROFESSIONALLY AS THEIR ONLY JOB freaking out because as it turns out that is not a very reliable job
Why do I remember this conversation x.x
Also, darn it, I shoulda logged in yesterday.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Flaming Aries - Dec. 10, 2010

Thanks Brad for having such an awesome website and happy anniversary to the WBO.

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - BeybladeStation - Dec. 10, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! And a Happy Birthday To BRAD!!!!

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - Amaterasu - Dec. 10, 2010

Lol found out u and my cumin have the same birthday and hope u have a good time at MEGA

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - rup123 - Dec. 10, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY..........................WITH LOVE..

RE: WBO Second Anniversary + Brad Day!! - milkychipz - Dec. 11, 2010

I was just wondering, in the unlikely event that I do win a prize bey or a booster for that matter haha, do you dibs it beforehand or is it whoever PMs first out of the three that gets first pick?