how did you start to like bayblade?

at first i loved bakugan, and i still do(i have well over 100 bakugans),and i hated beyblade, because a lot of people thought beyblade was beter than bakugan.my friend showed them to me, but i told him i hate beyblade, after a bit of nagging, i gave in, and ripped the beyblade. then again. and again. and so on until i decided to battle him. i lost, but it was fun, so i battled more(after battling awile, i won and then my bey(his) fell apart, at the time it was funny). the next day, i came over with my first beys, flame aries and rock orso and battled. that is how i got into beyblade.
At first I was Bakugan OMG, but then in WInter Break of 10, I decided to goto Florida, and while I was still here I decided to buy him a LLD and me a Gemios (I was an IDIOT back then, now I has Orion and Variares Grin), so after the trip, I got a Virgo, then another, then another, till..... my passion became locked in. FOund this place, and here I am today look for a Gravity Destroyer!
IIRC, there is a thread like this... lemme double check...
EDIT: Nope, I was wrong. Just a why you joined thread.
i liked bakugan it started to suck quit it then found beyblade later the tv show thought it was fun and know ima pretty good blader
I liked Beyblade in the Plastic Generation, and I really got into it in the HMS Generation. I started doing little local "Get-together" Tournaments with HWS, around where I live, and now here I am.
I started watching when the show first started here in the States, so that got me hooked, especially Kai's character. I think I started to lose interest around the end of V-Force, though, and I'm not sure when I caught G-Revolution, whether it was the first run or a re-run on a different network.
We do have similar topics.