hey! im new here, whats your name?

Hey im new to this program but not new to beyblades, lol. anyways, is anyone going to the next tournament?
Thanks, are you going to join the next tournament?
Guess my name. Lips_sealed
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization, also we have quite a few tournaments going on in different countries, you should specify further.
is there any in washington or d.c? And ur name is dan lol
Welcome To The WBO i Hope You Enjoy This Site
ITS SO FUN
Thanks
I don't think so, I think a tournament has been held in Washington though. Check our Map function at the top of our page to see how many members are in your area. You should create your own tournament yourself, it isn't hard: 1. Pick an appropriate area. 2. Make a thread supplying the time, date and area for other members. 3. to become an official WBO event you need at least 8 confirmed attendees. You could also just make a get together at a Hobby Store or so..
i"ll try that thanks
Dan

he will never gonna get the correct number of members in his locality because map is not working properly
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:17 PM)beyblade masta Wrote: Thanks, are you going to join the next tournament?
sorry but i cant attend because i live in india and i cant come from india to d.c for a bey tournament
aww..i really like battling others oh well i guess i'll get to battle you soon
hello dylan!
Welcome my name is levi have a nice time.
thanks zane, i've noticed that there is a buddy list on the top of the page. How do I use it?
go to my setting and in sidebar last past (miscellaneous ) there is a option buddy/ignore list click on it
in the option Add Users to your Buddy List type the name of ur friends and click add to budies then the name of ur friends will be there in buddy list on the top of the page