new member looking for older members to learn about site also lookin for a good bey

Stupid hi im ryanthor96 or ryan for short im a long time bey fan iv played since the start of the originals, im looking for older members to show me the ropes though on the site. my main bey is L drago with the galaxy peg spin track(i think it is a 105 track...it has wings on it...sorry lol) and a performance tip D, still looking for some good combos so if u got any i would love to know, ty
Welcome to the WBO. List your beys in the Build Me a Combo thread if you need combos.
Here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules, and if you have any questions, I'm sure you'll know who to PM, most of the older members are more obvious than others, haha. If you need to Ask a Question about Beyblade use the Ask a Question Get an Answer thread, and about the WBO, Questions about the WBO. Since you soudns like you're in need of a good combo, go consult Build Me a Combo! And if you need help buying beys, check out Purchase Consultation!
Have a great time here.
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the wbo
Thank you all for the ideas on what to do to start out, it is really helping me alot. i also appreciate all the welcomes