dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Payment sent! Grin
3 pms sent please respond soon
Raigeko13 : thanks! and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

JDBriggsBlader : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon.

galaxyunicorn : all PMs returned, please go to check it, thanks!

EagleX : vol.9 starting selling now, please PM me to take order, thanks!

DragonManiac86 : yes! thanks for your help! Joyful_3

BlackOutCannon : i will go to check my account soon, thank you very much!

hammer hades : sorry for my late reply, and please go to check it, thanks!
Your site look really nice dude. I am going to buy some stuff soon.
LDrago Reshuffle & White Grip Mule came today. Fast & Secure shipping, thanks!
20$ CA FOR MERCURY ANUBIS BRAVE.VER!? YOUR LEGENDARY!!!!!
Is the bb-52 9.99 GBP
(Jan. 12, 2012  12:02 AM)DeathGod Wrote: Is the bb-52 9.99 GBP

Yes it is; it shows that it's price was reduced from 10.99 gbp.
Bigbangstrikker : thanks! i am waiting for your good news, thanks!

BlackOutCannon : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

prounited : yes! for all wbo members only!

DeathGod : yes! GBP9.99 included shipping fee to your home.

BlackOutCannon : yes! thanks!
Is bb-52 a popular product cos i must get it my beys are going every where and does it hold 3 segment
My Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver. came today! Thanks for the fast and secure shipping! Smile
My Ultimate DX Set came today. Fast shipping, perfect condition. Thanks.
Payment sent 2 days ago, I have already sent you 2 messages. I hope you reply them soon and send my items too. Thanks.
My Diablo Nemesis came in today, thank you so much!
(Jan. 20, 2012  11:38 AM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Payment sent 2 days ago, I have already sent you 2 messages. I hope you reply them soon and send my items too. Thanks.

I have purchase alot of cool beys that i've been waiting for and it's been getting sorted out in singapore since the 12th of january and i'm still waiting to see if it hits the States yet. Dimsum2u is a busy man, he also has like 3 stores that he oversees.

We just have to wait and grow some patience. The best thing about this wait is that i know i will be getting some Kool Beys....cheeeaO!

Give him some time he will respond.

-DaWRETCHED-one
(Jan. 20, 2012  10:31 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  11:38 AM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Payment sent 2 days ago, I have already sent you 2 messages. I hope you reply them soon and send my items too. Thanks.

I have purchase alot of cool beys that i've been waiting for and it's been getting sorted out in singapore since the 12th of january and i'm still waiting to see if it hits the States yet. Dimsum2u is a busy man, he also has like 3 stores that he oversees.

We just have to wait and grow some patience. The best thing about this wait is that i know i will be getting some Kool Beys....cheeeaO!

Give him some time he will respond.

-DaWRETCHED-one
Sorry if this sounded kinda "threatening" or something like that. I know dimsum2u is a busy man, and I admire him too much for the good price on his beys. I'm just too excited for my beys XD !
My Leone came in today. Very happy with the packaging and pretty much everything Joyful_2
Can't wait to buy more blades from you! Grin
Are you selling Omega Dragonis?
(Jan. 21, 2012  11:32 AM)MilitoTheMan Wrote: Are you selling Omega Dragonis?
He probably will (95% sure) but he will get them a little later so you'll have to wait ! Smile

Dimsum2u, I used to admire you, but now the image that I had from you is being gone. He didn't reply any message that I sent him, one of my message said that I request my money back because I can't wait until JAN 30 2012 to ship my order , and he didn't reply it and none of the others too. Very sad about it, hope we solve it soon.
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:20 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Dimsum2u, I used to admire you, but now the image that I had from you is being gone. He didn't reply any message that I sent him, one of my message said that I request my money back because I can't wait until JAN 30 2012 to ship my order , and he didn't reply it and none of the others too. Very sad about it, hope we solve it soon.

You can wait instead of trashing him. Seriously, we sellers actually have something out of this world:

A Life

Hes on vacation, youll get your money back in due time.
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:20 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Dimsum2u, I used to admire you, but now the image that I had from you is being gone. He didn't reply any message that I sent him, one of my message said that I request my money back because I can't wait until JAN 30 2012 to ship my order , and he didn't reply it and none of the others too. Very sad about it, hope we solve it soon.

Chinese New Year is a very busy time of year for lots of people. Due to festivals, celebrations etc. And how New Year's was just yesterday for some religions. He may have forgot to reply to you, you don't know. And it doesn't help if you spam him with pm's. He has tons of eBay orders, site orders, as well as wbo orders. You should either wait, or order from someone else.
It's not that I can't wait because I'm impatient, I can't wait because I need them for a present, and if dimsum2u only send them on JAN 30 2012, the order will not come at time. I'm not trashing him, I know he has a life, but I sent him 3 messages, one informing that the items was paid, the other telling my address and the other asking for the money back. I know he has a life, but these messages was sent days ago and in separate days, even before when he wrote the Chinese New Year Holiday thread. I'm not spamming him with messages, I know he has other sites and other responsibilities, but I hope you can understand my situation.
(Jan. 23, 2012  2:46 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: It's not that I can't wait because I'm impatient, I can't wait because I need them for a present, and if dimsum2u only send them on JAN 30 2012, the order will not come at time. I'm not trashing him, I know he has a life, but I sent him 3 messages, one informing that the items was paid, the other telling my address and the other asking for the money back. I know he has a life, but these messages was sent days ago and in separate days, even before when he wrote the Chinese New Year Holiday thread. I'm not spamming him with messages, I know he has other sites and other responsibilities, but I hope you can understand my situation.

Then the most logical thing would be to order from somebody else closer to you now with fast shipping. You will later get your money back, so is there any real reason to be posting this right now?