tornado pegasus

hi im tornado pegasus and a proud member of WBO
With a lot of closed threads ... Also, I am watching you after what happened on Metal Fight Galaxy.
What do you mean by that?
Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: With a lot of closed threads ... Also, I am watching you after what happened on Metal Fight Galaxy.

1. welcome tornado pegasus
2. i got to know what did you mean by that/what did he do?Eee Stupid
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:13 PM)Emerald Wrote: 2. i got to know what did you mean by that/what did he do?Eee Stupid
He was trying to sell Beyblades such as Sol Blaze, which had not been released yet at all, and he was totally unable to post photographs of it. In fact, he posted pictures that were taken by other people, even the WBBA Blog.
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:13 PM)Emerald Wrote: 2. i got to know what did you mean by that/what did he do?Eee Stupid
He was trying to sell Beyblades such as Sol Blaze, which had not been released yet at all, and he was totally unable to post photographs of it. In fact, he posted pictures that were taken by other people, even the WBBA Blog.

so basically trying to scam people out of their cash? thats not right :\
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:25 PM)Brooklyn_Zeus Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

so basically trying to scam people out of their cash? thats not right :\

nope i never scammed i was getting there but everyone just didnt give me time and
thanks for the people who said welcome
So you had a Sol Blaze almost a month before it was released ?
Welcome! Smile
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So you had a Sol Blaze almost a month before it was released ?
that's what it sounds like. Also welcome to the wbo tornado Pegasus!
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So you had a Sol Blaze almost a month before it was released ?

no i went to japan for summer then my pal had sol blaze and thanks for the welcome guys
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote:

no i went to japan for summer then my pal had sol blaze and thanks for the welcome guys
so are you still selling them?
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote: no i went to japan for summer then my pal had sol blaze and thanks for the welcome guys
Sol Blaze was not available anywhere in Japan before August 21st though. I am quite sure you were selling it before that date.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote: no i went to japan for summer then my pal had sol blaze and thanks for the welcome guys
Sol Blaze was not available anywhere in Japan before August 21st though. I am quite sure you were selling it before that date.
well this is quite an ordeal now isn't it. i wonder what a sol blaze looks like.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:54 PM)stormpegasus9 Wrote: well this is quite an ordeal now isn't it. i wonder what a sol blaze looks like.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sol-Blaze-V145AS ...
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:54 PM)stormpegasus9 Wrote: well this is quite an ordeal now isn't it. i wonder what a sol blaze looks like.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sol-Blaze-V145AS ...
thank you it looks awesome!
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:45 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)tornado pegasus Wrote:

so are you still selling them?

no ive already sold it
How convenient...

I believe treachery is afoot! Watson, to the Elementary Escapade! Vroom vroom!