World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-29-October-9-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  12:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’m gonna predict this to be Hyuga’s win because I do see Hyperion breaking to Lucifer, and then getting his new Beyblade. Around that time the new Corocoro will be coming out and then Hyuga and Hikaru can get their new evolved Hyperion and Helios within the next episode after that or so.
Or maybe the brothers are gonna battle him after the tournament, just like Drum and Delta fought Arthur.

That would be the best way forward. Hyuga should rightfully lose to Valt. And what would make the story really work would be for Lean to lose to Valt as well. Then both brothers can take on Lean and the breaking can take place there. In the manga Helios actually broke during a tag battle against Lane. Since it was a major event it would be best if they translate that to the anime as well.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Or maybe the brothers are gonna battle him after the tournament, just like Drum and Delta fought Arthur.

That would be the best way forward. Hyuga should rightfully lose to Valt. And what would make the story really work would be for Lean to lose to Valt as well. Then both brothers can take on Lean and the breaking can take place there. In the manga Helios actually broke during a tag battle against Lane. Since it was a major event it would be best if they translate that to the anime as well.
Major spoilers there

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That would be the best way forward. Hyuga should rightfully lose to Valt. And what would make the story really work would be for Lean to lose to Valt as well. Then both brothers can take on Lean and the breaking can take place there. In the manga Helios actually broke during a tag battle against Lane. Since it was a major event it would be best if they translate that to the anime as well.
Major spoilers there
That's been long revealed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Phengpegasus - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:03 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Yes, that’s the Manga. It can be different from the anime.

(Oct. 02, 2020  12:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  11:58 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Of course he is going to lose in a stupid way, just look at the battle between Aiga and Lane. They didn’t even try to give both a fair advantage.

At this point (even though I hate to say this), just make Hyuga win. So he can get his bey destroyed.
I know you want Hyuga's bey to be broken, but that shouldn't come at the expense of the story. So no, they definitely should not give Hyuga the win.

I hope so, I hate Hyuga’s lucky streak, it beginning to make me lose interest and this story is not making any sense. I’m just saying because it’s clear that the writers are favoring Hyuga, if Hyuga wins, I hope his bey gets destroyed by lane. Lane seems like he desperately wants to battle valt.

Lane is specifically targeting Valt. I want to see that showdown.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lane is specifically targeting Valt. I want to see that showdown.
We can be sure of one thing. This episode is gonna be hype.

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lane is specifically targeting Valt. I want to see that showdown.
We can be sure of one thing. This episode is gonna be hype.

If your talking about Hyuga vs Valt, I'm not too sure about that. I can feel in my gut that they're going to do Valt dirty.

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: We can be sure of one thing. This episode is gonna be hype.

If your talking about Hyuga vs Valt, I'm not too sure about that. I can feel in my gut that they're going to do Valt dirty.
We can only hope.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Needforspeed - Oct. 02, 2020

This is what I think might happened
*Prediction*
Episode start off with hyuga training with Hikaru then hikaru suggests hyuga to use a strategy to defeat valt but hyuga refuses saying that ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM is the pinnacle of strategy then making a conflict with hikaru about it, as the battle start hyuga and valt clash on hyuga and burst the winner is valt or a ko is made by valt hyuga knowing that valt is too strong that he can't defeat him without a strategy makes a strategy then makes valkyrie hits the wall so hard that valkyrie burst then hyuga knowing what mistakes he has done apologize to hikaru
Option 2 might be the most likely to happen

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 02, 2020

Hyuga’s going to win especially with the character handling going on right now

Hopefully we come out on the other side of this episode happy.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 02, 2020

Most people watch the anime, so it’s still major spoilers Admiral

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hyuga’s going to win especially with the character handling going on right now

Then the season will have truly gone off the rails.

Also, everyone’s massively overreacting I think. Valt can lose. So what.

Here are my predictions for this episode

Hikaru is trying to get Hyuga to do a ton of training when he just wants to relax.
They get in an argument about it and they go their separate ways.
Hyuga briefly talks to Hyperion. Then the second day comes.
Hyuga is nervous and pulls off a crappy launch, leaving Hyperion wobbling.
Valtryek gets easy hits in, but luckily Hyperion restabilizes.
Hyuga sees an opening and goes for an attack, but gets locked in a clash.
He uses exceed to swing around for an attack.

Option A:Valt powers up a and Valtryek  knocks Hyperion  away.
Hyperion lands in a speed cradle and Hyuga powers up.
Hyperion rushes at  Valtryek, but the bound wing ends up knocking him out and bursting him.

