strong blade

Guys I have a extremley strong blade I wanted to see if any of you can beat it, the combination is:black face bolt,pisces energy ring, thermal fusion wheel, 100 spin track and s[Image: 1.jpg?v=b7eb6e] performance tip. (me battling against my brother)
this doesn't need to be a thread but i have no idea where this would go. The fact about this is, is that this combo is basically a de-stableizer when changed to: Thermal Cancer 100-85 SF or FS if you can't get an SF.
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:08 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: this doesn't need to be a thread but i have no idea where this would go. The fact about this is, is that this combo is basically a de-stableizer when changed to: Thermal Cancer 100-85 SF or FS if you can't get an SF.

whats a de stabalizer
look it up, or just so you may understand: A destableizer is anything that can knock something else off balance. Thus the name: DE- stable- izer

But a flaw in your testing is the fact that you are using a PTW in your image above.
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:11 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: look it up, or just so you may understand: A destableizer is anything that can knock something else off balance. Thus the name: DE- stable- izer

But a flaw in your testing is the fact that you are using a PTW in your image above.

Whats a PTW? and do you know any strong combos I can make with the following blades: storm aries,cyber pegusis(legend), flame sagatario, thermal pisces and lightning ldrago. I want to see if I can beat them.
First off a PTW stands for: Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium, it is ineligible for combo testing. Second asking for combos is for the "Build me a Combo" thread. But out of those beys you couldn't make much...at all.
and plus you need to show evidence of it being a good beyblade i've just been to my friends house and we used takara tomy bb-10 and the results

Thermel pisces 100 SF VS
Gravity Perseus 100 RF
results GP Win % =80%
TP WIN %=20%
Dude you've made a critical error unfortunately. testing a type of stamina bey against an attack type bey that is not at 230 height is not accurate. stamina vs destbleizers and defense types work better.

Also it is ideal to use MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF as an attack type over Gravity Perseus 100 RF
with those beys awsome attack combo:
Lightning L-Drago 100RF
This thread is useless, no offense. If you are going to tell us about a powerful bey, actualy do a legitament test. Unless you post actual test results with this bey before a mod sees this thread, it will be closed.
and btw, PTW is a terrible stadium. The only stadiums you can use for competative play are the TT Attack Stadium. if you are a recreational player who wants to help test Hasbro parts, you can only use Lightning Force Stadium or Maximum Stampede Stadium. It is highly recomended that the Attack Stadium is what you buy. PTW is the worst stadium ever designed.