how i met your mother thread

anybody love this show?
i make this thread because i cant find HIMYM thread
little intro for this show
Quote:How I Met Your Mother is an American sitcom that premiered on CBS on September 19, 2005, created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays, and directed by Pamela Fryman.

Set in Manhattan, How I Met Your Mother follows the social and romantic lives of Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and his friends Marshall Eriksen (Jason Segel), Robin Scherbatsky (Cobie Smulders), Lily Aldrin (Alyson Hannigan) and Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris). As a framing device, the main character, Ted, using voiceover narration by Bob Saget, in the year 2030 recounts to his son and daughter the events that led to his meeting their mother.

hope this thread gonna be legen wait for it..... dary
yeah I watch a couple episodes of this show. It's quite funny haha.
I like this show. I watched the season 4th and 5th.
I love the show and i keap update with all the episode, next episode on monday. I was going to buy a suitjames and ducky tie but it was to much. i have the playbook as well.
LOVE THE SHOW.
(Feb. 09, 2012  5:30 PM)mindfake Wrote: anybody love this show?
i make this thread because i cant find HIMYM thread
little intro for this show
Quote:How I Met Your Mother is an American sitcom that premiered on CBS on September 19, 2005, created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays, and directed by Pamela Fryman.

Set in Manhattan, How I Met Your Mother follows the social and romantic lives of Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) and his friends Marshall Eriksen (Jason Segel), Robin Scherbatsky (Cobie Smulders), Lily Aldrin (Alyson Hannigan) and Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris). As a framing device, the main character, Ted, using voiceover narration by Bob Saget, in the year 2030 recounts to his son and daughter the events that led to his meeting their mother.

hope this thread gonna be legen wait for it..... dary

When ever i'm sad, i stop being sad and be AWESOME instead
I watched a few episodes of that before. It is very funny to watch. Silly stuff often happens in the episodes too. Good recommendation to anyone who wants to laugh their long weekend off easily. XD
Brilliant show. Can't wait till the next episode on Monday.
Yeah my younger brother is just crazy for this show
(Mar. 19, 2012  8:29 AM)simpson01 Wrote: Yeah my younger brother is just crazy for this show
New Episode tomorrow !!! in US
It sure is a funny show. Not looking at it much atm, but will continue soon =D
last night's episode was the best, And Barney Marries to ... PM if u want spoilers Smile