new to wbo

here is some stuff about me i have been blading a long time so don't underestimate me ,i live in v.a near d.c i think a great bey is basalt horogium and i think i am about to get divine crown:o
Hey welcome have fun and read the rules, also why do you think basalt is such a good bey. I also live around where you live, so hope to see you at any tournaments, in fact there is one THIS WEEKEND, hope to see you there.
Welcome to the WBO! XD Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum! Wink
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:14 PM)drakio Wrote: Hey welcome have fun and read the rules, also why do you think basalt is such a good bey. I also live around where you live, so hope to see you at any tournaments, in fact there is one THIS WEEKEND, hope to see you there.

hey i am coming to that one
Welcome, I hope your enjoying the site!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, you are right about the Basalt Metal Wheel being a great part: you can put it on near anything and it will for the most part do well! Which also makes it a point of controversy and many of us are thinking of implementing a ban on it. Though it seems that conflict has settled down since the release of other, newer beyblades which have neutralized Basalt to some extent, though it is still very prevalent.
Welcome! If you need 4D beys, please, dont hesitate to PM me, even if you need help! My store is on Amazon. Also, you chose an AWESOME beyblade. Basalt is kicking in the Defense.