hi!

his pplz ^-^ so a little bit about myself
1. favorite blades: dragoon eries(if you exclude gaia dragoon from that him to) and the leon series(counter leon included dont know if kyoya gets him yet so..)
2. i like to swim and snowboard Joyful_3 next time i go snowboarding i am bringing my bey ^-^
3. i like to play video games(who doesnt?) favorites are sonice series and splinter cell 1 and 2
4. i play online games to.I play fusionfall and wizard101
5. other stuff i like is bakugan,sonic the hedgehog,fishing,sleeping,eating,breathing,watching movies and some otherstuff i forgot about ^-^

stuff i dont like
1. SCHOOl and everything about it :\
2. jerks
3.my brother ^-^(he put me on cruches for 3 weeks out of the 4 i have left but their is a upside if i have P.E this year i cant doing anything cause my leg is broke for 3 or 4 weeks afte i get my cast off)
5. cant think of anything else

so i covered just about everyting ^-^
Hmm, you have the same IP address as Galaxy_Leon, are you related to him in any way?
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:42 AM)Diamond Wrote: Hmm, you have the same IP address as Galaxy_Leon, are you related to him in any way?

yes :\ sadly yes hes the brother that put me on cruches :\ and whats an IP adress? O.o
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:43 AM)Rock_Dragoon Wrote: yes :\ sadly yes hes the brother that put me on cruches :\
Ah, I see.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:47 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:43 AM)Rock_Dragoon Wrote: yes :\ sadly yes hes the brother that put me on cruches :\
Ah, I see.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!
thank you
Well...School is good for everyone, anyway, welcome to the WBO
Welcome to WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome to WBO i am a new member and i love skiing and tennis!!!
school is ok for me...
(Aug. 09, 2010  9:33 AM)Judith Wrote: welcome to WBO i am a new member and i love skiing and tennis!!!
school is ok for me...
Judith, this is WindDragoonMS's introduction thread.
You should make you own introduction thread here.
thanks peoples ^-^
Welcome and a IP Adress, Is bassicly a tracking device!