power tournament (12/30/09)

Since my cousin's tournament got booted I decided to make one. Power tournament will be on 12/30/09 from noon to six thirty. It's being help this day because I won't be in school until three days after the tournament if the administraters are okay with because one I want to meet all of you and two I want to see how good you are at beyblade because since 2001 I've been practicing to take on the best. It will be held in my backyard. you already know where I live because my cousin told you the address but another reason is because he's 21 and moved to japan.
Right, since you're new I'll give you the run down of how this section of the board works.

First off you need to follow the proper event post format. It's pretty much stated at the top of the Event Proposals forum. This doesn't follow that.

You haven't given an indication of the amount of people (any members on the site) who can make your tournament.

As for committee showing up, unless we live in the general vicinity as you do we won't be able to attend. Some of us live in different parts of the world.

To drum up support for a tournament you should probably post in the WBO general sub-forum under Organized play. That way you can gauge if there are any members already on the board who can show up in addition to anyone you know.

Pretty much you're going to have to provide a much more solid plan as to how you're going to run this. We've had a string of no shows at previous events so we need to be more stringent as to what gets "WBO approved"