(pre-testing) Results of my Pegasus (pegasis) II experiments

I know that clear wheels are the least important part, but I have noticed many properties that Pegasus II has. Everyone who responded seemed to agree with me. I also felt this deserved a more extensive and dedicated post until a quality control mod decides otherwise. Here is the original review.

Pegasus II, while sharing its name with Pegasus and having similar features, is a much different clear wheel than its predecessor. First of all, its deceptively good weight is more evenly distributed, allowing for greater shock distribution. It also weighs a few trivial fractions of a gram less than Bull, making it able to compete with it. Slightly less center weight also allows it to work great with Metal Faces, as it allows the balancing nature of a Metal Face to express itself easier. Lastly, while this is the most trivial feature, the slightly serrated feel to the top edges can vibrate a Bey that is somehow hit from below but I do not believe this is a feature worth considerable notice.

In customizations, it is very effective with metal wheels that encase it a lot. Burn Pegasus (II) DF145 SD/WD is an example of a Bey that can use its shock distribution properties to full effect.

Now, although I thought there originally wasn't much more to say, through testing I have found many unique properties of the wheel. My friend and I launched Burn Pegasus (II) and Burn Bull using my recommended Pegasus II customizations against Lightning L-Drago 100 F MF. Bull had a lot more wobble and would often lose stamina really quick. However, the bowl shape of Pegasus allowed it to make more use of its vents, apparently. It would tip over a bit and steady back up smoothly after the same kind of hit. I think the DF was forcing more air through the vents and Pegasus's slightly spiraled bowl shape collected more air inside to provide optimum downwards flow. I believe that through these tests, it is clear that Pegasus II is right up there with Bull.

Edit: We tested in both a Hasbro Super Vortex and Lightning L-Drago stadium, for how much punishment it could take and how well it could perform on a flat surface, respectively. Neither of us have credit cards, but I'll get a Tomy stadium as soon as I can.
What stadium?
It was a Hasbro Super Vortex stadium. We always use this to test how much punishment a stamina type can take before it flips over.
Ahh, well that explains it.
Buy a BB-10 as Hasbro stadium are very unfair to attack types.
Also you need to use proper test formatting.
Bey-one here_______ VS Bey-two here______
Stadium used___
Grips used____
Special launches done_____
1.Bey-1 OS - Out spin.
2.Bey_2 KO - Knock out.
Hmm... I'll do that later. Proper formatting is good. However, I'd rather post a video to prove what happened and I didn't have a camera.

By the way, Lightning L-Drago Stadium is pretty fair if you've seen it in action. Hasbro isn't an evil bastardizing company these days. They really love their Beyblade fans. And yes, I'd really like a Tomy stadium, but I don't know of a trustable buyer who doesn't price gouge their imports.
Read my post above otherwise this thread will be closed.
(Jul. 01, 2011  4:55 AM)Hope Wrote: Read my post above otherwise this thread will be closed.

Consider it read. And close this if you want to, but it will only make you look overzealous. I mean well for the community.
Ok I'll do some testing against Attack types.
I presented enough somewhat scientifically minded hypotheses to consider this a good theory to formally test. And yes, if you do that for me, Hope, it would be nice. My special launches are pretty weak. I've only discovered a way to make the Beyblade bounce up to throw off a sniper shot. The sliding type launches are my mortal enemy. I still need a few more months/years of everyday launch practice to be a professional tester.