Thread Rating:
  • 87 Votes - 4.52 Average

dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

How much would it be for a Galaxy Pegasus in American curency?

(Go Black Hole Destroyers!!!)
Apr 13 2012 02:43 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #488 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Apr 13 2012 02:43 PM)gingkafan20 Wrote:  How much would it be for a Galaxy Pegasus in American curency?

xe.com

I am quite certain that that site is written in the opening post, you should look better ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Apr 13 2012 02:44 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gameboysuperman

i need beyblade code
BeyRank: #192 (1,243)
Face of Days IIIBronze FaceGold FaceAverazer FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceZEO FaceDragoon Galaxy FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLynx FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceJupiter FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceRuby FaceUnicorno FaceAquila Face

hey do u have the snipe launcher in your shop and for how much??

the name's superman; Gameboysuperman
hey I have an extra cygnus face, anyone wanna trade?
Apr 14 2012 08:54 AM
Beyblader#14793

BeyRank: #604 (1,103)
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 02:30 PM by Beyblader#14793.)
(Apr 14 2012 08:54 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote:  hey do u have the snipe launcher in your shop and for how much??

snipe launcher is bb-103 and he doesn't have it on his list so I don't think he has it Crying but you cold get it with a basalt horigium Wink

[Image: picvz.png]
Imperial made the signature and Nali made the avatar!!!
Apr 15 2012 02:19 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Cannon

ALTARIANITE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 02:21 PM by Cannon.)
No, Variares does not come with a Snipe Launcher. It comes with a LL3.

EDIT: Also, I do not recommend getting the Snipe Launcher. It is very weak, and difficult to launch with.

Apr 15 2012 02:20 PM
Beyblader#14793

BeyRank: #604 (1,103)

(Apr 15 2012 02:20 PM)Cannon Wrote:  No, Variares does not come with a Snipe Launcher. It comes with a LL3.

EDIT: Also, I do not recommend getting the Snipe Launcher. It is very weak, and difficult to launch with.

I agree with cannon snipe launcher is not that good I would get a string launcher Wink

[Image: picvz.png]
Imperial made the signature and Nali made the avatar!!!
Apr 15 2012 02:32 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
gameboysuperman

i need beyblade code
BeyRank: #192 (1,243)
Face of Days IIIBronze FaceGold FaceAverazer FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceZEO FaceDragoon Galaxy FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLynx FaceBeafowl FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceJupiter FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceRuby FaceUnicorno FaceAquila Face

(Apr 15 2012 02:19 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:  
(Apr 14 2012 08:54 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote:  hey do u have the snipe launcher in your shop and for how much??

snipe launcher is bb-103 and he doesn't have it on his list so I don't think he has it Crying but you cold get it with a basalt horigium Wink

i bought a TT basalt Horogrium and dint get the snipe launcher but got Light Launcher 2 instead....

the name's superman; Gameboysuperman
hey I have an extra cygnus face, anyone wanna trade?
Apr 15 2012 02:38 PM
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
BeyRank: #725 (1,082)
Antique FaceBrad FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceNemesis FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceThunder Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceLibra Face

(Apr 15 2012 02:38 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:  
(Apr 15 2012 02:19 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:  

i bought a TT basalt Horogrium and dint get the snipe launcher but got Light Launcher 2 instead....

The snipe launcher comes with Sonokong Basalt Horogium, not TT.

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Apr 15 2012 02:43 PM

Kai-V : thanks for your help!

Beyblader#14793 : yes! i have not got it from our supplier, because not too much buyers want it.

Cannon : yes! you are right! thanks!

Imperial : thanks!

I am one of the Beyblade sellers in Hong Kong/Asia. All of my Beyblades are Takara originals and are properly labeled as such. I understand that many of you don't have much money to spend on Beyblades. I do my best to ensure that my prices are as low as possible and I do not aim to make a big profit in this endeavor. Please visit my shop which I have linked below, I am a very reputable seller on eBay and will try to accommodate your needs. Thanks for looking!

Up-dated price list for WBO MEMBER
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...ng-for-you

Our ebay store
http://stores.ebay.com/dimsum2u-website-onlineshop

Promotion WBO logo USB flash drive memory stick on sale.
4GB = GBP4.99 (FREE SHIPPING)
8GB = GBP7.99 (FREE SHIPPING)
16GB = GBP9.99 (FREE SHIPPING)

[Image: usblogo.jpg]

[Image: avatar_3737.png]
thank you very much >>> Kai-V
Apr 15 2012 06:44 PM

How do i get the password? Im making a really big order, like over 100 dollars. would like the discount.
Apr 18 2012 07:29 AM
Cannon

ALTARIANITE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceRose Platinum FaceAmber FaceCygnus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceBeafowl FaceAlexandrite FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Don't think there's any discount anymore ...

Apr 18 2012 07:36 AM

Ok, wasn't sure. Just joined and was curious. Thank you.
Apr 18 2012 09:19 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Well, there is always a discount for World Beyblade Organization Members. No password is needed, you just need to make your order with dimsum2u on this site, by sending him a private message.

I do not know if that is what you meant ...

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Apr 18 2012 03:11 PM
Cannon

ALTARIANITE

Isn't the prices already discounted? I remember asking for a huge order, but there wasn't a cent discount...

Apr 18 2012 03:20 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

Yes, the discount is already in the prices here, it depends how you see it. But yes, there is no additional discount for a bulk order, since the prices are so low already.

ベイブレード
Apr 18 2012 03:31 PM

Hey dimsum2u,

Will you be offering the new Bey series soon? I'm interested in a bulk order, Thank you.
Apr 20 2012 09:54 PM

TiamatKayle : don't have password on wbo, sorry! because all the prices have discount already, maybe you can go to compare with other sellers or website, thanks!

Cannon : sorry friend, due to the prices are the best of the best, so don't have extra discount, sorry!

Kai-V : thanks for your help! ^__^

Slowzer : ZERO G will be later, because the price now is too high, i am waiting for the 2nd lot, so please keep checking wbo, thanks!

I am one of the Beyblade sellers in Hong Kong/Asia. All of my Beyblades are Takara originals and are properly labeled as such. I understand that many of you don't have much money to spend on Beyblades. I do my best to ensure that my prices are as low as possible and I do not aim to make a big profit in this endeavor. Please visit my shop which I have linked below, I am a very reputable seller on eBay and will try to accommodate your needs. Thanks for looking!

Our ebay store

Apr 22 2012 04:26 AM

Just Made an Huge bulk order thanks Grin
Apr 24 2012 01:10 PM

Awsome seller I got my phantom orion from him. And have some more stuff comming.
Apr 25 2012 11:11 PM

SkyBlader022 : sorry i have not get your order, please resend, thanks!

Yoni : thanks! i am happy to see you soon.

Our ebay store

Apr 26 2012 06:51 AM