toy r us tournament

hi i went to the toys r us tournament in Annapolis,Maryland i had glasses and a big bang pegasis. the winner had glasses and i think a scythe kronos . he rcommended me t to join this orginization because i won second place. if your are that blader please answer this message so i can get in touch with you Wink
this should be in 'introduce yourself' not beyblade general. plus this is SPAM. sorry.
Welcome to WBO!
thanks for changing it.
(Aug. 30, 2011  2:49 AM)pegasusmaster Wrote: thanks for changing it.

I moved it ...
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:52 PM)themaxmiles Wrote: hi i went to the toys r us tournament in Annapolis,Maryland i had glasses and a big bang pegasis. the winner had glasses and i think a scythe kronos . he rcommended me t to join this orginization because i won second place. if your are that blader please answer this message so i can get in touch with you Wink

hey I live in annapolis to, I guess I will see you at the next toys r us tournament, be sure to be there, I will be using a earth striker.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:52 PM)themaxmiles Wrote: hi i went to the toys r us tournament in Annapolis,Maryland i had glasses and a big bang pegasis. the winner had glasses and i think a scythe kronos . he rcommended me t to join this orginization because i won second place. if your are that blader please answer this message so i can get in touch with you Wink
Maybe that was othellog? R?

Hmm, I'll find out for ya!

Welcome!
Hello and welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here.

Please read this (trust me, it helps).
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO

/Zephyr/ Wrote:It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I moved it ...

Poor Kai-V, never gets any cedit Tongue_out

Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to look around the forums, because you can learn a lot of things you thought you already knew!
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:33 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

I moved it ...

You are pretty much wrong on that one...

Anyways Welcome to WBO...Hope you have a nice time over here! Wink
Welcome to the WBO, Have the most beyest fun ever.
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:55 AM)Dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2011  2:33 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

I moved it ...

You are pretty much wrong on that one...

Anyways Welcome to WBO...Hope you have a nice time over here! Wink

Yeah, I know, I was making fun of pegasusmasters assumption. We all know Kai-V does a lot of work around here... (and is the supreme overlord >_>)
Welcome to the WBO