World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? (/Thread-What-Beyblade-Burst-Character-do-you-want-to-see-as-a-baby)

What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - LegendaryKnight - Feb. 21, 2020

I would say
Baby Aiga 
A proper flashback of Baby Drum 
Baby Delta
Baby Arthur 
Probably more baby versions of the Characters

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - The Rex - Feb. 21, 2020

(Feb. 21, 2020  8:39 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: I would say
Baby Aiga 
A proper flashback of Baby Drum 
Baby Delta
Baby Arthur 
Probably more baby versions of the Characters

Those are pretty good ideas

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - ReekoBlader - Feb. 21, 2020

Baby Kensuke.. with baby derpy doggo puppets!!!

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 21, 2020

i would definitely would wanna see baby Shu and Delta

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - Nik P. - Feb. 21, 2020

Baby Xander

And spoiled baby wakiya

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - bekfastblader - Feb. 22, 2020

baby valt, so hyperenergetic (not sure if that's a word)

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - Edallurs2.0 - Feb. 22, 2020

Baby Free And Baby Lui

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - Nik P. - Feb. 22, 2020

(Feb. 22, 2020  2:10 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Baby Free  And Baby Lui

Baby lui with that one flaming hair

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - Legend Red Eye - Feb. 23, 2020

baby kris lmao..

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - valtmason33 - Apr. 15, 2020

Baby Arthur Grin

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 15, 2020

Hyuga and Lui. I can only imagine Luis hair when he gets out the womb start flaming up

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - Blessed - Apr. 16, 2020

I’d say valt or rantaro

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - UltimateMaster - Apr. 16, 2020

Daina would be cool.

RE: What Beyblade Burst Character do you want to see as a baby? - CheetoBlader - Apr. 16, 2020

(Apr. 16, 2020  9:50 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Daina would be cool.
I just imagined him, and all I saw was a little boy with a bandana on his head! Soooo cute! Joyful_3

This is something related to this. I would love to see a Gakuen Babysitters and BEYBLADE Crossover! Either the Burst characters are really young children, or they are the babysitters!

My heart would melt watching it.