bey training

hello if you are wondering why your bey is losing so often then you either have not done bey training or you have not combined beys if that is you then the perfect thing is to battle more opponents and have battles with your own beys you should also adjust you launch position and time how long it takes to spin out and adjust it every time if you want more info just leave a reply on what you want to know because i am an experienced blader and i have been blading sice i was 3 years old so repy
thanks

also that includes the right bey and angle it all depends on the type of bey and the way you launch it if it is an attack type you should launch at a angle on the right so it gets a speed boost to launch a perfect attack because of the angle of the bey stadium and it should develop a good attack and if you have a defence type you should try to launch is that it stays in the middle of the stadium and keep up the bey training and i recommend a grip launcher

so you do not slip when you launch and you get the power and i recommend a angle compass it helps with your perfect launch

i will keep you updated on the perfect bey training it really works

remember to reply on what you think of the bey training

remember bladers if you launch it to much of an angle your bey will be knocked out of the stadium if the other bey is quicker and it is important if your bey is an attack type never let it stay in the centre then the other bey will continue to attack your bey and you will not land any blows it is important to keep your attack type to use the slope of the stadium to boost it's speed and and use it to its advantage remember angle and practise your bey training

remember practise makes perfect and i recommend that you own a stadium so you can get better practice and try making different fusions to get the benefit from it like a stamina tip and a attack type mix and if you are using that combo if u use the stamina and the attack type mix use the stamina's performance tip and use the attack type stuff for the rest and use the bey trainng you will be an unstoppable foe to your opponents

remember keep up the training
Hey Joshua,

Thanks for your concern of other's performance, but I don't really think the angle compass is neccasary. I own it and it is not a neccesaty for learning how to slide shoot IMO.

I am not really sure if this needs its own thread as there is different resources to learn about this and it being mentioned quite a bit around, but maybe it will be helpful Wink
i used my own advise and it worked very well

and the angle compass is a little extra to help a bit

this is a good link for training and strategies use it and reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSp9yncaKh0

great combos and tips use the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9H2Gaiky1g