new jersey battle

[/size]hello all bladers, is there anybody that i can battle against in nj?
I really want to battle someone cuz i love beyblade. Beyblade Rocks! if there is nobody then tell me someone i can battle near new jerseysize][size=large]
I DO TOO IM A BLADER TOO IM IN NJ
Finally someone i can battle in nj
hey probably we can battle one day
yeah you post early yep i live in south jersey its boring down here
i live in north jersey
Yea another person that lives in nj
which counties do u live in
If u guys know anybody that lives in nj to,tell me ok
Hi,

I live in central nj

I would like to battle I have a team and I am trying to get a tournament going I know alot of other bladers in nj so dont be afraid to ask me. my friend from nj just won 1/23/11 [Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Beyblade Birthday Battle. Thesilverblader did you come to this tournament? you know bluezee he won.

kira1
Administrator of NJBeyblader's Team
Member of the Beyshark's Team
i couldn't go noone was able to take me i could go next time if it is official and is like 2 weeks away from when it was verified as an official event
I went you should have asked danny she had a extera spot in our car because someone couldn't come
my family wouldn't have probably let me they don't trust people like strangers
I just meet her sunday she is so nice
i live in south jersey! i found someone else on this site but i don't know if he can come out and battle since hes in collage right now.
yep i liv in south jersey. sorry ie been playing beyblade since i was 9 so i think yall dont hav a chance my ill defeat yall with my powerful Storm Pegasis
I am also in New Jersey. I am willing to batle anytime.
bluezee I agree with you I am willing to battle anytime.

bluezee next tournament you vs me in the finals. If the brackets are like that again you can bet that ikmv won't be in the finals. I will!
There are already topics for New Jersey.