well hello there

hi, i've seen this site lot of times especially in Beywiki. i figured since i'm on here almost all the time i might as well join up in all the fun.

I've been beyblading since the begining but never played professionally, but i'd love to someday.

anyways it's nice to meet you all and i'll see you soon.
nice to meet you. so how does this site work?
It's basically a place where bladers meet and talk about Beyblade related issues.

Welcome, by the way. (:
I joined the same way, I went on for quite a while as a guest, then decided to join.
Welcome!
ok, cool. where can i talk about customizing? i tried post in the Beyblade customizing forum, but they said it didn't long there. is there another place here to talk about customizing?
It depends what you want to say.
Read other people's posts and you should find out fairly shortly.
Make sure you read the original post for the rules of that thread. Also make sure you read the email you got when you joined. The rule book might help also
Hi Everyone.

Just a quick note to introduce myself as a newbie to the forum and I look forward to receiving/offering help to fellow forum members.

Kind Regards
ok thanks i'll take a look. cuz i got some crazy bey ideas that i wanna get checked out.
(Nov. 30, 2010  6:09 AM)ZeroFoxKnight Wrote: ok thanks i'll take a look. cuz i got some crazy bey ideas that i wanna get checked out.
You should use the "Beyblade parts testing request..." topic.
welcome have fun on wbo if u wanna join a team i am accepting people where ever you are so will u join the link is bellow
hey dare welcome if you want to join a team i will accept you were ever you are we wanna go international then someday go all over the world the link is below (the first link)
Welcome!