whats goin' onnn.

heyy ya'll, new here. ive been coming to the site for a few weeks and finally decided to sign up. i got into blading when the show first came out in america but got rid of my beys when i was about 12. i'm 16 now and im trying to get back into it. seems like alota things have changed. ive got 3 of the new metal fusion beys. but im looking into getting some takara/tomy beys and some HMS beys. hopefully gunna be ordering a dragoon MS sooner or later as soon as i can find one. anywayy, looking to stay here awhile and hopefully make a few friends with common interests in beys. see ya around the forum guys!
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome and they stopped making dragoon ms he was part of the old HMS series but he still pwns to this day
(Aug. 01, 2010  10:15 PM)Kratos00 Wrote: heyy ya'll, new here. ive been coming to the site for a few weeks and finally decided to sign up. i got into blading when the show first came out in america but got rid of my beys when i was about 12. i'm 16 now and im trying to get back into it. seems like alota things have changed. ive got 3 of the new metal fusion beys. but im looking into getting some takara/tomy beys and some HMS beys. hopefully gunna be ordering a dragoon MS sooner or later as soon as i can find one. anywayy, looking to stay here awhile and hopefully make a few friends with common interests in beys. see ya around the forum guys!

Welcome to our site! Eee

"Are you a god?"
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:05 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  10:15 PM)Kratos00 Wrote: heyy ya'll, new here. ive been coming to the site for a few weeks and finally decided to sign up. i got into blading when the show first came out in america but got rid of my beys when i was about 12. i'm 16 now and im trying to get back into it. seems like alota things have changed. ive got 3 of the new metal fusion beys. but im looking into getting some takara/tomy beys and some HMS beys. hopefully gunna be ordering a dragoon MS sooner or later as soon as i can find one. anywayy, looking to stay here awhile and hopefully make a few friends with common interests in beys. see ya around the forum guys!

Welcome to our site! Eee

"Are you a god?"

nahh, but i sure have killed a lot of em haha.
Welcome to the WBO