realy want ms

i only have 2 ms blades 1 that is very badly broken the other is used but in good condition i really want the other 3 blades aka Dranzer,strata dragoon,or Dracial if you will sell them for a reasonable price($27.00 is max) i may buy them from you just pm with your price to me and i will think about it
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:30 AM)bladerJAKS Wrote: i only have 2 ms blades 1 that is very badly broken the other is used but in good condition i really want the other 3 blades aka Dranzer,strata dragoon,or Dracial if you will sell them for a reasonable price($27.00 is max) i may buy them from you just pm with your price to me and i will think about it

forget draunzer i just want strata dragoon and dracel and the price max is now 16.00 max
Pm sent. For driger ms. Haha why not sell mine XD
GO TO EBAYY
ok i have already talked to someone but JUST TO CLEAR UP! i WILL NOT be buying on ebay unless im desperate plus its essayer to do background checks here than on ebay plus not everyone is a good seller i can check with people like KAI-v and i am not desperate yet
hahah...go check dimsum2u..he have them for cheap...
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:48 AM)benjohadi Wrote: hahah...go check dimsum2u..he have them for cheap...
thanks alot