linkin park

Waiting for the End is my favorite song by them.

Plus, Mike Shinoda is just... <3.

Dark RAINBOW Lol, it's New Divide.
I LOVE Linkin Park, my favourite song is Giving Up.
I think Living Things is Linkin Park in their prime. 11 strong songs (with TINFOIL as an interlude for POWERLESS), lots of experimenting. A slight mix of old and new, and oddly a lot of folk.

Lost In The Echo: Mike really delivers with his verses and attack, great job!
In My Remains: Really catchy, nice guitar progression. Loving the finale (Like an army section)
Lies Greed Misery: Really modern. It's nice to hear LP have a touch on the modern pop-electro genre's of today.
Castle Of Glass: This song is bliss. Mike and Chester harmonize so well on this track.
Victimized: Without a doubt heaviest LP song. Chester actually recorded the vocals to this when he was sick.
Roads Untravelled: A real tear jerker. Love it.
Until It Breaks: We heard the 3rd verse of the song over Waiting For The End in the Europe festival tour this year, but having Brad singing at the end is a shocker, and greatly welcomed.
Powerless: Maybe the best album ender they've done. This or "The Little Things Give You Away" from Minutes to Midnight. But this song really has a finalé feeling to it.
As a whole this album is very strong, not every song is memorable, but they are all great. So far I'm loving Burn It Down, Until It Breaks, Castle of Glass, and In My Remains, but I'm going through again and again to hear all the things I missed in the other songs. I was surprised by this album, I don't know what I expected, but I know that this has blown my expectations away.
Numb and In the end are the most best awesome song I ever heard