beypoints/ beybattles

i know that this thread is going to get shut down really quick but, i'm confused about the beybattles/ beypoints. how exactly do i battle and where would i go to do it. if this is a question that is pretty much common knowledge to everyone except me could someone point me the general direction.
You play Beyblade ... with ... anyone else who plays Beyblade.

It amazes me how many people are confused by this.
(Apr. 30, 2009  11:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You play Beyblade ... with ... anyone else who plays Beyblade.

It amazes me how many people are confused by this.
I think they mean signing up, reporting a loss, etc.
You battle another person in real life, the battle can be done anywhere or with anyone but the other person would also have to be a member of the WBO in order for the beypoints to count. When you win a battle, you win beypoints and when you lose a battle you lose beypoints.

See these articles:
What are Beypoints?
Reporting a Loss
thank you, i thought it was something on the website.
(May. 01, 2009  12:11 AM)Dusk_wolf Wrote: thank you, i thought it was something on the website.

Everyone seems to think this. So many people send me PMs saying "how do I BeyBattle online?" despite there being no mention of it anywhere on the website. I guess I need to specify that you battle in real life, not online, because people seem confused by it.
(May. 01, 2009  12:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Everyone seems to think this. So many people send me PMs saying "how do I BeyBattle online?" despite there being no mention of it anywhere on the website. I guess I need to specify that you battle in real life, not online, because people seem confused by it.
...Seriously? People think it's an online battle system? o.o

Gee, I thought it was pretty self explanatory...
Let's beyblade online!

*launches beyblade*
My beyblade hits yours, it hits it again a few more times.
I hit you again.
(May. 01, 2009  12:33 AM)Crimson Wrote: Let's beyblade online!

*launches beyblade*
I hit you again.

there are people who do this
People probably think that it's some application/ game that allows you to battle online.
(May. 01, 2009  12:46 AM)Aqua Wrote: People probably think that it's some application/ game that allows you to battle online.

this is what they think. however, nowhere on the site is anything that would allude to this
lol i did think it was online to on the first day i joined up, i have no idea why i just assumed it.
i also thought it was online but that would take way to much time to workout all the bugs so started thinking that it was just tournaments that people hosted so i didnt think much about but now that i read this i plan to get my friends to join as well so we can get it going in Oklahoma ive realized im like the only one in oklahoma that is on this site (surprised me)
wow i guess this thread was a little more popular then i thought. it hasn't even gotten closed yet
Yeah,This thread should be closed..the discussion is over about this topic
(May. 01, 2009  4:01 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Yeah,This thread should be closed..the discussion is over about this topic

Don't play backseat moderator. If we want to, we will close it.
(May. 01, 2009  12:33 AM)Crimson Wrote: Let's beyblade online!

*launches beyblade*
I hit you again.

Now if that is really true then that is really, really sad.

It took me a while to figure out what Beypoints were but I found out by looking around on the site, not by PMing people about it.
hey WBO!its great to b here.just wanted to ask you if you knew when would the channels dub the Japanese metal fight beyblade to english so dat i can watch it it in india.
P.S - will dere b any beyblade competitions in india?
please reply thanks
They won't be dubbed for a while and we're not sure who by. Most likely Nelvana in the US but I dunno who dubbed the original to Indian.
There won't be any WBO tourneys in India until there are enough Indian bladers and you can organize something between yourselves. Obviously, we'd help you organize it properly and such. Goodness knows if there will ever be any Hasbro tourneys over there. There won't be any this year for sure.
(May. 21, 2009  12:05 PM)keshav22 Wrote: hey WBO!its great to b here.just wanted to ask you if you knew when would the channels dub the Japanese metal fight beyblade to english so dat i can watch it it in india.
please reply thanks

MFB needs to first be released outside of East Asia (which will be around 2010) Then it's a matter of them signing a deal to bring it to India (probably Funskool). It would probably be no earlier than a year after American release if previous toys/fads are any indicator. I don't think they will hit Indian shores until mid if not late 2011. The anime will of course air with the release of the toys.

Tournaments held by Hasbro or Funskool are unknown to us atm. We don't work for them so we cannot say. You can always host a tournament of your own if you know some people and are up to it

EDIT: Also please read the community rules before posting. This was asked in the completely wrong thread.
(May. 21, 2009  12:05 PM)keshav22 Wrote: hey WBO!its great to b here.just wanted to ask you if you knew when would the channels dub the Japanese metal fight beyblade to english so dat i can watch it it in india.
please reply thanks
This isn't the thread to ask this. The "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread is your best bet for questions like these.

But on a side not, my mother and I may be taking a trip to India in December. I could battle you if we both remember by then.
please reply thanks

If you have any general questions about beyblade, instead of asking them in some random thread, ask them in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread. You should also read the communiy forum rules and the Introductory PM sent to you when you joined WBO.
(May. 21, 2009  12:23 PM)Khel Wrote: MFB needs to first be released outside of East Asia (which will be around 2010) Then it's a matter of them signing a deal to bring it to India (probably Funskool). It would probably be no earlier than a year after American release if previous toys/fads are any indicator. I don't think they will hit Indian shores until mid if not late 2011. The anime will of course air with the release of the toys.

Tournaments held by Hasbro or Funskool are unknown to us atm. We don't work for them so we cannot say. You can always host a tournament of your own if you know some people and are up to it

EDIT: Also please read the community rules before posting. This was asked in the completely wrong thread.

o well thanks anyway!
(May. 21, 2009  12:23 PM)Deikailo Wrote: This isn't the thread to ask this. The "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread is your best bet for questions like these.

But on a side not, my mother and I may be taking a trip to India in December. I could battle you if we both remember by then.

o id love to have a battle with you thanks!
(May. 21, 2009  12:25 PM)Aqua Wrote: If you have any general questions about beyblade, instead of asking them in some random thread, ask them in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread. You should also read the communiy forum rules and the Introductory PM sent to you when you joined WBO.

thanks to you all you guys are great!
(May. 21, 2009  12:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: They won't be dubbed for a while and we're not sure who by. Most likely Nelvana in the US but I dunno who dubbed the original to Indian.
There won't be any WBO tourneys in India until there are enough Indian bladers and you can organize something between yourselves. Obviously, we'd help you organize it properly and such. Goodness knows if there will ever be any Hasbro tourneys over there. There won't be any this year for sure.

o well thanks anyway.so should i get one takara from japan?
(May. 21, 2009  12:23 PM)Khel Wrote: MFB needs to first be released outside of East Asia (which will be around 2010) Then it's a matter of them signing a deal to bring it to India (probably Funskool). It would probably be no earlier than a year after American release if previous toys/fads are any indicator. I don't think they will hit Indian shores until mid if not late 2011. The anime will of course air with the release of the toys.

guess i havta wait a lotta time thanks for the info
(May. 01, 2009  12:01 AM)Aqua Wrote: You battle another person in real life, the battle can be done anywhere or with anyone but the other person would also have to be a member of the WBO in order for the beypoints to count. When you win a battle, you win beypoints and when you lose a battle you lose beypoints.

See these articles:
What are Beypoints?
Reporting a Loss
My sister is also going to play beyblade (my brother maybe).
But if I'm correct, you can only do 10 beybattles each week and
you and your opponent need to be member of WBO? So I can
post the beybattles that we have at home. But where do I need to post it?
Also, I won't abuse this, would be rather stupid. Just will beybattle
with my sister and brother for fun! Smile
You and your opponent both need to be registered to the WBO Forums.

You can post your videos here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Videos--1247

I assume this is what you mean by your post?