Option B:The beys get locked in a big clash and everyone powers up.
Both beys are knocked into a speed cradle and speed up.
Exceed wears down and Hyuga does a full powered attack at Valtryek before it can leave its cradle.
Both beys are knocked back. Valtryek lands on the floor, and Hyperion is up in the air.
Hyperion bursts right after.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hyuga’s going to win especially with the character handling going on right now

Then the season will have truly gone off the rails.

It already went off the rails when Lane beat Lui, Free, and Aiga.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 02, 2020

How could everyone be predicting that it is going to be Valt vs. Lean when its going to be Hyuga winning against Valt and then goes after Lean.

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:35 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Also, everyone’s massively overreacting I think. Valt can lose. So what.

The problem is the character handling. We see Valt as the strongest from Cho-z, and then he gets taken down by Hyuga, the one he hard carried into the semifinals. It’s just not fair to those who watched Valt get strong and become #1, later #2, and then #1 again, get taken down by someone way further down in the ranks. Honestly if the anime was going to do this they should’ve just done GT where Hyuga and Hikaru are the main protagonists and we get an entirely new cast of characters.

I really don't see Hyuga beating Valt. Hell, I can't even see him beating Free or Lui. Shu in the manga took down Lane, that means that Lane and Valt are comparable. I really, really hope Hyuga loses. I would be ok with Valt losing to the new Hyperion though. But not yet.

Everyone basically worshipping Valt is pretty annoying.

Don’t get me wrong, Valt is definitely strong. However he is still beatable.
However just because Hyuga is weaker than Valt people get the idea that it’s impossible for Hyuga to win.
But, strength means nothing in the long run. Anyone is beatable with a solid strategy.
Even if you don’t go into a battle having one.

Yes, I’m betting on Valt winning too, however I think people don’t understand it’s logically possibly for Hyuga to pull out a win

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Everyone basically worshipping Valt is pretty annoying.

However just because Hyuga is weaker than Valt people get the idea that it’s impossible for Hyuga to win.
But, strength means nothing in the long run. Anyone is beatable with a solid strategy.

Yes, I’m betting on Valt winning too, however I think people don’t understand it’s logically possibly for Hyuga to pull out a win

No, it really isn't. Realistically, Hyuga should burst on first contact. Which happened twice already.

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Everyone basically worshipping Valt is pretty annoying.

No, it really isn't. Realistically, Hyuga should burst on first contact. Which happened twice already.

Hyuga is way stronger than that by now. That’s just a matter if Burst resistance, which Hyperion has a lot of. Then with well timed and executed attacks, Hyperion can wear down at Valtryek’s stamina. Obviously there will be head of clashes mixed in but those are survivable. Then, he can easily go for a ring out by hitting an area between the blades, or just a survivor finish.

(Oct. 02, 2020  1:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, it really isn't. Realistically, Hyuga should burst on first contact. Which happened twice already.

Hyuga is way stronger than that by now. That’s just a matter if Burst resistance, which Hyperion has a lot of. Then with well timed and executed attacks, Hyperion can wear down at Valtryek’s stamina. Obviously there will be head of clashes mixed in but those are survivable. Then, he can easily go for a ring out by hitting an area between the blades, or just a survivor finish.
Not saying you're wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.

It has nothing to do with Valt worship. I'm not going to pretend that Valt isn't my favorite, but that's besides the point of why Hyuga should lose. Valt is the Legend of Legends, the No. 1 Blader in the World, and considered all over as the World's Strongest Blader. For someone of Hyuga's power level to take down someone of Valt's stature is not only disrespectful to the character but completely outside what the story has already established. Along those lines It also breaks story logic as well as the plotting for the season.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - SunBlader98 - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

It has nothing to do with Valt worship. I'm not going to pretend that Valt isn't my favorite, but that's besides the point of why Hyuga should lose. Valt is the Legend of Legends, the No. 1 Blader in the World, and considered all over as the World's Strongest Blader. For someone of Hyuga's power level to take down someone of Valt's stature is not only disrespectful to the character but completely outside what the story has already established. Along those lines It also breaks story logic as well as the plotting for the season.

If Hyuga wins I will stop watching!

It’s not Valt worshipping but bad character handling. You don’t want to watch a show where you’re favorite characters aren’t taken seriously. Boruto kind of did this and that’s why it gets a lot of hate