the best come

whats up am the no.1 blader in my city bacause im a kung fu trainer and my hand is strong and if my hand strong my launch gonna be strong and im gonna win in the battle with my strong launchTongue_out_wink
(Oct. 24, 2013  3:18 PM)zelo421 Wrote: whats up am the no.1 blader in my city bacause im a kung fu trainer and my hand is strong and if my hand strong my launch gonna be strong and im gonna win in the battle with my strong launchTongue_out_wink
haha, well as of now you have 0 beypoints so we will have to wait and see if you really are. Make sure to register on the beymap so others from your area can find you if they decide to set up a tournament.
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun and be sure to read the rules!!!
Welcome, what style do you practice
Welcome , there's alot if people into martial arts here lol
(Oct. 24, 2013  6:36 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Welcome, what style do you practice

kung fu shaolin dragon style
lol all these unique disciplines I have never heard of! I would love to see all these different fighting techniques in action and how they would compare to an Mixed Martial Artist like myself XD
soooooooooO0oO0oO0o
i am the best in the world am gonna beat ryo no.1 blader in the world its easy
(Oct. 25, 2013  2:09 PM)zelo421 Wrote: soooooooooO0oO0oO0o
who is ryo? Technically rank #1 is Hell Kid...
(Oct. 25, 2013  3:32 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
see this vedio is the world beyblade championship finals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXYkfGpLYQ
(Oct. 25, 2013  10:10 PM)zelo421 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2013  3:32 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
see this vedio is the world beyblade championship finals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXYkfGpLYQ
lol that doesn't make him the #1 blader... Many people were unable to attend a qualifier thanks to it not promoting an event in their area or not being able to get to an event period. it takes a knowledge of the game more than anything btw. A strong launch may not exactly be as important as you may think considering many beybladers can max out what their launcher is capable of, this being said that stadium is illegal in WBO play.
(Oct. 25, 2013  10:27 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2013  10:10 PM)zelo421 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2013  3:32 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: who is ryo? Technically rank #1 is Hell Kid...
lol that doesn't make him the #1 blader... Many people were unable to attend a qualifier thanks to it not promoting an event in their area or not being able to get to an event period. it takes a knowledge of the game more than anything btw. A strong launch may not exactly be as important as you may think considering many beybladers can max out what their launcher is capable of, this being said that stadium is illegal in WBO play.

in saudi arabia we said in this time tazbedah mean he said a word let you shut your mouth
(Oct. 25, 2013  11:40 AM)zelo421 Wrote:

Is it from bei shaolin or nan shaolin
(Oct. 25, 2013  11:27 PM)yt152430 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2013  11:40 AM)zelo421 Wrote:

Is it from bei shaolin or nan shaolin

nan shaolin
Welcome to the WBO.

However, I do suggest that you watch your manners, you're tread the waters a bit too ambitiously prideful.

Other than that, hope to see you contribute around the site, and enjoy the WBO~
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile