join this cool facebook page

well u must right for indian bladers as it is beyblade india's page dude
its ok, anyone can join it
I hate that page..it is a great duplication of WBO with all sorts of wrong information on it(who wud have thought that poison serpent is a better attack type than Galaxy Pegs???)...and I didnt expect Vihang to do all this thing...he wants to host tourneys even when there is WBO and he knows it....instead go for Bey tournaments India thread on WBO..that will at least have most of right information than the wrong one given there
for more details msg me
u have got wrong information.. We want people to organize tourneys under wbo..
u have got wrong information.. We want people to organize tourneys under wbo..
(Jun. 01, 2011  9:25 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I hate that page..it is a great duplication of WBO with all sorts of wrong information on it(who wud have thought that poison serpent is a better attack type than Galaxy Pegs???)...and I didnt expect Vihang to do all this thing...he wants to host tourneys even when there is WBO and he knows it....instead go for Bey tournaments India thread on WBO..that will at least have most of right information than the wrong one given there

We want to organize tourneys under wbo nd make india famous for beyblading. Got it..
then how is it that ur admin vihang says that 'we' host tourneys even when there is no update of it on WBO??...and how is it possible that he still thinks that beyblade has age group of 8-14 if he knows that on WBO there isnt any age group and that even the admins here are above 18 ...what explanation do u have for this?
i am d main admin nd vihang have nt organized any tourney.. We want members nd we r thinking to make a tourney under WBO..
and vihang have nt given any age limit also..
you people contain loads of false info...vihang is the page owner as is written on the left of the page...then when I chatted with him..he told me that I am older than 13 so I cant participate in his tourney and he also said that he has already organized 4 tourneys in Kolhapur, Pune and ratnagiri...what answer do you have for that?
Don't advertise on WBO