tribute to WBO moderators

Poll: what do u think about moderators

they r awesome & we should Smile tribute them
83.33%
no we don't need to tribute them >Unhappy
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
hello friends,
creted this thread for those people who want to give tribute to our beloved moderators who work day and night to give us advice and maintain the site and the discipline of the site

here u can give some pics,videos,artworks etc. u want to dedicate to them
here is my tribute to moderator kai-v

[Image: kai-vlogo.png]

i created this for all her fans like me Wink
exactly what we need. they just don't get enough respect around here, considering they work a lot more than we realize
(May. 13, 2011  2:10 PM)Terra Blazer Wrote: exactly what we need. they just don't get enough respect around here, considering they work a lot more than we realize

agree with u and thts why created this thread
Chief 2002 - Idea! everybody who really respects Kai-V's work should put bladeruler's art in their sig, and we could have a Kai-V day as well as a Brad day
Why can't you just thank them where credit is due instead of creating topics like these which will probably result in spam? There isn't even a real discussion here other than "oh yeah, they are so great".
Well, really, mods are awesome! That's the reason why they were selected as mods. You know what? I really feel overwhelmed whenever my question is answered, or my answer is supported by a mod, admin or an advanced member. It feels like someone just gave a helping hand to you, and that someone is a really busy person. It feels good that a busy person removed some time, to answer your questions.
Yes, even I am a major fan of-
Kai-V
Brad
Roan
OkiBlaze
Dan
Yamislayer
Kei
Diamond
Bluezee
Deikailo
th!nk(I know, I know)
and all other mods, advanced members and really knowledgeable people, who I might have forgotten to list here....
Yeeah guys lets suck up to the mods!
Tributes huh? Well, im sorry if i cant do anything big for the mods like Bladeruler but, i can show appreciation.

First of all, I would like to thank Beybrad for bringing the beyblade community together. Kai-V, for answering all of my questions. Ummm, i really dont have much else to say. Dont worry Mods, even if i didnt recognize you, you all are awesome for the reason you are mods(What JanStarBlast said)
The biggest thing you can do for them is to not SPAM. That is one of the best things to do for them.
If we didn't have Moderators i would of already stabbed Nano! So thanks for making the thread.
(May. 13, 2011  3:17 PM)Sasukia Wrote: If we didn't have Moderators i would of already stabbed Nano! So thanks for making the thread.

............. no need to be violent.

We all know Deikailo and I are Kai-V's biggest fans. We don't suck up to her, we treat her like a normal person. She may be administrator, but no need to be s suck up.

Diamond is cool. I enjoy our YGOTAS talks.
While I appreciate the sentiment here, I'm not going to lie, if I still had the ability to I would lock this.
(May. 13, 2011  3:22 PM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  3:17 PM)Sasukia Wrote: If we didn't have Moderators i would of already stabbed Nano! So thanks for making the thread.

We all know Deikailo and I are Kai-V's biggest fans. We don't suck up to her, we treat her like a normal person. She may be administrator, but no need to be s suck up.

I'm her biggest fan? Pretty sure more people mention her than I.
Umm,isnt this suppose to be in the your creations thread?
(May. 13, 2011  3:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  3:22 PM)Nano Wrote:

I'm her biggest fan? Pretty sure more people mention her than I.

It's not just mentioning and being a big suck up that matters. We need to face it, mods have lifes. Kai-V has a life outside of Beyblade, same goes for other mods. Treat them like normal people. I find that you treat her more normal then most people here.
(May. 13, 2011  2:31 PM)SK Wrote: Yeeah guys lets suck up to the mods!

Andrew

But yeah, this thread really isn't necessary haha.