Burst Phoenix
Zero
LeeDraciel
BlacK PhoeniX
Cyber Kerberous
cutewolfsam
Giga
Benkei

If there is a problem, you can send me a private message.

It was long this time because Carl was busy, however there were also certain details that did not work at first. For the next occasions, it should be quicker.

We would also like to encourage more people who live outside the United Kingdom, at least, to try this discount too. Depending on your order, it might be quite expensive already, however a discount is a discount.
If this is still available, I'd like to give it a try.

I'm US based.
I couldn't remember if I had an account but it turns that I do so I'm all for it since I wish to start buying things after May and it was going to be from theINtoy. Smile
Hi, I would like to be added too!
Thanks in advance!
May I join if it's still happening? I did change my mind on getting Ray Unicorno, Thermal Lacerta, and Three Segement launcher grip from my friend's friend's father since Theintoy has them now but the price from the starters for MFB Explosion are quite high and so is the Three Segment Launcher Grip so I need this discout if my grandpa orderes them. I joined this site to learn a lot about Metal Fight beyblade so I could be fully educated on it before Metal Fusion hit the US this August.
Please add me too.
can you please add me
(May. 11, 2010  5:06 AM)Royal Flush Wrote: im interested btw can someone tell me how much this would be canadian http://www.theintoy.co.uk/shopping_cart....csdhtdjj57

http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Never got around to asking before, but could I get added to the list?
If this is still going, I'm interested in being added to the list, been buying from them for awhile, thanks Smile
Just to notify potential discount group members, I have been quite busy in the last weeks, and I have not had time to send the new email addresses to add to Carl yet. Hopefully things should be better soon.
How much is the discount?
(May. 17, 2010  9:19 AM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: How much is the discount?
About ten percent, I think.
And you have to have purchased there before, correct?
(May. 17, 2010  1:15 PM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: And you have to have purchased there before, correct?
You have to have an account there, and we have to trust that you represent the World Beyblade Organization well and will not be banned eventually, essentially.
Okay then, sign me up!
Can I still sign up??
I have an account there, I'm interested.
I'm interested.
I've purchased from them many times before, and will probably continue. They have fast shipping to the US.. and a great line of products! (also always first to update stock!)
I'm interest too, also I already have a theINtoy acc
Same here im interested and I have an acc on theINtoy.
Im interested! if the offers still open that is! actualy ill have to go down to the post office to pick up my ray unicorno i just baught from them anyway!