Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

beyblade battles the online game!
(This post was last modified: Oct 31 2010 10:56 PM by blader2654.)
Hello. There is an beyblade online game called beyblade battles. You gotta sign up before you play. Oh and you use code cards to battle in battle live. Once you use a code card you can battle in battle live anytime. You can built a beyblade in beyblade battles with any peaces. I go on beyblade battles alot because there is so many people who joined. Oh and when you sign out you can maybe download the beyblade song called let it rip and i don't know if that's the song. You can sign up for free. Bye.
I think this will be a closed thread.
Oct 31 2010 10:55 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #488 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Yes, because there are already topics for BeybladeBattles.com.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Nov 01 2010 01:33 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user