the only beyblader in malaysia that finds the beyblading rules hard

hey there drigerGT might know me but dont know about others there i was into blades when i was 4 till um i guess 6 then i stopped since the incident that dranzer f flew to m crocth and it hurt badly then i just stopped for good then i got back when i was 8 where v force blades finaly came to malaysia and i only got draciel v2 driger v2 and burning cerberous and all my blades were takara and if you want to know the list of blades i have thier in my youtube account same user im now going to be 12 when it reaches june 8 i have been ino anime when i was 6 like gundam draon ball yu-gi-oh im into battle strikers never touched one till battle brad from the youtube channel battle strikers send them to malaysia or at least i think he did and i was so into beyblade i begged my parents to get 6 platic blades in the days when i was young i think thats to much ino and plus i need help on mfb sliding dhoot each time i try it just does the sliding shoot but gets top tiered
hello and are you good enough to build me a combo i have the list over at the build me a combo thing
Welcome!