Poll: what miis do you like?

modoka
50.00%
ginga
20.69%
ryuga
29.31%
Total: 100% 58 vote(s)
out of pure boredom, i decided to make beyblade character miis then take photos of them and post them here. i have currently have made 3, ginga, ryuga, modoka and benkei. to my opinion, modoka and benkei turned out the best. if you have any ideas to improvement ideas, please tell me them. im open to criticism or complements. and please, if you are going to post ideas, please make sure they are do able on a wii.
Attached Files

.jpg   DSC03418.JPG (Size: 27.69 KB / Downloads: 337)
.jpg   DSC03419.JPG (Size: 24.04 KB / Downloads: 329)
.jpg   DSC03420.JPG (Size: 24.11 KB / Downloads: 327)
I understand this is probably the best you can do on Wii, but they really don't look like the characters you want them to.
im going to change Modoka's goggles to yellow sunglasses. im also going to try and find some more "evil" looking eyes for Ryuga.
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I understand this is probably the best you can do on Wii, but they really don't look like the characters you want them to.

Agreed, Ryuuga isn't evil enough, Ginga isn't ginger, Madoka lacks proper goggles.
(Dec. 11, 2010  11:43 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I understand this is probably the best you can do on Wii, but they really don't look like the characters you want them to.

Agreed, Ryuuga isn't evil enough, Ginga isn't ginger, Madoka lacks proper goggles.

agreed again!Tired
well im going to change them next week, but im not sure how to fix Ginga, if anyone knows how, please tell me.
yeah, madoka needs GOGGLES, ryuuga needs to be maniacal or at least not happy, and gingka looks nothing like him.
sory for the delay, i have been working to hard on my tournament. im going to change ryuga and modaka now, and maby work on a kenta and benkei.

edit: done, but kenta was undo-able. i am having trouble posting them.
Ryuuga and Ginga are WAAAY off.
Madoka's okay, though. If you had a pink jacket, that would be awesome.
jackets are undo-able but i can make her pink, i did make ryuga and modoka better but i can't seam to post it.