the future possiblity of beyblade

(Feb. 23, 2014  5:13 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: I'm not sure it will have a future for beyblade, but i think they will create full metal beys more heavy and more focused on friction of air. It will have bearings in quasily each performance tip for reduce at maximum friction with stadium. The new beys will spin more longer thant Phantom Orion. (I think that) Stupid

if new beys can spin longer than phantom orion, longer battles!!!!!!
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:16 PM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:13 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: I'm not sure it will have a future for beyblade, but i think they will create full metal beys more heavy and more focused on friction of air. It will have bearings in quasily each performance tip for reduce at maximum friction with stadium. The new beys will spin more longer thant Phantom Orion. (I think that) Stupid

Yes, it will be more nice. But attack beys will be all wing-shaped and very light, like Trypio, and create flying battles !
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:19 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2014  5:16 PM)tac1017 Wrote:

Yes, it will be more nice. But attack beys will be all wing-shaped and very light, like Trypio, and create flying battles !

defense can be coated with rubber (like my prototype) for endurance, and stamina beys can maybe have wind manipulation to push beys away from it!
defense can be coated with rubber (like my prototype) for endurance, and stamina beys can maybe have wind manipulation to push beys away from it!
[/quote]

Exact. I've tried a prototype of a new performance tip and it shown very good results.
It's a metal ball wich can move freely, like S230, and the friction is around zero. I imagine also a tip with two magnets on the same side, (- and - or + and +) make the tip's contact surface only on a bearing. The friction will be quasily zero because the tip will be only on contact with bearings and the stadium's floor, nothing other. But, the best thing that can happen in the future of
beyblade is mind-controlled beys. (I know it's very difficult to create that XD but the robot Asimo work on that principe)
I made HEAVY remodifications on this new series so it can have a compatible track and tip.

This is from one of my closed threads about the new modifications, so I decided I would move it here so I can get some feedback.

My new system is similar to the 4d series and the plastic series. it would be compatible with metal fights and zero g beyblades, but not.

The weight range will be between 39 and 52 grams.

They will also come with string launchers instead of ripcord launchers.

Fighting face: Pretty much a new type of face bolt, so not much to say here... except that all types except stamina types have metal faces! The design is also printed on, or engraved.

Launch core: Equivalent of the clear wheel. It serves two functions: first to launch the beyblade. The other function includes special gimmicks. Little plastic indents effect the prformance of the next part, ranging from being stable to extra loose.

Battle ring- a metal ring with the gaps and protrusions that effect the performance. there are little slots so it could be installed onto any launch core. The detail on it would be very accurate and precise, thus giving beauty to it.

Weight connector: it connects the upper and lower half of the beyblade. It also controls the general weight of the beyblade. However, the area that connects to the launch core is lower, so that it would render it impossible to put a clear wheel on.

The lower half is the same as a zero g and 4d beyblades, except that new 4d bottoms would be made for this series, and they will be compatible with hws, 4d and zero g beyblades.

Assembly:

1: Connect the battle ring to the launch core.
2: Connect the 4d bottom to the weight connector.
3: Connect the upper and lower halves.
4: Screw on the Fighting Face.
5a: LET IT RIP!
~or~
5b: GO SHOOT!

I made HEAVY remodifications on this new series so it can have a compatible track and tip.

This is from one of my closed threads about the new modifications, so I decided I would move it here so I can get some feedback.

My new system is similar to the 4d series and the plastic series. it would be compatible with metal fights and zero g beyblades, but not.

The weight range will be between 39 and 52 pounds.

They will also come with string launchers instead of ripcord launchers.

Fighting face: Pretty much a new type of face bolt, so not much to say here... except that all types except stamina types have metal faces! The design is also printed on, or engraved.

Launch core: Equivalent of the clear wheel. It serves two functions: first to launch the beyblade. The other function includes special gimmicks. Little plastic indents effect the prformance of the next part, ranging from being stable to extra loose.

Battle ring- a metal ring with the gaps and protrusions that effect the performance. there are little slots so it could be installed onto any launch core. The detail on it would be very accurate and precise, thus giving beauty to it.

Weight connector: it connects the upper and lower half of the beyblade. It also controls the general weight of the beyblade, with light gimmicks such as air manipulation and small protrusions and gaps. However, the area that connects to the launch core is lower, so that it would render it impossible to put a clear wheel on.

The lower half is the same as a zero g and 4d beyblades, except that new 4d bottoms would be made for this series, and they will be compatible with hws, 4d and zero g beyblades.

Name example: Twister Hydros s45 SGrin

Class- Endurance (Stamina-Defense hybrid)

Twister: launch core

Hydros: Battle ring

S45: Weight disk. the S is for the gimmick, and the 45 is the weight.

FGrin- free drive. It is a moderate height part, with a free spinning area in the middle and tip areas, to decrease more friction.

Assembly:

1: Connect the battle ring to the launch core.
2: Connect the 4d bottom to the weight connector.
3: Connect the upper and lower halves.
4: Screw on the Fighting Face.
5a: LET IT RIP!
~or~
5b: GO SHOOT!

Anything? I worked hard on thinking this up...

(Sep. 08, 2013  11:40 PM)MacDuff Wrote: My idea is that it will be 4D, crossed with old skool plastics.

that is my influence! you should read my idea!
You mean grams, rather than pounds, right?

Not to be rude, but I don't see a toy weighing 50 pounds and working out too well Tongue_out.
(Jul. 28, 2014  6:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote: You mean grams, rather than pounds, right?

Not to be rude, but I don't see a toy weighing 50 pounds and working out too well Tongue_out.

I mix 'em up a lot.

so, what does everyone think? Do you think that this can be a possibility?
Um... You should probably make a prototype, so we can see what you mean, and so we can see it in action
(Jul. 31, 2014  12:14 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Um... You should probably make a prototype, so we can see what you mean, and so we can see it in action

I made a hyper early prototype with 4d parts

using Pegasus III as the launch core

Fusion's metal frame (Upside down) as the battle ring

Diablo's metal core as the weight connector

and FGrin as the 4D bottom.

I call it a hyper early prototype, as it is prone to explosion which would very very rarely happen on the final model.

A better example is Gaia Dragoon MS, as it has all the proper parts, except the compatibility with the metal and zero g tips and launchers, and the size is smaller than my proposed series.
The beys should never be bigger than the mcdonalds beys, especially if they are made of metal. Could you imagina kid trying to rip a full metal Olympic discus, it won't be pretty.
(Jul. 31, 2014  1:08 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: The beys should never be bigger than the mcdonalds beys, especially if they are made of metal. Could you imagina kid trying to rip a full metal Olympic discus, it won't be pretty.

No.

The size of the beyblades in my series would be around Hades Kerbecs and Fusion Hades so they are moderate.
I feel they should be just a little more compact then the current ones. The G-Revolution beys were totally carp only 'cause of their size.
EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
@above

very true! They should be a bit more compact, but the parts can be a bit heavier to keep this system on par in the limited format. Maybe we an make this the WBO system, in honor of the wbo?