Poll: your favorite

play station 1
4.55%
play station 2
59.09%
play station 3
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
I say PS3.It has better graphics and games.You can also download some classic PS games,FF7*victory music plays*
Why wouldn't you want your games to look real?

Dude,I agree about FF8...I think it sucked cause it came after FF7.
No, FF8 sucks. It's horrible.

There's a myriad of reasons why, but here's my main one: The Drawing Magic system is freakin' stupid. But you're free to have your opinion, of course.

On an on-topic note, I find the PS2 to be my favourite console, but the PS3 is quickly gainning points, recently. That might change.
I don't like how it was more gun-based instead of sword..

I think the PS2 is pretty good,I have memories with it...
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:14 AM)Idk Wrote: I say PS3.It has better graphics and games.You can also download some classic PS games,FF7*victory music plays*
Why wouldn't you want your games to look real?

Dude,I agree about FF8...I think it sucked cause it came after FF7.

You can do it on psp you know as well. On topic- The ps3 aslo doesn't have as much good games as ps2.
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:03 AM)Sasagawa Wrote: I like PS2 Cause i can play all my FF games from 7-up except 13. But i also like PS3 because of COD:Black Ops.
Dude, WHY DO YOU THINK FF8 IS SO BAD? its not my fav. anymore(definitely TacticsA2) but it is a decent game.

what's the point discussing this todays kids buy the last thing out called PlayStation move even though they are getting ripped off little do they know anyway PS3 only for COD:Black ops <3 best game ever well that's when you're good at it
I have both PS2 and PS3 and I just find that the PS2 has a far greater nostalgic feel now.

But I enjoy having a friends list as mostly play COD online.
these are all jap tech and are advance but not ps1.
i own ps2 to put now it's old and all new game only gets released in ps3
ya it is old but cooollll but you will not get second chance.
I vote for PS3. I love it for its graphics. Also, the motion stick is awesome!
PS2 all the way. All of my favorite old games are on that memory card for my PS2. Also I get to play my favorite PS1 game on there too[/align]. PS2 is the best of both worlds.

PS3 too damn expensive.
Why'd I vote PSX? Spyro 2:Rypto's Rage, and Digimon Rumble Arena, Nuff said.
i vote PS2. i have alot to remember with it...Joyful_3
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:39 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: PS2 all the way. All of my favorite old games are on that memory card for my PS2. Also I get to play my favorite PS1 game on there too[/align]. PS2 is the best of both worlds.

PS3 too damn expensive.

Ha Ha Ha!!! Well, if you speak of the price, PS2 is the best! Also, I own none of the PS series. My friends and my neighbors have those.... So I play with them! Actually, the reason I voted for PS3 was because.... I am a game destroyer, i.e. I can completely wreck your records, as I hardly know how to play... It was only on PS3 where I managed to win an All Starz match! I am a Nintendo fan! I have GBA, DSL and am thinking about Wii.