some beyblade designs, and possibly taking requests

well i have some beyblade designs i wanted to share and i might be taking requests:

pretty much all of these are old ones, however i have other ones which i shall be putting on here, if people like my drawings enough i might do requests
cool nice love it u draw good
thanks, and these are old ones, except necro demon, first pic, and i have some proper anime pens that i use now

oh also forgot to say if you want a drawing done just state:

description of all the parts: to do this i mainly just need to know what each part looks like and what type of bey it is.

the colour scheme: if i can't do it i will message you.

facebolt design and stickers, you never know i might be able to make custom stickers that match the bey you want drawing to fit on other beys.

what type of bey it is: aka plastic, HMS, MFB

there we go now also it will be one at a time, i can't handle doing too many drawings at a time
could i please have driger s beyblade stickers to fit on driger s beyblade for the attack ring Plastic Bey
hhm, sorry, but that's the wrong thread, you want the one called sticker sheets, i'm just hand drawing and editing some designs people can try to use
Your drawings looks good
Could you make me a request if you are taking requests.

SandStorm Gryphon V125EF
Facebolt- Has a Gryphon's head on it the lettefs SG and like winds in the background
Sandstorm-Looks like Cyclone(tornado) combined with burn. The smooth swirlt texture of burn with the blades of tornado.
Gryphon-Translucent light brown color 4 black gryphon head circling on the outer edges.
V125-Practically tornado except with more blades
Color Scheme- Brown and Black
EF-Pretty much like ES but flat
ok so this is the only one i will be doing, infinite libras, when i have done with his i will do someone elses, thats how it goes
also inifinte i can't do brown, but i can do gold, is that ok? i need to get some more colours but i don't want to use rubbish pens, i use only the best
do you mean griffin Libra? if so then i can do this but of course if you want it done well it will take a while, i'll pm you when i'm done!
[Image: Jayta%252520beyblade%252520MFB%252520bla...0white.jpg]

yep! this is my new bey, it is! _ Jayta GC135MG (gyroscope control 135 metal gravity!)

i need people to help suggest the name of the metal wheel!
hhm, i want something special, possibly related to electricity, but i don't want the word to be too common
actually what about masqerade? i mean it does have hidden blades
I think the MW looks like two Swiss Army Knives. So maybe something relating to blades? I don't think Masquerade would fit well, though.
Lol, what about shuriken? Shuriken means "Sword hidden in the hand", so...it fits?
You're an awesome artist! I really like the designs that you have made so far. I came up with the names Volt or Voltage for the metal wheel of Jayta.
hmm, i likey all of the above posts, shuriken seems like a good idea, if thats what it means, perhaps something related to blades would be better than
ok so i'll go with shuriken, as it sounds like the right idea, and also i like martial arts
Heres a design a MFB
Votex L-Drago CHB120 R2F
Vortex is a metal wheel with 6 retractable blades with a mode change Assualt and Destroy depending on where the heads are placed on claws or jaws the blades come out on that way with jaws being destroy and stonger.
L-Drago the original one but with tribal signs like meteo.
CHB120 is a CH120 but with blades.
R2F is normal.
Facebolt is the gold L-Drago Destroy's one.
Luna Freeze V145AF

Face Design: Shows a snowflake with angry eyes (something like Sagittario's) on it and the initials "Frz"
Energy Ring: resembles a reverse-sloped version of the Blaze Energy Ring
Fusion Wheel: icy blue-colored, and with protrusions resembling ice crystals
Spin Track: Variable 145 (except it's translucent blue)
Performance Tip: Around Flat (functions like the AS tip, except it's Flat)
ok guys, no more requests, i've not even finished libra's, it takes days to draw them ok guys?
okay, we'll keep that in mind!
ok so guys, this will be delayed due to the competition design a bey, i'm entering and it's going to take me weeks to perfect this beyblade i am using
Sorry, but your designs are not really good.
First, it is not round. If you want to draw a complete bey, you should first draw a circle.
Second, it is not identical.
These are the basic problems of you design.