[/size]Hi

[size=medium]StupidConfusedHi I`am new to the world of blading and I heard from a friend that this is a good beyblade site
Welcome! Where abouts are you from? I hope you enjoy your stay at WBO Smile
welllcomeee enjoy blading its a great hobby to have xP. Whenever I get bored of my xbox, then i just blade lol Tongue_out or play guitar... but yeahhh!!
welcome!
hello
I would like to say more on how I got here so here goes. I was watching TV one day when a battle strikers video came up. On the next video I watched I remembered beyblade and I thought they were rip offs [no offence to bey brad]. While in that thought I remembered how fun beyblading was, and I wanted to have that fun agian so I search for others with the same thoughts as me and I came to the WBO.
Welcome to the World beyblade Organization.Things have changed since tyson.There is a new type of beyblade and A new show.Both called metal fight beyblade.Currently,only being sold in japan.You can watch the new show on youtube.Subs for said episodes I think you would find googling it.The new toys however are only being sold in japan.But the show and toys are coming to the US in 2010.Beyblade.com has been updated.the english title for metal fight beyblade is Beyblade metal force.Read the forums,its full of knowledge.Also try out the beywiki.
(Dec. 30, 2009  3:19 PM)Burning Dragoon Wrote: Hi do you know about Mfb?

Yes I have, and I watch all the subbs on youtube plus some of the articles on Beywiki