Poll: your favorite

play station 1
4.55%
play station 2
59.09%
play station 3
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
which play station you like 1,2,or3 plus you can discuss about psp also.if you want to vote for psp so just type.
You know it's playstation not play station. You can call it ps(whatever number it is.) I can't decide out of ps2 and ps3. Why isn't their a choice for psp?!
I decide ps2. It had some many great games and decent graphics. I shared so many memories with it. For me, ps3 is just too real.
yeah i know it is hard to decide what to buy ps2 or ps3 they are to cool but i would like ps2 cause ps3 is very delicate if you play roughly then think all the money will go just for waste.
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:47 AM)beykenta112 Wrote: yeah i know it is hard to decide what to buy ps2 or ps3 they are to cool but i would like ps2 cause ps3 is very delicate if you play roughly then think all the money will go just for waste.

Well game wise now I would choose ps3. You can only get the good games pre-owned. When the ones that are new are lame.
but ps 2 are solid and ps3 is to delicate.
I chose PS2 for my child history etc

ALL gamers aged 10-30 have had PS2 in their homes, whether for them, a sibling, parent or anybody.

ALL Families with kids 4-10 currently have a Nintendo DS and/or a Nintendo Wii in their house hold.
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:52 AM)beykenta112 Wrote: but ps 2 are solid and ps3 is to delicate.

It's not like you move it around like a ds
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:52 AM)RAW Wrote: I chose PS2 for my child history etc

ALL gamers aged 10-30 have had PS2 in their homes, whether for them, a sibling, parent or anybody.

ALL Families with kids 4-10 currently have a Nintendo DS and/or a Nintendo Wii in their house hold.

I second that.
u are correct raw.
what is in ds we are talking about ps.
Don't know, just hate whenever I see a bunch of 7yr olds wit a DS thinking they are soo cool when they have level 16 Pokemon. Don't mean to hate.

BOOYAH! I am correct!
(Apr. 19, 2011  11:55 AM)beykenta112 Wrote: u are correct raw.
what is in ds we are talking about ps.

I'm saying that it doesn't matter that the ps3 is delicate or not. You keep it in one spot.
I bet the PS3 option will go up to 50 or something when a bunch of Black Op fan boys see this topic.
in india ds are nothing ps two and three are popular there.i think we are going off topic.
I'm kinda disapointed that there is no psp opion. It's the second best ps for me. Barely anyone will choose ps1... It's lame anyways. Only good thing on it is FF7(whitch I got on my psp)
I agree, if a mod asks I didn't start it
i think you are correct pika i should keep psp option also.
what your adding psp i already voted ps2 i never had a 3 our 1 just 2 and a psp
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:08 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I'm kinda disapointed that there is no psp opion. It's the second best ps for me. Barely anyone will choose ps1... It's lame anyways. Only good thing on it is FF7(whitch I got on my psp)

[Image: oh_you.jpg]
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:08 PM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I'm kinda disapointed that there is no psp opion. It's the second best ps for me. Barely anyone will choose ps1... It's lame anyways. Only good thing on it is FF7(whitch I got on my psp)

*cough*FF8*cough* I piked the ps2 just cause the tenkaichi games.
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:52 PM)scipio Wrote:

*cough*FF8*cough*

I haven't played it yet so I don't know.
I picked the ps3 because I can play ps2 and ps1 games on there too
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:58 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I picked the ps3 because I can play ps2 and ps1 games on there too

You can't buy those ones no more... but you can play ps1 games on it like the ps2.
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:52 PM)scipio Wrote: *cough*FF8*cough*

*cough* No, it sucks like a black hole of stupidity *cough*
I like PS2 Cause i can play all my FF games from 7-up except 13. But i also like PS3 because of COD:Black Ops.
Dude, WHY DO YOU THINK FF8 IS SO BAD? its not my fav. anymore(definitely TacticsA2) but it is a decent game.